Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,798,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode (96949 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) / Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing / Atiku Dazzles In New Photos As He Celebrates 74th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by josh005(m): 2:59am On Mar 24, 2020
missimelda01:
This woman is too fine kiss
You see this thing called money, odi very necessary.
Ada igbo, ana'm ekene. Dont worry we will make that money

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by ifeomabernard(f): 3:09am On Mar 24, 2020
cardiak:
Someone has been fucking her since ojuku died sorry

The Biggest Fool of the Century, Ode!

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by ifeomabernard(f): 3:11am On Mar 24, 2020
segebase:
So mama ..wish I can Taste you

Go and taste your mother, idiot..!

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by anonimi: 4:00am On Mar 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by Ewedegubbler: 4:57am On Mar 24, 2020
what happened to women like these in the beauty queen industry. why are we now being inundated by hopelessly distasteful ugly bleached up oloshos nowadays?

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by Nobody: 5:07am On Mar 24, 2020
That Yoruba boy will be licking his lips at seeing this woman.Ffk see what you're missing.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by pacespot(m): 5:32am On Mar 24, 2020
Showing solidarity with the flag, that is cool, real slay mama grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by segebase(m): 6:05am On Mar 24, 2020
ifeomabernard:

Go and taste your mother, idiot..!

Like I tasted your moda too

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by scoundrel(f): 6:22am On Mar 24, 2020
Who dey look this old cargo? Her youth ended ages ago. I’m sure Yahoo boys with misplaced wealth are blowing her inbox on the daily.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by Ndipe(m): 6:26am On Mar 24, 2020
Na wao! Why the bile against her? She still looks good.

scoundrel:
Who dey look this old cargo? Her youth ended ages ago. I’m sure Yahoo boys with misplaced wealth are blowing her inbox on the daily.

7 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by liverpool72(m): 6:30am On Mar 24, 2020
cardiak:
nooo,he will wait for u

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by NaijadrivaCars: 6:34am On Mar 24, 2020
yabatown:
Fine woman. Those days when Naija had true beauty queens with grace and elegance. Not like all this waka pass slay queens of nowadays.

Like that done by Alexreports.

A.N of Gleesmodel, come and see what a beauty Queen looks like.

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by AnanseK(m): 6:36am On Mar 24, 2020
And why not?

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by fof1: 6:37am On Mar 24, 2020
cardiak:

And so?

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by sonnie10: 6:38am On Mar 24, 2020
Humanoid01:
Self-isolation, well I guess it was a humanoid robot that took those pictures.
Social distancing not self isolation or quarantined. She is not sick.
The camera can stay at a distance.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by Xkale1234(m): 6:42am On Mar 24, 2020
cardiak:
na waiting I wan type, the person dey bang her wella
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by anonimi: 6:44am On Mar 24, 2020
scoundrel:

Written as a true scoundrel.
Enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by ABINTUK(m): 7:11am On Mar 24, 2020
cardiak:

Do you mean Femi Fani Kayode?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by Cantonese: 7:30am On Mar 24, 2020
cardiak:

See where owu keep you. Chai. Sorry you hear. You talk so childishly of a woman with two sons over twenty five years old with wealth and good health as if you talk about one lousy street girl.

For your house maybe na so so iya oni bread, iya ologi, iya oni battery, iya oni fufu, iya alamala full am. No better woman there.

As I see you so you fit be a very organised rapist. But conclusively you are a complete and undiluted MUNTULA.

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 24, 2020
LoyalHustler:
It's normal and it's not a crime.

The fact that she refuses to re marry again just to honour her formal husband does not mean that she shouldn't have sex.

She is human like the both of us and she too taste for sexual desire.

Stop sounding like having sex is a taboo.

If a widow has sex with a married man, we call it ADULTERY.
but if she has sex with an unmarried man, should we call it FORNICATION?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:50am On Mar 24, 2020
Dust sin off your life by way of repentance and apply the token upon ur life and your whole faml and the blood of Jesus Christ wil give u the greatest protectn against every Egyptian plaque.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by Glink2018(m): 8:04am On Mar 24, 2020
People wey don make am are comfortable to stay at home, no be a hustler like some of us.

Before this virus enters into this country, he gave us enough notice. I'm even ashamed of this present health minister.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by Chiino(m): 8:07am On Mar 24, 2020
That woman is looking so young...
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by ashawopikin(m): 8:11am On Mar 24, 2020
cardiak:
b4 nko?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by tunary(m): 8:11am On Mar 24, 2020
missimelda01:
This woman is too fine kiss
You see this thing called money, odi very necessary.
Odikwa more than necessary o. to make it here in Nigeria is very difficult unlike some other countries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by ashawopikin(m): 8:14am On Mar 24, 2020
LoyalHustler:
It's normal and it's not a crime.

The fact that she refuses to re marry again just to honour her formal husband does not mean that she shouldn't have sex.

She is human like the both of us and she too taste for sexual desire.

Stop sounding like having sex is a taboo.
yes o, d pussy can't fork itself
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by ashawopikin(m): 8:18am On Mar 24, 2020
Shindosky2:
I just saw a video of patients in isolation centres taking deep breathes like its their last breath, I don't even know what to say again because we are in trouble whether you all realize it or not, I hope the prediction of 45million deaths doesn't come to pass because doctors that were supposed to do things to calm the patients recorded the video, I would have posted it here for those telling me my source is not reliable, but i don't know how to post videos here.

Nigeria is in trouble! I got mocked for wearing a face mask today and people didn't even want to seat beside me in the bus, are these the people that will listen to government orders or protect themselves?

As for me, my family and friends, we'll keep protecting ourselves and eat food/fruits to boost our immune system, 45million is no joke o
na only God go save us, we just choose to be ignorant in this country, I pity those smokers

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by Koranga: 8:35am On Mar 24, 2020
Chiino:
Eureka!!!! now I know why that woman is looking so young...she's a time traveler.
chilling in 2020 with her 2018 magazine
Daft fool. Read the post. It says ‘Dusted up some OLD MAGAZINES’. Got it?

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by Duru009(m): 8:48am On Mar 24, 2020
Wonder who is the lucky guy backing this one!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by izubext007: 9:15am On Mar 24, 2020
Probably waiting for her Nigerian intimacy gadget. Igbo women with that kind of life after d death of their husband.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode by PANDA2: 9:20am On Mar 24, 2020
Ewedegubbler:
what happened to women like these in the beauty queen industry. why are we now being inundated by hopelessly distasteful ugly bleached up oloshos nowadays?

Bros, the thing tire me. Why dem no choose girls like this these days as Beauty Queens. Even now at her age, she beats them hands down.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) / Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing / Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.