Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,744 members, 7,806,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister (108739 Views)

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me / I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. / Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by 9jaBloke: 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
cry
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Exponental(m): 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
Condom has been the cheapest commodity I know after sachet water..... Was it so hard to use one? Anyway, personally I don't support abortion but do what you have to do.

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by 24kmagic: 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
N50 condom would have saved you kids from this mess you have put yourselves.

SS3 and SS2, SMH.

Tell her you are pregnant and damn the consequences, whether that is going back to the village or whatever it is.

But whatever you do, never keep that baby. Don't bring a child you're not prepared for. That baby will change your life completely.

14 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by TheVerdict: 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
KaideeGee:
You had beta have that baby oh
It is beta 2 be guilty of incest dan 2 be guilty of incest and child murder

Not incest but that is besides the point. Your advice is valid.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Smartfix: 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
I feel like saying congratulations but then no one is infallible. So, I will advise that you follow the comments with the highest number of likes because they have the validation of the sensible minority of this great forum. Cheers.

On a more serious note,
Car owners and drivers, do not ignore that crack or chip on your windshield thinking it won't spread further. Cracks are very much repairable and the replacement cost saved. Check my signature and do the needful.
Good evening.

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Mindlesskid: 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:
I don’t know how to start, am very scared right now. I don’t know what to do about this pregnancy.

Actually I stay with my sister, her husband, her baby and her husband's brother who is a year younger than me. We have been sleeping together for sometimes now. Am now 8 weeks pregnant.

I told him he said I should abort before people find out. We went to the hospital together to remove it but the money they are asking us is too much. We are students depending on my sister and brother in law. We are both stuck and confused. Am scared if my sister comes to find, out she will send me back to the village. I don’t want to go back.

I need help please on what to do about it. The pregnancy is only 8 weeks, please no insult.

U are scared of what exactly... You need deliverance...
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Timidangote(m): 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
KaideeGee:
I don't think it's incest
Do whatever your conscience permits you to. Before coming here you know the reply almost every will give you
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by goldenfrosh(m): 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
You can marry him, but you need to tell him about it so fast....
You also have to hear his opinion.....
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Chidiebere3911(m): 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
Who cares tongue
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by teondi(m): 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
KaideeGee:

How is this incest now? �
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by ednut1(m): 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
Another fake story. The writer una hire is a learner fa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Oloruntade4(m): 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ewoooo....,kele kele kele o, na Ngozi ��
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Whobedatte(m): 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nairaland ......giving us lamba since 1920 shocked

2 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Frankyboy1(m): 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
Congratulations
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by spongeisback: 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
You need to talk to your mother about this.

You're in SS3 so having a baby isn't really what you want to do now.open up to your family.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Mysticwebb: 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
KaideeGee:
There is no incest here. Please read the meaning of incest before you start quoting what you don't understand.

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by miketayo(m): 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
KaideeGee:

Not really incest , they can actually get married
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by bobo65(m): 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
Mhen
Omo na all d ppl wey dey Nairaland dey thus thread now shocked
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Hopebringer: 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
Fake made up story for traffic

4 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by worworbabe: 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
This is not incest. You are not related by blood. So, you can have the baby. But you lack the funds to care for one or even for yourself.

You should not have engaged in sex when you are not married. and if at all you choose to, you should have protected yourself.

I hope this serves as a lesson to others.

That's all I have to say.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Solidkay(m): 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
How many times will I tell you people to stop bringing personal problems like these to NL,

for crying out loud you won't find solution here,
some people here commit far more heinous crimes than this very one.

We have corona virus issue to face, that's more than enough for us now.

You enjoyed the fun alone, please don't disturb us with the aftermath.

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by theenchanter: 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:
I can’t keep this pregnancy we are both young and too young to get married. Am in ss3 he is in ss2. Please we are begging you in the name of God help us with remedies to remove this pregnancy and we promise not to sleep together anymore please
oh lawd..... see begging.

SS2 and SS3 students..... grin
U don marry, abeg.

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
Please don’t listen to anyone here on this forum just talk to your family any decision they take it will be okay.

Just learn from your mistakes and move in life

Remember Jesus Christ loves you and from now on you should get closer to him

2 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
KaideeGee:

That is not incest broda...they are not blood relatives. They are only in-laws. Haba!

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by KunteKinte: 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
KaideeGee:
Do you even knw the meaning of incest?

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Yada01(m): 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
Though it's shameful, but would you cover up your sin with another sin? The choice of life and death is before you, choose wisely.

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Handsomecole(m): 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
I don't see any issues here. Both of you are not related by blood so the issue of incest is totally out of it. For you guys to have been sleeping with each other it means you both love each other. So you guys should brace up and keep the baby . It's gonna be one big happy family .

Or you can ask your brother in law to talk to his elder brother, if he can raise good money then you can ahead with the abortion, but it must be a good hospital handled by a professional.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon / Marriage? Nigerian Guys In Europe Are Shying Away From Nigerian Girls / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.