Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister (108751 Views)

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me / I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. / Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2020
Kingosytex:
When you opened your legs wide screaming' harder. harder, harder' you never knew that pregnancy will occur right?

In your mind, you thought your brother in law was sterile...

You must be a joker.

I will advise you to remove abortion from the picture cos you might not come out of it a live.

Big Joker Hahaha
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Jude82: 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2020
Congratulations.. Ogo by chionye!!!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by micflo28(m): 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2020
What you have been doing in hiding has opened up, in short, yawa don gas. Just turn yourselves in to the public.

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by deltateam: 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:
I can’t keep this pregnancy we are both young and too young to get married. Am in ss3 he is in ss2. Please we are begging you in the name of God help us with remedies to remove this pregnancy and we promise not to sleep together anymore please

grin grin

Gbagam!

Gbagam!!

Gbagam!!!

Anyway this is a little distraction from Corona virus.

2 months gone already. Its a high risk abortion.
Just have the baby, you can donate him/her to motherless home afterwards.

Its a mistake, learn from it.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Jubilee1982: 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2020
Heaven will not fall if your sister and her husband get to know about it. Give birth to the baby and learn your lesson henceforth. Abortion is too dangerous. You may damage your uterus or even die on the process.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2020
One big family!!!

Congrats!!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Analysiscorner: 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
Please, come clean in the mistakes you have made and tell your sister and her husband everything. Also, tell them that you have been advised that in the event that both families don't want the baby, that you can still give him up for adoption to childless couple, putting smiles on their faces, and your child treated like a Prince. Please, I use God to beg you, don't terminate that pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by babakb: 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
Bloody hypocrites everywhere, if it were a Muslim girl that got married at 17 years and have a baby now, you people will start shouting child marriage.

This foolish girl brought herself here, instead of people to reprimand her they are justifying her acts.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by asahnwaKC: 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
Inside life...e don happen undecided
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Bluehill1051: 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
Have you tried boiling ring?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by biggz82: 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
Wen una dey Commit fuckry una no tell us, now yawa don gas u dey tell us.

Anyway my advise

Kill ur self

Drink sniper or go 3rd mainland bridge go jump

2 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by LivingSage: 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
Hope your sister's brother-in-law isn't Collins300 undecided
Ngozey:
I don’t know how to start, am very scared right now. I don’t know what to do about this pregnancy.

Actually I stay with my sister, her husband, her baby and her husband's brother who is a year younger than me. We have been sleeping together for sometimes now. Am now 8 weeks pregnant.

I told him he said I should abort before people find out. We went to the hospital together to remove it but the money they are asking us is too much. We are students depending on my sister and brother in law. We are both stuck and confused. Am scared if my sister comes to find, out she will send me back to the village. I don’t want to go back.

I need help please on what to do about it. The pregnancy is only 8 weeks, please no insult.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by walichenko: 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
donbachi:
Every exam get result..show dem ur report get.
They call it report card then lol

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by bmdmixer: 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
KaideeGee:
You had beta have that baby oh
It is beta 2 be guilty of incest dan 2 be guilty of incest and child murder
do u know what incest his? n anymore like u know kids are reading this
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by michael123pelemo(m): 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
trynew:

God bless you

Guy you speak sense..
speak to ur guardian.
Perhaps they will help.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by rezzy: 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:
I can’t keep this pregnancy we are both young and too young to get married. Am in ss3 he is in ss2. Please we are begging you in the name of God help us with remedies to remove this pregnancy and we promise not to sleep together anymore please

Pregnancy is alright late to remove, dear, keep it. It's not going to be easy for you. Your sister will definitely send you back to the village.

It's not a must you get married to him. Keep the pregnancy, give birth, nurse him/her, then go back to school.

If you remove it, you will still sleep with him, don't deceive yourself.... But by then you will be more careful.
Tell her before she finds out her self.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
KaideeGee:
do you know the meaning of incest?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by surrogatesng: 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
Whatsapp me 07067866986
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:
Set awon ring Boiler undecided

Abstinence remain the best ever cool
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by deltateam: 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
emeijeh:

Stop talking and go tell your sister's husband!
Stop talking.
Stop typing.
Go and see your sister's husband, tell him everything.

Its better, she tells her sister. The sister's husband may be irresponsible and proceed on abortion path.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by staga: 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:
I don’t know how to start, am very scared right now. I don’t know what to do about this pregnancy.

Actually I stay with my sister, her husband, her baby and her husband's brother who is a year younger than me. We have been sleeping together for sometimes now. Am now 8 weeks pregnant.

I told him he said I should abort before people find out. We went to the hospital together to remove it but the money they are asking us is too much. We are students depending on my sister and brother in law. We are both stuck and confused. Am scared if my sister comes to find, out she will send me back to the village. I don’t want to go back.

I need help please on what to do about it. The pregnancy is only 8 weeks, please no insult.

When you were forcking him, you did not consult us. Now we are thinking of how to survive this coronavirus, you are disturbing us. Which Kain nonsense be dis?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by spongeisback: 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
I always see people say this on this forum I would love to know who told you that having an abortion damages the womb?!

Do you know the risk involved in having an abortion in a qualified clinic is lesser than caring a baby to term?

Do you know some women's womb get "damaged" even when they carry the baby to term?

Can we stop all this juvenile scare tactics,it doesn't work because if it does more and more young women wouldn't be opt for abortion.

nuele:

In all you do, make sure you don't damage your womb. I strongly advise you inform your sister. Its better you go to the village than damage your womb (possibly permanent)

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Offpoint: 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:
Best thing to do Ngozi is: Both of you should call your sister and her husband at mid night and tell them everything.

I know they'll both be mad, seek for their forgiveness and ask for their help on what to do.
Tell them your mind, if they agreed to abort or not... whatever decision they make should be the final.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by KKKWHITE(m): 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
You weren't aware of the fact that you have be fornicating Give birth to the child and get married to the father of the child
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:
cheesy Tell your sister. She knows exactly what to do.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by CsRockefeller(m): 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
Don't abort!!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by bigman001(m): 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:

One of the greatest of sin is abortion, we all make mistakes i know ,but i will rather advice to call your sister one on one, beg her and explain what happened,its better than killing the innocent child. If i may ask, how old are you?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by slimjoe87(m): 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
[quote author=Ngozey post=87698407]I can’t keep this pregnancy we are both young and too young to get married. Am in ss3 he is in ss2. Please we are begging you in the name of God help us with remedies to remove this pregnancy and we promise not to sleep together anymore please [/quote
Who tell u how to have sex?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Righteousness89(m): 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:

Your own life Might be in Danger if u take out that baby..

Keep that baby! He is your Light..

2wrongs don't Make Right!

You have Committed Fornication. Don't Add Murder to it!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by wiseoneking: 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
KaideeGee:
she should have the baby but this is not actually incest. She is never in blood relationship with her brother in laws brother. Abortion is murder, she must not do it.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Diffdeef(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
Oh man that's a fascinating complex detail.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Chrisus(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:

Tf??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon / Marriage? Nigerian Guys In Europe Are Shying Away From Nigerian Girls / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.