Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister (108742 Views)

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me / I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. / Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by galantjoe(m): 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:
I can’t keep this pregnancy we are both young and too young to get married. Am in ss3 he is in ss2. Please we are begging you in the name of God help us with remedies to remove this pregnancy and we promise not to sleep together anymore please

Private mail please
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by 1witGod(m): 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2020
Wetin you do for corner don come out for corocoro at this Corona season. Good for you, wedding no go cost so much cos of this season of social distancing. Nonesense and conconbility. I no insult you o. Anuofia.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by yommitte00(m): 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2020
As me to WhatsApp on zero9zeroThreeFiveNineTwoSevenSevenZeroEight. I will give you the solution
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Hedonisst: 11:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
How old are you? Who goes to a business centre hospital to ask for abortion? Mumu. Do your research very well and go to a pharmacy near you to buy some cheap remedy of less than N2k. Awon omode oshi.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by deavicky(m): 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:
I don’t know how to start, am very scared right now. I don’t know what to do about this pregnancy.

Actually I stay with my sister, her husband, her baby and her husband's brother who is a year younger than me. We have been sleeping together for sometimes now. Am now 8 weeks pregnant.

I told him he said I should abort before people find out. We went to the hospital together to remove it but the money they are asking us is too much. We are students depending on my sister and brother in law. We are both stuck and confused. Am scared if my sister comes to find, out she will send me back to the village. I don’t want to go back.

I need help please on what to do about it. The pregnancy is only 8 weeks, please no insult.
maybe u should put ur account number here let the good people of Nairaland help you out because when e dey sweet u e they also sweet us for that reason we will help.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by nuele(m): 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
spongeisback:
I always see people say this on this forum I would love to know who told you that having an abortion damages the womb?!

Do you know the risk involved in having an abortion in a qualified clinic is lesser than caring a baby to term?

Do you know some women's womb get "damaged" even when they carry the baby to term?

Can we stop all this juvenile scare tactics,it doesn't work because if it does more and more young women wouldn't be opt for abortion.

1. I aren't using whatsoever "juvenile scare tactics" you conjured

2. If you followed up with her posts, you see where she mentioned it that she was in SS 3 and the male in SS 2. How do you expect such to afford a abortion service in a "qualified clinic" as u put it.

3. There is high tendency that she self medicate with drugs or patronise a quack or incomplete doctor.

My advice for her was to inform her sister who is in better position to help her out (financially).
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by saasala(m): 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:
I can’t keep this pregnancy we are both young and too young to get married. Am in ss3 he is in ss2. Please we are begging you in the name of God help us with remedies to remove this pregnancy and we promise not to sleep together anymore please

How much is the abortion?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by isaiahethan: 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:
I don’t know how to start, am very scared right now. I don’t know what to do about this pregnancy.

Actually I stay with my sister, her husband, her baby and her husband's brother who is a year younger than me. We have been sleeping together for sometimes now. Am now 8 weeks pregnant.

I told him he said I should abort before people find out. We went to the hospital together to remove it but the money they are asking us is too much. We are students depending on my sister and brother in law. We are both stuck and confused. Am scared if my sister comes to find, out she will send me back to the village. I don’t want to go back.

I need help please on what to do about it. The pregnancy is only 8 weeks, please no insult.

You dey chop free food for your sister house come still get belle. If you try abortion na your head go enter. Go try am.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Utanuje: 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
You can as well Bleep in-law dear
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Favmil101(m): 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
Did you ever enjoy the sex? If yes my sister just enjoy ur pregnancy in peace. No just vex me before I call covid-19 for u. undecided undecided undecided
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by PrinzCarter(m): 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
Oyindidi:
She no know before she open her legs? Abegi, let her learn from her mistake
chai dats bad na shes gonna hate men hate herself n probably d end of herself dis shit happens everyday in schools,home,churches etc
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by isaiahethan: 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:

End time children. Na sex the both of you dey study for SS3 & SS2. I blame your sister and your in law for providing excess food for the both you. If una no chop belle full , sex would have been the last option for the both you
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by deavicky(m): 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2020
Many things to ask but let me just limit it. which house unah they stay fork. Which time? How long unah do they do this thing that nobody in the house could sense it.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Brightfuturejus(m): 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey my sister, congratulations!

My advice to you as a younger sister is to KEEP THE PREGNANCY and deliver the baby. Please, don't take a life because you can't give or create one. Just like some people have advised. You may decide to do abortion and not survive it.

Tell your sister what has happened! It doesn't matter whether the guy own up to his responsibility or not. If he decides to marry you fine, if he decline good. The most important thing is that you deliver the baby safely. He/she might be the president of this country in the nearest future...only God knows but such a child comes with great destiny.

Deliver your baby safely and focus on what you want to become in future. It matters most. Face your studies very well after your delivery and sky will be your stepping stone.

My sister the mistake has been made but you must learn from it and also educate others on the dangers of casual sex. Some great women today had same experience but they focused and moved on after delivery.

In a nutshell, abortion is not an option and don't ever try it my dear sister.

If you cannot tell your sister, just let me know and I will handle it myself by informing her. Many lives have been saved through this encounter. I know his best to approach her.

Ngozey, reach me on brightfuturejustlikethat247@gmail.com to send your sister's GSM and I will approach her politely.

Remain blessed, pray always and stop being afraid. The case is settled.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Advancedman(m): 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:

You are stupid for saying no insult after you have not only insulted but also assaulted us with your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by petitejolie(f): 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2020
Its good atleast its not ur sister's husband u got pregnant for. Let dem know. U both are not kids
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by tonysky(m): 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
Thunder go fire you there when you re fucking you don't know that there will be a result one day nonsense did you call us to come and help you.see you must have that child if you go for any abortion hmmmmmm try and see
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by AntiWailer: 11:41pm On Mar 23, 2020
When u dey Bleep him, what were u expecting ?

A printed copy of the sperm ?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by 9jaRealist: 11:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
grin grin grin

A little relief from Coronavirus...
The return of the NL fiction series.

>

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
KaideeGee:
You had beta have that baby oh
It is beta 2 be guilty of incest dan 2 be guilty of incest and child murder
That is not incest. No blood ties between them. I really abhor what they both did but quite understood that, two opposite body chemistry do attract.
Find someone on your street or any reliable NGO(s) like MRS FOLORUNSHO ALAKIJA's own- #ROSE OF SHARON.
Google it. Find their address. Collect money assisted with and B-U-R-G-E-R O-F-F for good!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by themanderon: 11:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
Why coming here to seek for advice now? Why didn't you come before you started the act to know if it's a good idea now you want to commit a greater sin of killing an innocent child. If you had been aborted would you be here today typing this rubbish?
You better keep that child for he or she may be the only one you will ever have in this world. Don't do something you will regret till you enter your grave in old age. Spare that child!!!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
KaideeGee:
You had beta have that baby oh
It is beta 2 be guilty of incest dan 2 be guilty of incest and child murder
That is not incest. No blood ties between them. I really abhor what they both did but quite understood that, two opposite body chemistry do attract.
Find someone on your street or any reliable NGO(s) like MRS FOLORUNSHO ALAKIJA's own- #ROSE OF SHARON.
Google it. Find their address. Collect money assisted with and disappear for good!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
seunak2016:
how much remaining so we can know how much to contribute for you
Nice one bro�
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by JTCHI: 11:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
Pls, I need that baby.

Seriously, I would be glab to H/Her.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Oktane: 11:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
Pusyiter:
When you decided to spread those legs wide open like Abuja express road, you were not scared.
Now someone pissed inside your punanny, you did not know the consequences until some thing happened.
Well, the choice is yours.
Have the baby or attempt suicide (abortion).
Why do I get the ominous feeling that this is one of those traffic generating gimmicks by Nairaland and it's marketing team?

SS2 and SS3 ko!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Atigba: 11:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:

If you are not ready to have baby

Look for a good doctor and remove it
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by danot1030: 11:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:

I hope you have thought of the possibility of you losing your life doing the abortion while the guy will remain alive claiming innocence to the whole thing and still go ahead to be banging another girl after you gone?

You better tell your sister and the husband so that both of you can face the consequences together otherwise you will be the lone loser
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by idrezee(m): 11:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
Tripitaka:
One would never understand how stupid and out-of-touch nairaland is until they post certain questions.

OP, mine may not be a popular opinion, but you are within your rights to have an abortion if that's what you want and feel is best for you. You wear the shoe, so you certainly know if it fits or not, so don't be cajoled by the hypocrisy of Nigerians. If you want an abortion, talk to your sister or parents about having it, as no one, even the guy has the right to tell you what to do with your body. But You must also not pin parental responsibility on the guy for a kid he didn't consent to having. You have done nothing wrong by having sex, but you have done everything wrong by having unprotected sex knowing fully well the possible consequences - a consequence that you are unprepared for.

Virtually everyone here castigating you will not let their teenage daughter or sister keep a pregnancy out of wedlock, if the decision was theirs to make. A study by PMA2020.org stated that an average of 3million abortions takes place in Nigeria annually. Yes, the same Nigeria where a probable 97% of Nairalanders hail from.

You must know that the decision to keep or abort that pregnancy is a life changing one - either positive or disastrous - a decision that you would live with for the rest of your life. You must also know that abortions pose a threat to life, especially when not done by professionals.

What do I think you should do? Talk to your sister now! Tell her you're sorry but let her know that you do not wish to keep the pregnancy. Going forward, please use a condom.
You are not a hypocrite.
Exactly my mind.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
saasala:

How much is the abortion?
I tire for your matter brother grin...you wan help them pay ba ?? I wish I can get hold of them and flog that stupid urge that wants to destroy their future out of them...mtchewww
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Chelseafan99: 12:00am On Mar 24, 2020
Ngozey:

Do not remove it. Thank me later.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by SirBunky85(m): 12:02am On Mar 24, 2020
Ngozey:
see them....people go just come for this forum with all kinds of fictitious tales.advise ko,mural instruction ni
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Nobleking2000(m): 12:02am On Mar 24, 2020
my reply to you is that never listen to all those telling you to have the baby because it is almost 97% if them will still come here to shame castigate you as a single mother saying they will never have anything to do with a single mother not even their child or brother will they allow marry a single mother.

please go through this threads and check what the single mothers went through.

https://www.nairaland.com/5733643/no-man-should-encouraged-marry

https://www.nairaland.com/5731810/husband-doesnt-want-son-come

https://www.nairaland.com/5702053/relationship-single-mom-please-advise

if you.can stand the heat when the discimination andharsh words will start coming as a single mother when you will called after two, second hand product.

Go through this threads.and come back and make decision.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon / Marriage? Nigerian Guys In Europe Are Shying Away From Nigerian Girls / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.