Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 (56772 Views)

What Happens To My Money If My Bank Closes Down? / Rivers Government Seals First Bank Branch After Supreme Court Judgement / Chaos At FCMB Branch After Customer Develops COVID-19 Symptoms, Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by blowjohn(m): 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
ndcide:
What's the definition of contact sef.

So everyone in the bank is now at risk?

Yeap.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by faithfull18(f): 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
Who carried out the test?
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Angelfrost(m): 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
GamalNasser:
Impeach Buhari now !!!! He has failed

Woefully, to say the least!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by JunctionBox: 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2020
God help us. This thing is spreading to fast in the country. This is why I never trusted this apc/Buhari government. These guys neglect things a lot or should I say handle things with levity.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by ndcide(m): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2020
blowjohn:

Yeap.

How?

Is it airborne?
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by vickydevoka(m): 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
The only good thing about this life is that; both rich and poor, both tall and Short, both fat and slim, both ugly and beauty, both fair n black will all die.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Jeromejnr(m): 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
FlipModeSquade:
People are already dying in their thousands,where is God?

He sits around picking his teeth while Scientists sweat night and day to find a cure..

Only for him and some other busy bodies to take the glory.. angry

Expected this kind of comment as usual.

Reminds me of the scripture in the book of Revelations:

......and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by OtemAtum: 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2020
Jeromejnr:
I thought some folks here said I was taking the Virus matter on my head 2 weeks ago. It doesn't affect black man blablabla, our Sun is hot blablabla e.t.c.

Continue your fantasyland.

Now I have seen videos around the world of people praying to God and also worshipping. Even leaders are seeking God for solution.

When the cure is finally found, some Atheists will say it's the doctors blabla....wer was God blabla.

I just love the way God works behind the scenes.
It depends on what was applied before the Corona Virus is put in check. The scientists are the part of God Almighty that can attack and conquer virus, not prayers.

Corona Virus can be tackled by medicine without prayers and not the other way round.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by kutashi: 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2020
I don't know what wrong with people's brain! There is brain corona virus in this country judging by most comment I've red!

This case happened on Monday 16th for Allah sake! Definately, the case is part the one presently been reported by NCDC! The NCDC are not in habit of disclosing any information about any patient, that's why nobody will never know the actual person! Obviously, it was the centre that tested the patient and confirm it positive!

Please stop the panic and receive sense! Follow normal proceedure already out there! I doubt it, if some people know that this virus is transmitted through nose and mouth contact!
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2020
ministry of access bank, too stingy to buy sanitizer and infrared temperature.
nice holiday for the staff sha, Netflix all the way.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by airminem(f): 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2020
You are all gonna die down here
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is exactly what Buhari and his clueless government wanted. When we have bunch of nonchalant people leading the affairs of this country. Is it that they are deliberately wicked?? Immediately this thing started in China, the Saudi government cancelled all trips and pilgrimages to Mecca. Even Israel took strict measures. But here we will joke till things get worse, then we start praying and fasting. Close all borders from the onset na lie. This virus was brought into the country by people infected already.. Imagine dying from an overseas diseases when one hasn't left the shores of Nigeria for once. I even heard yesterday some people came into the country from UK and no medical team was on ground to check them. This thing has just started. Mtcheeeeew.

But Saudi Arabia and Israel have hundreds of cases of the virus as we speak.

Saudi Arabia over 50 new cases as at today, and Israel has over 150.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Donben007: 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
Let Nigeria prepare for worst
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by SocialJustice: 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
ACRI:
shocked shocked

At least they are responsible enough to disclose and take appropriate measures

Not like our legis-looters
Which measure, this is just a panic reaction, what of the people that shared the bank with the customer that day? The people that must have been infected from that single touch point could be over 100.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by NEDULASER(m): 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
Okoro virus
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by HardMirror(m): 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
Jeromejnr:
I thought some folks here said I was taking the Virus matter on my head 2 weeks ago. It doesn't affect black man blablabla, our Sun is hot blablabla e.t.c.

Continue your fantasyland.

Now I have seen videos around the world of people praying to God and also worshipping. Even leaders are seeking God for solution.

When the cure is finally found, some Atheists will say it's the doctors blabla....wer was God blabla.

I just love the way God works behind the scenes.
i guess everything we know about the virus today and how to prevent the spreading was revealed by your useless god

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by ojaysam25(m): 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
We are doomed...no escaping from this one....Our only hope now is God,our leaders has fail us.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by LegacyB: 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
Please close in banking operations for now QED........
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Deltatoto: 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
Femich18:

This is uncalled for. These people you are wishing death are humans like you. Who knows one of your relatives or friend is a worker there
may u die with them
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Jeromejnr(m): 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
HardMirror:
i guess everything we know about the virus today and how to prevent the spreading was revealed by your useless god

Revelations 16:9

..and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by LabDNA: 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
Simplyleo:
At this point, I think bank services should be limited to electronic.

Cases involving contacts should be suspended till further notice.

Which kind wahala be dis? angry

While it shall be well with China and Black Jews suffering from Complex issues abi? grin

Chief buharideen, you forgot to blame Ipob and kanu for the situation.. grin
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Simplyleo: 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
LabDNA:

Chief buharideen, you forgot to blame Ipob and kanu for the situation.. grin
Yes, I'm a buharideen to the core.

But what effort has lamidi cownu and his dirty ipob pigs done to stop the virus from entering their bia bia republic?
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by madjune(m): 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2020
Well, the virus never reach lagos mainland.

Once it's there, danfo will take over the circulation.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Toks2008(m): 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2020
This virus is destroying very rich and well organized countries.

The question is ''What happens if it hits the poor disorganized countries like ours''? sad

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Reference(m): 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
Just fed up. Was it not last week, a few days ago that it was reported Nigeria was tracking 130 people.

I said then that by this week they will be tracking 1,300 and shortly it will be 130,000 people to be tracked and the geometrics will continue until Nigeria completely runs out of money...

You just donot start what you are not sure of finishing.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by stasius: 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
It is better not to catch this virus!

Those who survive it have 50% lung damage and are unlikely to live longer than few years!!!

Best bet is not to get it at all!
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by okoroemeka(m): 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
post=87697674:
This sh#t is getting more serious day by day.

These are the kinda day to day activities Nairalanders need to be careful about.
These are the people majority come in close contacts with as they go about their daily businesses, especially in Lagos.
And we still have more of such people listed above (agberos and even your cashier at the bank or that person you address as chairman or madam!) going on their daily business, most of them do not even know they have this virus!

What we all need is to be very very careful of our surroundings and staying at home will protect you from the virus more than 90%
That should be adhere to.
Listen to the FG and your state government to keep your self, family and country safe.

No pandemic in the history of the world has been like this Coronavirus issue : CNN
in as much as covid 19 is highly infectious,the mortality rate cannot be compared to malaria deaths in Africa daily or be compared to the great black plague that killed almost 200 million people during the middle ages.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Reference(m): 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
Just fed up. Was it not last week, a few days ago that it was reported Nigeria was tracking 130 people.

I said then that by this week they will be tracking 1,300 and shortly it will be 130,000 people to be tracked and the geometrics will continue until Nigeria completely runs out of money...

You just donot start what you are not sure of finishing. The lockdown of Lagos is now only a matter of time. Serious economic crises is here.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by LabDNA: 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
Simplyleo:

Ok

Myn.d44 lalastic..lala.

You dey fear to die for ya naijeriyya?
I think say you be superman? grin
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by havilla(f): 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is exactly what Buhari and his clueless government wanted. When we have bunch of nonchalant people leading the affairs of this country. Is it that they are deliberately wicked?? Immediately this thing started in China, the Saudi government cancelled all trips and pilgrimages to Mecca. Even Israel took strict measures. But here we will joke till things get worse, then we start praying and fasting. Close all borders from the onset na lie. This virus was brought into the country by people infected already.. Imagine dying from an overseas diseases when one hasn't left the shores of Nigeria for once. I even heard yesterday some people came into the country from UK and no medical team was on ground to check them. This thing has just started. Mtcheeeeew.
Gosh! Aren't you guys tired of saying this same thing over and over again! Every country in the world is affected and Nigeria wouldn't have been an exception, everyone should just stay home and be careful.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) / Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) / The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.