Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Coronavirus: Kunle Ara Pharmacy In Ibadan Enforces Social Distancing (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Kunle Ara Pharmacy In Ibadan Enforces Social Distancing (Photos) (75060 Views)

Social Distancing In Aba: Access & First Bank In Pictures (Video) / Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic / Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Kunle Ara Pharmacy In Ibadan Enforces Social Distancing (Photos) by Validated: 2:43am On Mar 24, 2020
ValCon888:
The social distancing they are observing is useless when they are all crowding at the entrance.
ADVICE!
If push comes to shove buy chloroquine and azithromycin. Don't buy one and forget the other. Buy both.
I have it on good authority a combination of both can cure the virus.

You just might need it.
You are deceiving yourself. What is azithromycin or you meant erythromycin? For your information those who have world pharmacy companies and pharmacists are dying in hundreds. If your remedies were effective, they would not be dying in hundreds.
Re: Coronavirus: Kunle Ara Pharmacy In Ibadan Enforces Social Distancing (Photos) by wellmax(m): 4:39am On Mar 24, 2020
Angelfrost:

Is that why they failed to enforce testing and isolation??!
They tested many won't show signs immediately. But were advised to self quarantine for 2 weeks. How many obeyed.
Re: Coronavirus: Kunle Ara Pharmacy In Ibadan Enforces Social Distancing (Photos) by ValCon888: 5:21am On Mar 24, 2020
Validated:

You are deceiving yourself. What is azithromycin or you meant erythromycin? For your information those who have world pharmacy companies and pharmacists are dying in hundreds. If your remedies were effective, they would not be dying in hundreds.
I have the papers. If you want to read I'll send you a link to get them.
Re: Coronavirus: Kunle Ara Pharmacy In Ibadan Enforces Social Distancing (Photos) by HizRoyalFinest(m): 6:34am On Mar 24, 2020
Citytrend:
I can't wait to watch the first Coronavirus Movie after this nonsense is over

Abeg joo, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me

go and watch the last ship, seasonal movie
Re: Coronavirus: Kunle Ara Pharmacy In Ibadan Enforces Social Distancing (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:14am On Mar 24, 2020
wellmax:

They tested many won't show signs immediately. But were advised to self quarantine for 2 weeks. How many obeyed.

They shouldn't have merely advised them to self isolate... They should have compelled them with every means necessary to do so!!! That's what sensible nations do... Now, that carelessness is about to seriously impact the entire nation!!!

This is the most clueless and useless administration in the whole universe right now.
Re: Coronavirus: Kunle Ara Pharmacy In Ibadan Enforces Social Distancing (Photos) by Tunex252(m): 8:34am On Mar 24, 2020
Peak11:
Strange times...

Meanwhile, check my signature for a tested and confirmed way to make money online.
NO PAYMENT REQUIRED! NO REGISTRATION FEE REQUIRED!! HURRY NOW!!!
how bro??�
Re: Coronavirus: Kunle Ara Pharmacy In Ibadan Enforces Social Distancing (Photos) by baldeagle: 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
sylve11:
Everyone just so obsessed with this Corona level. It's well. cool

Better to be obsessed and live than to be careless and die
Re: Coronavirus: Kunle Ara Pharmacy In Ibadan Enforces Social Distancing (Photos) by Emmycool85: 3:53am On Mar 25, 2020
ValCon888:
The social distancing they are observing is useless when they are all crowding at the entrance.
ADVICE!
If push comes to shove buy chloroquine and azithromycin. Don't buy one and forget the other. Buy both.
I have it on good authority a combination of both can cure the virus.

You just might need it.
...Exactly my thought. Crowding at the entrance makes the social distancing outside useless
Re: Coronavirus: Kunle Ara Pharmacy In Ibadan Enforces Social Distancing (Photos) by ozone4oz(m): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
NIce move

You can easily make hand sanitizer for yourself

Watch the videos on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/

To learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eWEg1iqjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2mbFa44vA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos / Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 / Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.