Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Just Lost My Job. - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Lost My Job. (11301 Views)

Just Lost My Job / I Just Lost My Job / My Fiancé Just Lost His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Lost My Job. by Golden1982(f): 11:49am On May 02, 2020
Starry321:

Do you know him personally? I want to try.
yes I do he is a trustworthy person
Re: Just Lost My Job. by Starry321: 2:27pm On May 02, 2020
Golden1982:
yes I do he is a trustworthy person
Okay. Let me try
Re: Just Lost My Job. by LaurieBrian(f): 11:04am On May 12, 2020
WHAT IF I SHOW YOU A SIMPLE WAY TO PLAY WITH ETHEREUM SMART CONTRACT and consistently rake a 6 figures. Sounds interesting?? join our free WhatsApp class before it is filled up

Let's go here

https:///K55dU8gyGK0D8afYVnWHdX
Re: Just Lost My Job. by TheCork(m): 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
[quote author=Assurance1000 post=87713376][/quote]

Hello sweet hat. I been to London 4 times & I drive BMW. Gimme your nomba quick? cheesy
Re: Just Lost My Job. by IghravweIG(m): 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
Talkwisdom:
your course?
Sir someone recommended you here.
can you help me with a job slot? I studied Accounting. Anything affordable please.

I sent you a pm.
Re: Just Lost My Job. by uthlaw: 6:45am On Aug 08, 2020
FivePeas:

Challenge ke. If you can pay monthly, I can help you secure accommodation you can pay monthly so you can relocate with ease. If you can afford 8/10k per month you can get good apartment
8/10k monthly,how much is that in a year...is it a complete house you want to sell!
Re: Just Lost My Job. by kevwemanuel: 10:24am On Aug 08, 2020
Good morning everyone.

I encourage everyone to take hold of this rare opportynity to take up a fulfilling and adventurous English teaching career to foreign students which I present.

Numerous job opportunities abound to teach English either ONLINE or ABROAD to billions of students all over Asia, Europe, South America and the middle east. In as much as you made avove C6 in WAEC/NECO, you are eligible to take up this career path even if you didn't study English language in the University.

Teaching online, in most cases, you can earn over $400 (#180,000) monthly. This can increase to as much as $4000 (#1.6million) monthly if you are willing to relocate to these countries.

My team and I will be giving a whatsapp training in how to take up a career in "Teaching English As A Foreign Language".

Send an email to kendyscholars@gmail.com or whatsapp 0 -8 -1 -6 -6 -1 -8 -5 -5 -3 -7 to be added to the class

Re: Just Lost My Job. by Delightful8(f): 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Talkwisdom:
Hmmm,thank you boss...i will do a live video with anybody i am to assist or we see in person..no jokes
Please, I need your assistance! I sent a DM.
Thank you
Re: Just Lost My Job. by Talkwisdom(m): 10:57am On Sep 01, 2020
Delightful8:

Please, I need your assistance! I sent a DM.
Thank you
Resend please
Re: Just Lost My Job. by TheCork(m): 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
Assurance1000:

Thank you.

Kaiiii see nyansh
Anyways hello. Am a nolywood film director for a expensive romance movies & i will like u to come in for audition. all U simply do is stand naaaaked in front of only me for just 10 minute while I looks to see if I will win the actress part & I will pay us cool 300 naira cash for free work. Please r u intaressted? smiley

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Job. by toujurs: 1:58pm On Feb 19
Assurance1000:

Could give it a try. Depends on the pay though...
Fine girl, you have a fine hair.

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Job. by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:09am On Feb 22
WorkNigeria.com is the website to find any job in Africa and around the world

We are currently recruiting for the following roles
new jobs available in LAGOS(island)OIL AND GAS experience
LEGAL OFFICER- 2-6 Years --salary 150-200k
personal assistant/secretary to ceo- 3years upwards-120-140k
front desk assistant- 2 years and above- 80-100k
accountant---------------2 years and above- 150k
electrican enginner------------------3 Years and above--200k a
Production engr .pet bottles experience..250k apply

AVAILABLE JOBS IN ABUJA(wuse2)
Inventory officers - 2 years and above --salary 100-120k
Executive assistant- 2 years and above-salary-130-150k..
kiss kiss
send email to ekaette.obot@worknigeria.com

You keep applying and not getting a job? Start by repenting of your sins and Surender to Jesus Christ..Pray this aloud: "Lord Jesus, I repent of my sins and surrender my life. Wash me clean. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. That he died on the cross for my sins and rose again on the third day for my Victory, I believe that in my heart and make confession with my mouth, that Jesus is my Savior and Lord.
Congratulations on making d best decision of your life..send me an email or call the number on my bio after this grin grin grin grin
The living Faith church winners Chappel is the most amazing platform to grow as a Christian..no capping. Look for one near your home today and fellowship with them&&&&

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Npower: You Will Be Paid If You Have Started Work At Your PPA / 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. / For Those That Want To Work In Dangote Take A Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.