Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown (39376 Views)

Ganduje Imposes Total Lockdown In Kano After Recording A 4th Case Of Coronavirus / Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa / Umahi Tightens Ebonyi State Borders, Visits Boundaries To Ensure Total Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown by Jecdope(m): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
Follow the no. 1 entertainment site musicamebo.com for the latest on music, news, gist etc [url]musicamebo.com[/url]

Re: COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown by WINDSOW(m): 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
NubaVertigo:

I really want the local traditional leaders to step in an figure something out for their local communities. It's definitely going to be harder in Lagos, but can surely help in other parts. Like, the Feds can provide money to the states, who will subsidize the local farmers to continue production through this and facilitate transport to different LGAs where the heads and trad rulers will facilitate distribution
I presume u are in America because if u reside in Naija, u would know the this can never ever werk.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown by Vulcan24(m): 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
when ur entire household is full of foreign migrants !!!!

we can't suffer the consequences of few rich ppl who spend time in whitemans land, if u can enjoy their economy, pls endure their diseases too.

lock down ur house not Nigeria

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown by engrchykae(m): 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
festacman:
Total lockdown especially in FCT and Lagos looking increasingly likely in the days ahead. My only fear is that millions of daily income earners will be driven to storm the rich neighbourhoods in search of food to survive. And it might turn out a bit UNPLEASANT. I am sincerely scared for big men.

this will be the right time for our revolution
Re: COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown by donbachi(m): 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
Stillthebest:

Lockdown will affect us the most so also the breakout of this mad virus!

So I can't go against a lockdown if that will safe millions of people.
And watch hunger kill nigerians in millions.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown by Stillthebest: 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
donbachi:
And watch hunger kill nigerians in millions.

Hunger doesn't kill like ordinary malaria. .
Re: COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown by imam07: 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
Simplyleo:
Seconded.

Let's lock down everything except security and medical services until this virus wahala is appropriate addressed. angry
I think u know wht lock down means. This is not US u know that. President knows she can't go hungry even if Nigeria is lock down for 2 years. Very selfish set of people. So them too can fear death. God is now showing them we are equal regardless of ur riches and status. Why not travel back to UK to hide themselves like they always do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown by imam07: 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
alsudan:
This woman will do a better job as President than her senile terrorist of a husband.
she will do better job just because she talked about what concerns her a d her family too.
Asshole like u will never reason straight. Why she did not critice govt on wht only affects the masses.
Re: COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown by RichBoy247: 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
alsudan:
This woman will do a better job as President than her senile terrorist of a husband.

Just as imPatience Jonathan did as an impostor President calling and chairing meeting of security Chiefs over Chibok girls, going about fighting State Governors, e.t.c.. Never again. You need brain examinaton.
Re: COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown by Dominatrix(f): 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
jayson87:
thank you sis. Do you know how many employers would lay their staff off temporarily if we all go on lockdown.
Even Trump closed his Maraj (whatever) and fired all the staffs there. He is even seeking the US government intervention to to salvage the business and help the former employees

Thousands, as it is we are already in a hopeless situation. I really think its hi-time people stopped relying on the stupid government anyway. Urrrgh!
Re: COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown by CyberWolf: 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
How are the masses going to feed? Abi they don’t care about that one. Many countries adopting this total lockdown policy always put measures in place to ensure her citizens don’t starve to death, but here the case is different. Always putting the cart before the horse.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown by Mizwisdom(f): 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2020
Madam are you ready to feed the woman selling vegetables or the aboki selling tomatoes? who will feed their families if there is total lock down. If govt is ready to give weekly stipends it will be very good but if you know that you won't give people a dime for sustainance then you're asking for war if you deny them their livelihood. They will break into shops, houses and wherever they can get valuables, be warned!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown by Mizwisdom(f): 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
donbachi:
Why she no go ask for lockdown...when na we dey feed dem..she don ask how we wey dey feed our sef dey manage or go manage.

Don't mind them. As government they feed them dem wan lock down. They should lock down na and see if they will sleep with two eyes closed

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown by JuanDeDios: 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2020
donbachi:
Why she no go ask for lockdown...when na we dey feed dem..she don ask how we wey dey feed our sef dey manage or go manage.
You mind them!? No be only lock down.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown by egopersonified(f): 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2020
Governors are doing what your husband the president is supposed to do, then you come online and tell the governors to lockdown, what about what the president should do?
Re: COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown by CyberWolf: 7:35pm On Mar 23, 2020
lozanni:

I support the first lady fully as this has always been my stance.
China shut their country down for about a month and they now have a reprieve from the pandemic, let us follow this path too.
Can your country supply foods and other essential items to all her citizens as China did? Post like this makes me understand that the masses are even more gullible and shortsighted than our current leaders. The future of the country is really in trouble.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown by Warmaterial(m): 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
Am against total lock down !!! If u get sense u for consider how poor people go take survive during the period... Stupid politician because u get money u no dey think b4 u talk!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown by Indispensable85(m): 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
Will u mk food and stipends available like it's done in other countries?
Re: COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown by Angy55(f): 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
A total lock down of the 36 states?
Hunger alone will kill people more than the virus and the next case will be people are turning in to cannibals. The nation will start fighting cannibals.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown by CyberWolf: 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
Julietuche:

Please keep sending till it gets to Her excellency and the Educational parasatals
Places like Warri in Delta State should be monitored to show full compliance. As some will secretly insist on coming to work.
Are you going to feed those that will stay at home? As it is now, all man for himself, if you survive, good, if not, that’s your fate.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown by femmy2010(m): 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
TOTAL LOCKDOWN might be the way to go.
Re: COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown by tunize(m): 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2020
Lock down to where abi fed. Govt wan share money give everybody take dey eat. For christ sake we don't do canned food here, we do raw and cook food here. Everything is just wrong in Nigeria how long we go use store dis food without dem getting spoilt, abi dem think sey na toiletries we wan dey eat cos i guess na those ones dey stay long.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown by travelland(f): 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2020
grin Total lockdown? the number of deaths from hunger will exceed the number of deaths from Corona in Italy
Re: COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown by sleemomymy: 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
MADAM I RESPECT YOU SO MUCH AS WELL AS OUR DADDY THE PRESIDENT. MY QESTION IS WHAT WILL THE CHILDREN EAT IF THEIR PARENTS STAY AT HOME. THERE IS NO SOCIAL SECURITY FOR THE CITIZENS. PLEASE MA, I WANT YOU TO CHANNEL ALL YOUR ENERGY TOWARDS ENSURING THAT WELFARE OF NIGERIANS TOP YOUR ADVOCACY.
MY REGARDS MA.

Re: COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown by Theboss100(m): 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
Simplyleo:
Seconded.

Let's lock down everything except security and medical services until this virus wahala is appropriate addressed. angry
Lazy youth spotted. This one no get work. Except been an apc zone B
Re: COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown by stormborn28(m): 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
alsudan:
you talk true
Re: COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown by alwaysvik: 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
Please tell your husband about it. So far, baba seems aloof of the entire situation. I wonder if you guys even talk at all

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown by Kposkila: 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2020
festacman:
Total lockdown especially in FCT and Lagos looking increasingly likely in the days ahead. My only fear is that millions of daily income earners will be driven to storm the rich neighbourhoods in search of food to survive. And it might turn out a bit UNPLEASANT. I am sincerely scared for big men.

Exactly my thoughts for some days now
Re: COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown by obontami: 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
That still doesn't change the fact that your husband a dead-brain buffoon that has nothing to offer nigeria.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown by luluman: 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
donbachi:
Dont allow quest for food t
Cause your life: man shall not live by bread alone.
Re: COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown by lozanni(m): 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
[quote author=CyberWolf post=87703153] Can your country supply foods and other essential items to all her citizens as China did? Post like this makes me understand that the masses are even more gullible and shortsighted than our current leaders. The future of the country is really in trouble. [/quote

It's actually posts like this that could land us in trouble because it reeks of so much intolerance and that is why terrorists are having a field day here.
That you are aware that China supplied foodstuffs and other essential items to it's citizens, does not mean that everyone is aware of this; you can politely point this out to the unaware person, so that he learns from it.
Putting down another person to show your smartness does not dignify you in anyway at all, rather it might even show some form of inferiority complex or some personal insecurities as it clearly inflates your ego to put others down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Ekiti State / More Photos And Video As Peter Obi Attends The Experience 2022 / Live Pictures From The APC One Million March4Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.