Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,937 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? (96008 Views)

Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? / Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash / Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by infonirt: 7:36am On Mar 26, 2020
I am who i am. And i am a gentleman, not because of any lady, but because i want to

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by Roman7(m): 7:36am On Mar 26, 2020
7victor:
I think it is common to both gender.

Me personally,I use to find myself in love with bad girls.

If you are not bad as a man and you see a bad girl/trash,you will fall in love with her.

But bad guys/trash will normally love good girls.

It seems to be that those bad girls can do things that you cannot do,

so you need them in your life to compliment what is lacking in you.

Like me I find girls that can shout,are lousy and troublesome more attractive than the good and gentle ones.

But most males who are lousy and troublesome prefers gentle and good natured females.

I believe it is a desire in us to complement what is lacking in us.

It could also be a desire to change the bad natured person into a good natured person.

By getting the trash as your partner,with time,you may change the person into a nice person.

That seems to be the psychological goal in our hearts.

Maybe that is why JESUS CHRIST as gentle,righteous and holy as HE was,received sinners and ate with them.

HE knew Judas Iscariot was a thief and a dubious man,HE still selected him among HIS disciples.

With time,HE was able to change so many of them.

U never jam bad gentle guys abi...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by DonroxyII: 7:36am On Mar 26, 2020
Yemike:
OP there's nothing like bad guys.

Let me use myself as a case study.

100 lvl I had three girlfriends the three of them are beautiful with good shap

Lola and Sandra are very obedient and always trying to please me.
Brings foodstuffs, money and I do frequent their houses for night class.

Oluwaseun never brings foodstuffs I'm the one buying her foodstuffs.
On Sunday if I fail to go to church nah wahala, she'll come and drag me commot.
The day she saw me at bet9ja she vex for me pa.
After enduring all these to get to the other room nah war but I love her most.

To me, she's the good girl. Lola and Sandra are just like friends with benefits.

The guys you're calling bad are only bad from your own perspective but they're good enough for those girls
That's because Seun is the one you "like" and that why she get your mumu button ... it is a matter of heart .... if Lola should try what Seun is doing , she will blame herself..... So, You add Heart for Seun and No heart for Lola.

But Some niggas don't add heart to the game , They are with you when you are with them and when you are done, they are done . They could have even moved pass you without you knowing and once you find out they don't care what you feel....(Those are bad guys) ...

you still see many women dying to have his attention while a good boy is begging her for attention and she won't even blink an eye......

Some of the good guys are dull anyway .... Most women want a gingered swaggerlicious dude ... Not a Sizzy handbag.
Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by Omar09(m): 7:37am On Mar 26, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Women who like men treating them like trash have insecurity issues.
That being said,no woman likes a doormat either.
Be loving,dotting but firm as a man.

But how many times will they flog this issue on nairaland sef undecided

Until these weak boys learn to toughen up.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by bukatyne(f): 7:38am On Mar 26, 2020
jayaim:
Very true. A guy that is ready to treat a Lady like a Queen will be treated like thrash. I met a queen recently, wanted something serious. But a yahoo yahoo chap shows up flashed some cash she followed like a dog following bone. The yahoo guy later left her in a hostel after poking her & left huge bill after escaping. She called me to bail her out. What a life
Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by Aleora(f): 7:38am On Mar 26, 2020
viyon02:
All women my dear
when you say all women I wonder if its a man that gave birth to you(carried you in his womb) or woman...still thinking though....
Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by bukatyne(f): 7:44am On Mar 26, 2020
Hahjascho:
Guess it happens randomly.

•But ladies who go for bad ones usually have either one or two hidden traits of such toughness....so seeing someone who is an ideal physical manifestation of their inner tastes just make them click.

•Such ladies might be insecure while some ladies love those who make them go extra miles.... being too available might break it out.

Meanwhile those who settle for the bad ones rarely get good marriages and even they do, it requires great understanding to last or work out.

But realistically, women of good worth and values rarely settle for bad ones.

Words on marble.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by Youngjohnosas: 7:46am On Mar 26, 2020
luminouz:

You were too nice,too available, too good and therefore BORING!!!

Creating some artificial scarcity makes women thirst for you. Thats just human fuqin nature.
that's true,now I realize all that now.
Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by Karmaisme(m): 7:47am On Mar 26, 2020
Godwin2019:
Just Like My Own Case, The Girl I Love So Much, But She Treats Me Like Trash.

Send her number to me, I want to help you retaliate.
Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by Youngjohnosas: 7:50am On Mar 26, 2020
Roman7:

Oga.......u wasn't being a nice guy...u was just a "fool for love"
I was kinda stubborn at times but at the beginning she was so nice that she wouldn't decline any of my request,so I just wanted to complement her effort.

I would and wouldn't blame myself also.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by Chaleso: 7:51am On Mar 26, 2020
Women are wired differently. They believe they have seen it from that guy that treats them badly. On the other hand, that guy that cares is only pretending and not being real.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by frankkydee(m): 7:53am On Mar 26, 2020
t00dugged:
I am looking for a good guy , know any? undecided. Poeple seem to mistake corny guys for good guys,sigh.

And people seem to mistake blunt guys for assholes smh.

There are good guys everywhere as so good ladies but people always prefer the bad ones subconsciously or unconsciously
Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by Moyosore232(m): 7:53am On Mar 26, 2020
Beckysexy:
Nah nah Not me If you treat me like trash, I'll also treat you like trash.That's my law Me wey no gbadun before
He show for your body now
Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by Yemike(m): 7:54am On Mar 26, 2020
DonroxyII:
That's because Seun is the one you "like" and that why she get your mumu button ... it is a matter of heart .... if Lola should try what Seun is doing , she will blame herself..... So, You add Heart for Seun and No heart for Lola.

But Some niggas don't add heart to the game , They are with you when you are with them and when you are done, they are done . They could have even moved pass you without you knowing and once you find out they don't care what you feel....(Those are bad guys) ...

you still see many women dying to have his attention while a good boy is begging her for attention and she won't even blink an eye......

Some of the good guys are dull anyway .... Most women want a gingered swaggerlicious dude ... Not a Sizzy handbag.
Bro believe me, I attached heart to all of them but It's just that I get bored easily.
Even with oluwaseun I do get bored. And when I'm bored I do went AWOL for like 3-6 months but the difference is that with oluwaseun we always come back together.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:55am On Mar 26, 2020
PerfectMaster:
Women love guys that treat them like trash because they are over fed with attention and commendations from simps.
Ladies are drawn to that bad guys they think they can fix, they want to overcome that which is proving stubborn to them and they want that man that will correct them without sugar coating it and at the same time they love lies, they level in that imaginary perfect world govern by emotions.

They are broken but dont know and seriously need help not from men but from their maker.
Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by izubext007: 7:55am On Mar 26, 2020
those are good girls u just initiated to be a bad girl. God help d good men and women
Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by bobolaga: 7:55am On Mar 26, 2020
Women brain can,t be like men brain,for example,the women are the one accommodate womb,that carried baby for nine months,the baby will become adult,but the womb still remain where it is,so when you get married to one wife with 4kkids,pls,note you have 8kids including your wife,if not you will find it difficult to cope.
Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by Bizibi(m): 7:56am On Mar 26, 2020
Sexytincoll:
no woman prefers a trashy man treating her like a trash, it's just your assumptions and conclusions
they are many.....
Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by bukatyne(f): 7:56am On Mar 26, 2020
Farki:
Because the men that treat them like trash can. Think about it, the man probably has one trait or the other that's keeping the woman with him, looks,money, status or his bad behaviour is in line with her weird idea of masculinity.

Sometimes the woman feel like this is how men are supposed to be and she needs to put up with,which is why you hear women constantly complaining that men are dogs, players and brutes.

If you're waiting for women to love you for being 'nice' you will go gray because women's attitude to them range from indifference to utter disgust at amiable, overly helpful, selfless and non physically or sexually aggressive men. If you possess the above traits women will either use you as a free ride, food or ATM, or call you names like gay, creepy or doormat. Women only care about 'nice' men once it's time to settle down and other options have been exhausted.

Which is why quality people need to pick their spouses in time.

You don't want to be anyone's second option.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by drmuchin: 7:56am On Mar 26, 2020
Na you be corona virus

Yemike:
OP there's nothing like bad guys.

Let me use myself as a case study.

100 lvl I had three girlfriends the three of them are beautiful with good shap

Lola and Sandra are very obedient and always trying to please me.
Brings foodstuffs, money and I do frequent their houses for night class.

Oluwaseun never brings foodstuffs I'm the one buying her foodstuffs.
On Sunday if I fail to go to church nah wahala, she'll come and drag me commot.
The day she saw me at bet9ja she vex for me pa.
After enduring all these to get to the other room nah war but I love her most.

To me, she's the good girl. Lola and Sandra are just like friends with benefits.

The guys you're calling bad are only bad from your own perspective but they're good enough for those girls
Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 26, 2020
Bizibi:
they are many.....
No sane lady stays with a guy that treats her like a trash,and no sane guy treats a lady like a trash
Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by johne4c(m): 8:02am On Mar 26, 2020
AfroKnight:
Bro haven’t you heard? Good guys finish last.

Most babes reserve a spot in their hearts for good guys. They treat such guys as a fall-back plan in case the cocky bastàrds they want, leave them broken. This is so they can carry their broken selves to the good guy to patch up and marry.

If they’re lucky, the bad boy sticks with them and they endure a tumultuous marriage. If not, it’s mr nice guy they’d be buzzing on Whatsapp after 5 years incommunicado.

Don’t be the nice guy. Don’t be the last option on the list of an unstable untrustworthy woman.
some truths u guess!
Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by babyfaceafrica: 8:04am On Mar 26, 2020
Leezah:
Long Post Alert
I don’t think they start out looking for a guy to treat them wrongly.

They start out looking for a guy who is assertive, stands his ground, demands his dues, is confident, does not back down, is not a doormat. This would imply that he has what it takes to later on protect her and the kids. Quite justifiable from a primordial point of view.

The problem is that there are limits to acceptable behavior. If you take it to an extreme, all of the above qualities could be associated with wife and child abusers, sociopaths and psychopaths. If the woman doesn’t have a gauge for “when is this too much of a good thing”, she may end up with quite the jerk.

It doesn’t help if the woman’s Father was a guy who abused or mistreated his wife, her mother. Because whatever our rational intentions, we do tend to become and marry our parents. Find me a woman who is a doormat and I have a pretty good idea of what her Father was like.

Guys have an obligation to get our s**t together when it comes to raising our daughters. Too many women with Father issues out there. Love and attraction are based on both psychology and spark of chemistry. It has been scientifically proven that both pleasure and pain are needed to create a long lasting attraction. Therefore, hot and cold formula to spicy up love life always seems to win.

However, if one consciously chooses their romantic partner who treats them badly only its a strong indicator of one's low self esteem. The person doesnt believe s/he can be loved by their partner, thus will keep choosing people who treat them badly to get a confirmation of their own beliefs.

In many cases such as person may also refuse the other person who doesnt communicate their intentions in the way they are familiar with.

Unfortunately, this is the first step towards creating a toxic relationships. I would highly suggest working on one's self esteem before deciding to get involved with the other person. Hope this answer helps.

This is an age-old conundrum wrapped up in a riddle. I’ve heard arguments bandied back and forth between girls and there male “friend zone” counterparts. Often, I’ve heard women say that they pray for and would kill for a “nice guy” as long as he is physically attractive, funny, smart, etc. I’ve had female friends who dated these nice guys and they would complain that these men are “too nice” and they could walk all over them, hence they are no longer attracted to them.

-It goes back to the hunter-gatherer days, where the alpha male was the most sought after. 10,000 years of societal evolution has yet to ween humanity of this attraction. The beta males (or alpha aspirants) wait for the scraps of the hunt, and contend for the women who would settle for them.

-Alpha males can either be benevolent or bullies. They are seen as dominant, so even a “nice alpha male” can be resented for being seen as a tyrant. Most women see the alpha as their ideal - though alphas may not be compatible with them.

-There are also sigma males - they don’t subscribe to alpha or beta tendencies, but are in a class by themselves and don’t care for anyone’s opinion of them. They don’t necessarily treat women poorly. They do their own thing and there is that breed of woman who finds this trait attractive.

-Bad boys and rebels - women find them attractive as well. They think these men have more courage than the other men, and chutzpah is an attractive trait.

Do nice guys finish last? Not necessarily.

Many successful men exist in the workplace today that are very kind and compassionate. The smart women prize these men who bring home the
proverbial bacon, or the “largest kill”, yet are generous, loving and in their eyes attractive.

. Long Post Alert
They start out looking for a guy who is assertive, stands his ground, demands his dues, is confident, does not back down, is not a doormat

They start out looking for perfect people when there is none... In fact they started out in failure..

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by Truthshurts: 8:04am On Mar 26, 2020
Beckysexy:
Nah nah
Not me
If you treat me like trash, I'll also treat you like trash.That's my law
Me wey no gbadun before

You see where u are wrong....
Let me tell u the secret
When a guy is treating you like trash....u won’t even know it or notice
You will be in live and so blinded by it.
The day u stop loving is when u will see he is trash

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by Bizibi(m): 8:05am On Mar 26, 2020
Sexytincoll:
No sane lady stays with a guy that treats her like a trash,and no sane guy treats a lady like a trash
trust me, they're many in this generation,you will notice they flock around irresponsible guys with questionable source of wealth.i see such everyday.

There are young girls that date only internet frausters and you will marvel at how they adore them.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by bukatyne(f): 8:05am On Mar 26, 2020
Jman06:
I think some people just get emotionally entangled with the wrong kind of people, and mind you, IT COULD HAPPEN TO GUYS ALSO.

I have seen relationships where the guys were being treated so harshly by the ladies! Some of such relationships even ended in marriages. How the guys managed to cope, I don't know. I sha know that someone like me can't cope with such harsh ladies.

@bold:

Fear fear tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by ffo(m): 8:06am On Mar 26, 2020
[quote author=Beckysexy post=87699324]Nah nah
Not me
Me wey no gbadun before[/quote]

May God heal you, i hope its not coro sha
Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by munex007(m): 8:08am On Mar 26, 2020
J111333:
They don't love bad guys, they are simply loyal to them.
Just like dogs remain loyal and obedient to tough owners even when they are not fed but attack kind owners for not feeding them on time.

Women love good guys and that's why they hurt them. They believe they can get away with it.

You just summarizes the power of psychology

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by Juskiddbull(m): 8:11am On Mar 26, 2020
Beckysexy:
Nah nah
Not me
Me wey no gbadun before

Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by BrickDevo: 8:18am On Mar 26, 2020
ityP:

I'd reach you in 5 years time. This is exactly how I want my home to be
I believe you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by Evans112: 8:18am On Mar 26, 2020
Not true some women don't know the true meaning of love or how to be loved because of their abusive fathers. Many had grown up with an understanding of love that is sick and when they see that in a man that they claim they love they don't know how to leave because that's saw their mothers been treated

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by DonroxyII: 8:24am On Mar 26, 2020
Leezah:
Long Post Alert

They start out looking for a guy who is assertive, stands his ground, demands his dues, is confident, does not back down, is not a doormat. This would imply that he has what it takes to later on protect her and the kids. Quite justifiable from a primordial point of view.

The problem is that there are limits to acceptable behavior. If you take it to an extreme, all of the above qualities could be associated with wife and child abusers, sociopaths and psychopaths. If the woman doesn’t have a gauge for “when is this too much of a good thing”, she may end up with quite the jerk.

It doesn’t help if the woman’s Father was a guy who abused or mistreated his wife, her mother. Because whatever our rational intentions, we do tend to become and marry our parents. Find me a woman who is a doormat and I have a pretty good idea of what her Father was like.

Guys have an obligation to get our s**t together when it comes to raising our daughters. Too many women with Father issues out there. Love and attraction are based on both psychology and spark of chemistry. It has been scientifically proven that both pleasure and pain are needed to create a long lasting attraction. Therefore, hot and cold formula to spicy up love life always seems to win.

However, if one consciously chooses their romantic partner who treats them badly only its a strong indicator of one's low self esteem. The person doesnt believe s/he can be loved by their partner, thus will keep choosing people who treat them badly to get a confirmation of their own beliefs.

In many cases such as person may also refuse the other person who doesnt communicate their intentions in the way they are familiar with.

Unfortunately, this is the first step towards creating a toxic relationships. I would highly suggest working on one's self esteem before deciding to get involved with the other person. Hope this answer helps.

This is an age-old conundrum wrapped up in a riddle. I’ve heard arguments bandied back and forth between girls and there male “friend zone” counterparts. Often, I’ve heard women say that they pray for and would kill for a “nice guy” as long as he is physically attractive, funny, smart, etc. I’ve had female friends who dated these nice guys and they would complain that these men are “too nice” and they could walk all over them, hence they are no longer attracted to them.

-It goes back to the hunter-gatherer days, where the alpha male was the most sought after. 10,000 years of societal evolution has yet to ween humanity of this attraction. The beta males (or alpha aspirants) wait for the scraps of the hunt, and contend for the women who would settle for them.

-Alpha males can either be benevolent or bullies. They are seen as dominant, so even a “nice alpha male” can be resented for being seen as a tyrant. Most women see the alpha as their ideal - though alphas may not be compatible with them.

-There are also sigma males - they don’t subscribe to alpha or beta tendencies, but are in a class by themselves and don’t care for anyone’s opinion of them. They don’t necessarily treat women poorly. They do their own thing and there is that breed of woman who finds this trait attractive.

-Bad boys and rebels - women find them attractive as well. They think these men have more courage than the other men, and chutzpah is an attractive trait.

Do nice guys finish last? Not necessarily.

Many successful men exist in the workplace today that are very kind and compassionate. The smart women prize these men who bring home the
proverbial bacon, or the “largest kill”, yet are generous, loving and in their eyes attractive.
You said everything already ... In and out.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere / Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.