Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) (13617 Views)

70 Years Old Man No Gree For Any Woman This Year / MEN!! If Your Friend FVVCKED Your Woman, This Is How You Should React!! (Photo) / What Does This Mean? [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by EmyLeo(m): 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2020
This Quote and Many More are not What it Seems..

All The Good and Bad Should Be On You And Yourself Alone, Whether You are Successful or Not..

4 Likes

Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by Stillthebest: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
sexylassie2:
So Who is behind every unsuccessful man?

Is it his mother too.

I am waiting to hear the answer

Abi oo! Good questions
Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
DamonSalvatore:
did his wife flog him to go to school...
Didn't she come along when he had finished schooling/handwork?

Which wife?
If it were easy as you said, we wouldn't have too many bachelors.. These hoes with nothing to offer but worn out pussy would not settle down with you, until you are well to do...

Some wives help their husband... But they met him when he was made already
Hello! Reality check.... How many Men are made these days? How man Guys have millions in their accounts before getting married in our present economy? In Nigeria the power of Wealth is owned and shares by a limited group of people and only crumbles go to the masses. The level of unemployment is increasing every year and poverty on it's increase too yet people get married every Saturday. Are you saying the Men getting married are all rich/Made? Or the women marrying them are all gold diggers?

Well if by being made you mean a guy living in a rented two bedroom apartment and luckily driving an ancient Camry car, well it's the least that is expected of a man to afford for his own comfort even at that not every married man are able to afford a two bedroom flat or an ancient Camry car. So what's your point?

You feeder sucking bunch with no iota of real life experience just come up with garbage to demoralise ladies here. I wonder when you will all grow up and think like MEN!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 23, 2020
AfroKnight:
cheesy 97% true

Also, I read this somewhere:

Can a woman make you a millionaire? Yes... only if you’re a billionaire.
Excuse me Sir, if a billlionaire Man ends up having only Millions in his account, he is to be blamed . Not anyone else but himself. If he has the sense of making money but not sustaining it then that's his undoing alone. If he can bring together wealth but does not have the discretion to guard it, it is his foolishness. If he can't discern a pest/ leech and falls victim of one then it's his mistake. No one can be held responsible for his carelessness but him.

So don't blame anyone one else because such Man has the chance of choosing between a Woman of value and A slay queen but chose the latter because she's more flashy and classy.

2 Likes

Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by snitchbitch: 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
The only thing women always say is "I can destroy you" "I will destroy your life". Hardly will you see a woman telling a man " I can make your life better".

The cripple cannot press milk from the udder but he can topple it off from the calabash with his legs.

Fear ...........
You asked why? Is your name "........."?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by FirstbornWds: 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
etrange:
Haha... you know this is not true cause even successful ladies have mothers too. So if it were about mothers, the saying would have kicked off as "behind every successful person...". But we specifically say "man" cause men are the ones that have wives.

Lol... you guys (especially the single ones) will do anything to undermine the position of your female counterparts. But whether it's the mother or the wife the saying refers to; fact is, a woman is involved. If she didn't do it as a wife, she'll do it as a mother. A wife today is a mother tomorrow so regardless of when she does it, it is still her.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

My friend, brother or whatever I can call you...

YOU ARE SENSIBLE

2 Likes

Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by snitchbitch: 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
@afronight, One cold beer for you. You made my day!!!!!

Thumbs up!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by snitchbitch: 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
At one of my former workplace, there was a lady there, she was new, she was having issues with some of we guys at work. But as a sharp guy, I dey always dodge her. There was another guy, he was my friend, let's call him Mr A. Mr A was the vocal type, he can talk more than a radio.

Later on , fight ensued between her and Mr A. I was not with them in the office but she was shouting at the top of her voice so everybody in the vicinity could hear her voice.

All that she kept repeating is "I will kill you" "I can kill you" "you are a small boy" "I will kill you".

Weeks later I was receiving phone calls from one babalawo (herbalist) from ile Ife, I was like " what the hell is going on?". So removed my simcard, and threw it away. Bought another line and started using it.

The kind of spirit inside just one of our modern day Nigerian ladies can supply electricity to not only the whole of Africa but to the whole world.

He who fight and runs live to fight another day.
Dead men don't pay taxes.

A word is enough for the smart!!!

4 Likes

Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by AfroKnight: 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
snitchbitch:
@afronight, One cold beer for you. You made my day!!!!!

Thumbs up!!!!!

Thanks man. grin

Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
we all know behind every succesful man is his mom nau.no need to argue this biko
remember that old school song sweet mother
na ur mama be ur icon cos she was the one who suffered for u
so i do believe that captain where they said behind every succesful man is a woman they were refering to the mother
take christiano ronaldo for example
why do u think he adores and worships his mom
if not for his mom do u think he would have been in the level he found himself?
Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by TGMISKY(m): 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
Mothers are a different kind of blessings from God. They are very special.
Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
When the man is successful before marrying, its his mother. If after marrying, its mother and wife.
Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by Luckysbab: 12:09am On Mar 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

Is it his mother too.

An Olosho, who comes in to destroy his mother's plan for him. How was that hard to figure out for you?
Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by Goalnaldo(m): 12:11am On Mar 24, 2020
etrange:

It's really funny how people try to isolate their mothers from the women they call hoes. The same women will be mothers to thier sons and the kids will grow to adore them while calling their own counterparts hoes. And the cycle continues.

Fact is, only boys that grew up in the gutters generally call women hoes.
you are very wise my brother.
Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by olamidedivotee(f): 1:19am On Mar 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

Is it his mother too.

Nowadays girls
Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 24, 2020
lefulefu:
we all know behind every succesful man is his mom nau.no need to argue this biko
remember that old school song sweet mother
na ur mama be ur icon cos she was the one who suffered for u
so i do believe that captain where they said behind every succesful man is a woman they were refering to the mother
take christiano ronaldo for example
why do u think he adores and worships his mom
if not for his mom do u think he would have been in the level he found himself?
Jah bless you... Cr7 as a case study
Which work him girlfriend do

1 Like

Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by Korllami007: 1:39am On Mar 24, 2020
DamonSalvatore:

You de mind dem. Dem wan chop someone else labor.
All those celebrities, how many of dem marry? But dem get millions of naira or dollars inside accounts.

Where is the wife that stands behind Anthony Joshua?

Where is the wife that stands behind Mayweather?

Where is the wife that stands behind dangote?

Na their mother stand gidigba for their back. grin grin

Even Regina Daniels will be feeling fly that she's the one behind Ned Nwoko success. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by dontrulee: 1:43am On Mar 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

Is it his mother too.

The answer is obviously women like you.
shior!
Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by dontrulee: 1:44am On Mar 24, 2020
DamonSalvatore:
i am quoting the answer..

Gold digging opportunistic broke hoes...

Like Afro.knight said.. A hoe can turn you from a billionaire to a millionaire
wrong, she will drain you to s zeronaire.
Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 24, 2020
DamonSalvatore:
the only work im girlfriends and babymamas dey do na to chop im money grin
Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:18am On Mar 24, 2020
DamonSalvatore:
most of our mothers married as virgin... But this girls of today that you are comparing with our moms..hungry hoes parading as girlfriends
Hmmm

Pocohantas, have you seen this? cheesy
Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by unmask: 5:05am On Mar 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

Is it his mother too.

his wife or gf
Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by Austeeenxx: 5:06am On Mar 24, 2020
It's funny how the hoes of today will be mothers of tomorrow and their sons will be ready to swear that their mothers married their fathers as virgins.

1 Like

Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by unmask: 5:06am On Mar 24, 2020
etrange:
Haha... you know this is not true cause even successful ladies have mothers too. So if it were about mothers, the saying would have kicked off as "behind every successful person...". But we specifically say "man" cause men are the ones that have wives.

Lol... you guys (especially the single ones) will do anything to undermine the position of your female counterparts. But whether it's the mother or the wife the saying refers to; fact is, a woman is involved. If she didn't do it as a wife, she'll do it as a mother. A wife today is a mother tomorrow so regardless of when she does it, it is still her.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
you also have to consider if the saying is actually true
Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by ABOVEDELAW: 6:05am On Mar 24, 2020
DID THE PERSON TALK SAY NA THE WIFE?
Humanoid01:
Lol but why isn't it "Behind every successful man is a mother" ? The person wey first talk am for kukuma just talk am like that, make some persons no dey misconstrue am.
Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by ABOVEDELAW: 6:05am On Mar 24, 2020
THE WIFE!
sexylassie2:

Is it his mother too.

Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

Is it his mother too.

his wife
Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by franchasng: 7:21am On Mar 24, 2020
Austeeenxx:
It's funny how the hoes of today will be mothers of tomorrow and their sons will be ready to swear that their mothers married their fathers as virgins.
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by Omar09(m): 7:49am On Mar 24, 2020
sexylassie2:
Is it his mother too.

Funny as it is, no girlfriend will want to be with an unsuccessful man, so it's his mother's.

Behind every unsuccessful man is a worried mother trying to nudge him to success.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by Omar09(m): 7:54am On Mar 24, 2020
etrange:

It's really funny how people try to isolate their mothers from the women they call hoes. [/b]The same women will be mothers to thier sons and the kids will grow to adore them while calling their own counterparts hoes.[b] And the cycle continues.

Fact is, only boys that grew up in the gutters generally call women hoes.

These kids who grow to adore their mother (of which I'm one) our mothers haven't given us any reason to call her hoes.

Now you say this like women don't call men scum! They isolate their fathers and call their counterparts scum for the same reason men don't call their mothers hoes because, like the mothers, their fathers haven't given them any reason to be called so.

Use your head, you think you sound intelligent, but let me burst those nuts... (no homos intended)... You really write like 16yo girl who just found out she bleeds from her peepee for the first time.

3 Likes

Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by michlins(m): 8:18am On Mar 24, 2020
etrange:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
you daughter of Eve is very wicked grin
Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by Freelane33(m): 10:50am On Mar 24, 2020
Behind every successful woman there is a capital GOD. Got lots to share but I don’t know how to start a thread

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? / His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. / Lady Steps Out Pantless Cat Walking In Lagos, Gets Blasted (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.