Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,284 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Just Lost My Job. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Lost My Job. (11276 Views)

Just Lost My Job / I Just Lost My Job / My Fiancé Just Lost His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Lost My Job. by Assurance1000(f): 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Just Lost My Job. by deltateam: 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
Bighead9:

Who be this Coronavirus.

I am your father. You momma never told you?
Re: Just Lost My Job. by LaurieBrian(f): 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2020
Pls help a sister.. currently in Benin and looking for a job. I don't know where to start from now Corona virus is locking down whole thing.
Staying at home is drastic esp wen I have no where to fix myself after D's pandemic.
Please any recommendations on vacancy?
Re: Just Lost My Job. by ugwumichael(m): 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
Good evening nairalanders.
I am in the same issue like the OP. I have a B.Sc in Agricultural Economics and Extension Services. I stay in Benin city. Please anyone that has a job or can link me up to one should please help a brother. I am open to relocation in any state especially Enugu & Abia.
Please help a brother in Need.
Re: Just Lost My Job. by ugwumichael(m): 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
Talkwisdom:
sorry,not possible
Good evening sir.
I am in the same issue like the OP. I have a B.Sc in Agricultural Economics and Extension Services. I stay in Benin city. Please if you have a job or can link me up to one please help a brother. I am open to relocation in any state especially Enugu & Abia.
Please help a brother in Need..
Re: Just Lost My Job. by ugwumichael(m): 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
don4real:

Quiet far, I don't know if you can make it. Around sapele road.
Re: Just Lost My Job. by Talkwisdom(m): 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
Assurance1000:

Yes,I have a friend in Enugu.
Kindly attend to all your calls and always keep your phone charged between tomorrow and March, 31st.

GOODLUCK.
Re: Just Lost My Job. by Talkwisdom(m): 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
ugwumichael:
Good evening sir. I don't know if there are still more openings, I am in the same issue like the OP. I have a B.Sc in Agricultural Economics and Extension Services. I stay in Benin city.
i will keep you posted when vacancy comes up next time.
Re: Just Lost My Job. by Lavendra(f): 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
eduman365:

If am not claiming to be your Messiah but French is hot cake in Lagos.
okay, so they said about PH till I came, now no one is saying anything.
Re: Just Lost My Job. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
Lavendra:

okay, so they said about PH till I came, now no one is saying anything.

I already gave you a disclaimer. I am not your Messiah... Only told you what I know as a fact.
Re: Just Lost My Job. by Activeman391(m): 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
Good evening everyone pls help a brother I currently live in Abuja a graduate of English with a pgde and still looking for a teaching position
I need one urgently.
Re: Just Lost My Job. by Lavendra(f): 2:39am On Mar 25, 2020
eduman365:

I already gave you a disclaimer. I am not your Messiah... Only told you what I know as a fact.

I never said you are my Messiah okay. I'm just trying to point out that even with French degree, things are not as easy as you think. Thanks for the disclaimer. bye
Re: Just Lost My Job. by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 25, 2020
Lavendra:

I never said you are my Messiah okay. I'm just trying to point out that even with French degree, things are not as easy as you think. Thanks for the disclaimer. bye

C'est ok Lavendra. smiley

When I say there are opportunities, I do not mean there are no challenges as well. But with the population of Lagos, if you're ready to work hard, you will get jobs. I believe you're already employed in PH , but the job is probably not paying well enough... Who knows, you may land one in an Oil Company school ooo.
Re: Just Lost My Job. by onlyforchrist: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2020
EVILFOREST:

CORONA will subside soon.
The WORLD has experienced worse cases than corona.
The PUBLICITY about it is too much.
The PUBLICITY kills more than Corona.

If you have opportunity to leave, Please Leave.
That's the reason Most WESTERN EMBASSIES congratulate you when you are given a VISA from Nigeria, because they know you have climbed further on the socioeconomic ladder.

If I may ask bro, which country did emigrate to?
I've been having a lot of thought based on the country to go. My preferences still remains either of Australia, Norway, Finland and South Korea. I will appreciate your response bro.
Re: Just Lost My Job. by Nackzy: 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
deltateam:

Are you married? If not, you need to check your expenses. Maybe you are a party freak.
Am not Married, yes you're right, i think i do some irrelevant things with the money, tithe, Dstv 6800, beer, Gas, light bill, food, my girl, my mum, my Dog, TP, that's how my money use to disappear
Re: Just Lost My Job. by Knox123(m): 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
[quote author=Assurance1000 post=87713376][/quote]

OP, na better place u dey for benin na.... Market and student area.

You either find money to buy things u know u can sell, things that u know people / student will patronize or look for vacancy around there or inside campus.

Well, someone is trying to assist u in teaching job in abuja, that's cool if it is possible u can grab that or u grab the sales rep.
Re: Just Lost My Job. by Godbuoy: 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
ugwumichael:
Good evening sir. I don't know if there are still more openings, I am in the same issue like the OP. I have a B.Sc in Agricultural Economics and Extension Services. I stay in Benin city.

cry

Those of us in Benin, the only job option we have is teaching (private schools). Others are Sales Rep and Hotel jobs.

We should help ourselves if there is any vacancy u know, post it. I think we need to open a thread for that, it can go a long way to help those of us in Benin. The thing tire me
Re: Just Lost My Job. by Starry321: 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
Talkwisdom:
your course of study?
Please consider me too. I'm a graduate of mathematics Education. I hold a PGD Economics and I'm currently an msc student Same department in UNN.
Re: Just Lost My Job. by sirblend: 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2020
deltateam:

This is not the time to lose jobs as there's hardly any vacancy these days since everything is on lock down.

Nevertheless cheer up, you should start an online business.

Even if its $10 weekly, that would go a long way.

Good evening!
Re: Just Lost My Job. by deltateam: 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2020
sirblend:

Good evening!

Good evening.
Re: Just Lost My Job. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
If any vacancy in benin. Pls anybody with link
Re: Just Lost My Job. by famouscargo4u: 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
Assurance1000:
Just lost my job in a transport company. Pay was little (30k) but it kept me busy. Any recommendations will be appreciated. I reside in Benin. I have a Master's in Microbiology. Though
I feel bad right now but am positive about the future. Your kind words would go a long way to help me right now. Thanks.

Go to LinkedIn and check out for openings. You should be willing to relocate too as there are few job opportunities in Benin.

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Job. by ifeoluwa5050: 10:53am On Mar 28, 2020
FivePeas:
Come and learn article writing. You can make 15 to 20k monthly working from home and combining it with other engagements.

Check my there's and apply for my mentorship classes
how can I learn article
Re: Just Lost My Job. by MrKaplan: 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sorry I have been away. Bliss tried to email me but could not access the email on my nairaland.
Reply with your location, area of specialization and specify your QTS. PGCE holders prefered.
my school is American Curriculum Based and is not certified by Nigerian Government. We don't write any Nigerian Exams.
So please discuss your qualification with me before 14th April.
Thanks all.

Chamber2000:
Can we talk on mail
Re: Just Lost My Job. by LaurieBrian(f): 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
[Yes oo..me sef tire, which way in Benin naa, any vacancy abeg?quote author=Godbuoy post=87757573]

cry

Those of us in Benin, the only job option we have is teaching (private schools). Others are Sales Rep and Hotel jobs.

We should help ourselves if there is any vacancy u know, post it. I think we need to open a thread for that, it can go a long way to help those of us in Benin. The thing tire me[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Just Lost My Job. by Admitwithschola: 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
Assurance1000:
Just lost my job in a transport company. Pay was little (30k) but it kept me busy. Any recommendations will be appreciated. I reside in Benin. I have a Master's in Microbiology. Though
I feel bad right now but am positive about the future. Your kind words would go a long way to help me right now. Thanks.

I am sorry to hear this. How good are your writing and editing skills? English skills? What about your MS Word table arrangement and your Excel skills? Data handling nko? Do you have access to the internet?

If you say yes to all of these, check out this - https://www.nairaland.com/5758166/job-msc-phd-holders#87805079posted by our research group. It's not exactly for you, but you could be hired to support the group.

Send your CV there and they will get back to you.
Re: Just Lost My Job. by Assurance1000(f): 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
Admitwithschola:

I am sorry to hear this. How good are your writing and editing skills? English skills? What about your MS Word table arrangement and your Excel skills? Data handling nko? Do you have access to the internet?

If you say yes to all of these, check out this - https://www.nairaland.com/5758166/job-msc-phd-holders#87805079posted by our research group. It's not exactly for you, but you could be hired to support the group.

Send your CV there and they will get back to you.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Job. by MrCork17: 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
Assurance1000:

Looking into it already. Thank you

How much please? 1k?
Re: Just Lost My Job. by Golden1982(f): 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
contact amb mudiaga Joseph on Facebook he might be able to help with jobs in oil firms
Re: Just Lost My Job. by Starry321: 11:11am On May 02, 2020
Golden1982:
contact amb mudiaga Joseph on Facebook he might be able to help with jobs in oil firms
Do you know him personally? I want to try.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PSC Receives On Recruitment Aptitude Test, Fix 22nd Nov For Medical Screening / How To Get A Job Even If You Have Employment Gaps / Hospitality Job For Housekeeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.