Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? (96071 Views)

Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? / Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash / Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by Miracle5720(m): 8:30am On Mar 26, 2020
That what will call true love from the womenThat what will call true love from the womenThat what will call true love from the women
Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:34am On Mar 26, 2020
Youngjohnosas:
it's a misery, women r just too complex to understand.i dated my ex for 3 years and fell so much in love with her because she was so understanding and nice.i messed things up by becoming too nice to her.Each time we had a disagreement she would always play d victim even when it was obvious she was clearly at fault, sometimes she would boastfully say she doesn't know how to say sorry to a guy.

it started degenerating that most times she did something wrong and I yelled at her,she would block my lines for days that I had to resort to asking my friends and siblings to beg her on my behalf because I felt I was a nice guy.it got into her head and she started misbehaving badly and on some few occasions I broke up with her but I couldn't even stay for two hours without hearing her voice, so each time I felt she was using me and broke up she won't even bother to say sorry because she knew I couldn't stay without talking to her.

I stumbled on a post here on nairaland and a particular comment got hold of me,that the only way to earn a woman's respect is to make her feel worthless and undervalued.the following week she did something outrageous and didn't even bother to apologise she was waiting for me to do the needful by calling her,yeah I did call her but to inform her I wasn't interested in the relationship anymore, she laughed and said ok thank you.

that day I was restless and couldn't eat, the urge to call her was very high but I resisted it and held on for 7days, on the 7th she called and was like so u are this heartless,I posted that I was sick on my WhatsApp status and u didn't even bother to check on me ,I just laughed and she angrily ended d call thinking I was going to call her back but I didn't.

two days later she called again and was like are u like this now, I was just laughing and ever since she has been calling over and over again.the day I mistakenly called her number and quickly ended d call she called me back over 10 times pleading that she wasn't with her phone when I called.

last night she opened up and pleaded and pleaded that I should forgive her and I told her I wasn't interested anymore,at some point she would angrily end d call and later call back to start pleading, this morning her elder sister and brother called me trying to show concern although they didn't mention her name, Right now she has dropped a lot of messages on WhatsApp .I am really surprised although I am never going back to her again.thanks nairaland.
Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by noisy45(m): 8:45am On Mar 26, 2020
favour32:
How you know guy? grin
My personal experience
Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by laitsy: 8:48am On Mar 26, 2020
Don't mind them
Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by tobby20: 8:53am On Mar 26, 2020
I dont kniw why I hate this topic
Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by babington91(m): 8:53am On Mar 26, 2020
Beckysexy:
Nah nah
Not me
If you treat me like trash, I'll also treat you like trash.That's my law
Me wey no gbadun before

You wey run comot from Aro(salaro)

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 26, 2020
pocohantas:
Women love men who treat them like trash,
Most women date men who treat them like trash.

Do you treat your woman like trash?
Does your father treat your mother like trash?
Is your sister dating a man who treats her like trash?

The answer to ALL would be NO.

Who then are these women and men?
They should be in a better position to answer.

don’t mind them. The whole “women like men who treat them like trash” thing is a popular myth that quickly falls apart when you ask it in personal terms to the person who says it, like you so perfectly did.

I think it’s just an excuse used by socially inept and broke guys who can’t get a date to explain why women don’t like them. They say it’s because they are too nice not knowing it’s just because they are lame and broke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 26, 2020
luminouz:

What dafuq did you even say cuz you made no point!!

You proved my point people see things differently it’s nothing to you because what a woman does is nothing to you. You may prefer guys but it doesn’t make that woman loses focus on bettering her life for her children and her family don’t look down on women because someone in your life does. You came from one you will give your seed to one to carry for you...

The world is in chaos but a woman will deliver Us As always ...sensitivity Something capitalism lacks
Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by Judybash93(m): 8:58am On Mar 26, 2020
I'll take a look at it from a scientific dimension. Most female creatures mate with the strongest of their respective pack. The males fight off other males so as to gain control of their territory. The winner becomes the leader of the pack and has the right to mate with all the females. We might have evolved but that evolutionary instinct is still there as female homosapiens will still have to go for the strong and bold within society. Why do you think bad guys get the most p**sy?
That's my take on it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by luminouz(m): 8:59am On Mar 26, 2020
solasoulmusic:

You proved my point people see things differently it’s nothing to you because what a woman does is nothing to you. You may prefer guys but it doesn’t make that woman loses focus on bettering her life for her children and her family don’t look down on women because someone in your life does. You came from one you will give your seed to one to carry for you...

Still confusing but this is a bit better than your earlier post.
Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 26, 2020
J111333:
They don't love bad guys, they are simply loyal to them.
Just like dogs remain loyal and obedient to tough owners even when they are not fed but attack kind owners for not feeding them on time.

Women love good guys and that's why they hurt them. They believe they can get away with it.
Excess oil dey your brain

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 26, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Women who like men treating them like trash have insecurity issues.
That being said,no woman likes a doormat either.
Be loving,dotting but firm as a man.

But how many times will they flog this issue on nairaland sef undecided
lol I swear. highly over-flogged and unnecessary issue. Just be yourself. Who will like you will like you.
Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by omoseth(m): 9:10am On Mar 26, 2020
bigcee:
Baba, don't mind her u're a good person. Oya give me 20k grin

��..Baba winter don start already.
Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by pocohantas(f): 9:14am On Mar 26, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
don’t mind them. The whole “women like men who treat them like trash” thing is a popular myth that quickly falls apart when you ask it in personal terms to the person who says it, like you so perfectly did.

I think it’s just an excuse used by socially inept and broke guys who can’t get a date to explain why women don’t like them. They say it’s because they are too nice not knowing it’s just because they are lame and broke.

You are wise.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by COdeGenesis: 9:15am On Mar 26, 2020
t00dugged:
I am looking for a good guy , know any? undecided. Poeple seem to mistake corny guys for good guys,sigh.

And people seem to mistake blunt guys for assholes smh.

These is one here. But the question is, are you a good girl?
Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by COdeGenesis: 9:17am On Mar 26, 2020
emkz:
Only a trashy women would love a guy who treats her like trash. A classy woman would expect to be treated with class. If she isn't, she walks.

No one should come here and speak about alpha or beta or gamma male "bull-poo" (apologies to Nairaland textbot).

No matter what kind of class you are, there is always one guy that treats you like trash and u just cant help falling for them

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by t00dugged(f): 9:19am On Mar 26, 2020
COdeGenesis:

These is one here. But the question is, are you a good girl?
corny undecided
Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by Budline1(m): 9:20am On Mar 26, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
lol I swear. highly over-flogged and unnecessary issue. Just be yourself. Who will like you will like you.

Exactly o. It's not by trying to look bad or be bad. No matter how one tries to look bad, someone that doesn't like you won't like u. Just be yourself and RESPECT yourself with whosoever you're dealing with in life. Be good but RESPECT yourself, that's all.

Your happiness should be the priority and not any other, if someone mess with you, cut them off. That's my view about all this.. So simple.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by OnlineWell(m): 9:25am On Mar 26, 2020
They feel safe and secure around them

Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by Parkleader: 9:26am On Mar 26, 2020
obembet:
They sabi handle ladies well on bed. Kill your self
Make i handle you well too, na you go beg second time cool
Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by toby2(m): 9:40am On Mar 26, 2020
my own take on this issue is that, ladies like adventures, dangerous and crazy stuffs when younger. at that stage, they wanna test, know and feel things... and guess what, only the rugged fearless guys will do that cos they are courageous enough to do that. But here is the catch, an average nice guy is an intelligent person who knows risk, weighs risk and decide the SAFEST option to take, she doesn't want SAFE at that point, no... she wants the HARDENED guy to lead the way. They all just want to enjoy the moment, only very few think or plan for the latter.
in their older more matured years, they tend to look back, see all the shit they have done, and laugh at themselves knowing they had it all, but will go to those nice future planning dude to enjoy the dividend of labour with them.
Bottom line, be yourself, do your best and live the rest. don't treat anyone bad cos of how u have been treated, you might be the last straw of hope for that guy or girl.
I am always battling with this, but then I will always choose to be NICE and good regardless of how u dish it to me. people with love are not weaklings, they are strongest.
and to the bad boys and girls, well I hope u remember KARMA is a bitch, she got ur address, and she never forgets.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by Papadoh(m): 9:41am On Mar 26, 2020
AfroKnight:
Bro haven’t you heard? Good guys finish last.

Most babes reserve a spot in their hearts for good guys. They treat such guys as a fall-back plan in case the cocky bastàrds they want, leave them broken. This is so they can carry their broken selves to the good guy to patch up and marry.

If they’re lucky, the bad boy sticks with them and they endure a tumultuous marriage. If not, it’s mr nice guy they’d be buzzing on Whatsapp after 5 years incommunicado.

Don’t be the nice guy. Don’t be the last option on the list of an unstable untrustworthy woman.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by Worksunlimited: 9:42am On Mar 26, 2020
Yemike:
OP there's nothing like bad guys.

Let me use myself as a case study.

100 lvl I had three girlfriends the three of them are beautiful with good shap

Lola and Sandra are very obedient and always trying to please me.
Brings foodstuffs, money and I do frequent their houses for night class.

Oluwaseun never brings foodstuffs I'm the one buying her foodstuffs.
On Sunday if I fail to go to church nah wahala, she'll come and drag me commot.
The day she saw me at bet9ja she vex for me pa.
After enduring all these to get to the other room nah war but I love her most.

To me, she's the good girl. Lola and Sandra are just like friends with benefits.

The guys you're calling bad are only bad from your own perspective but they're good enough for those girls

You funny. You never see things yet.
Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by Papadoh(m): 9:48am On Mar 26, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Not that they like guys who treat them as "TRASH" but those guys that are able to stamp their ground come what may. They like guys that won't "always" give up their convenience to please them. Guys that can make them go wild both publicly and privately.

Unfortunately, a nice guy cannot do such rather he does the opposite. But a "bad" guy can do all of the above and much more.

Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by kiddkash(m): 9:49am On Mar 26, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Sometimes when you look back at how women treated you as a good and calm guy over the years you begin to think should I turn into a heartless beast?

I have friends who treat them like trash but the ladies still keep chasing them. Some don't even have money or cars o.
it's sad but the heart wants what it wants
Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by AfroKnight: 9:55am On Mar 26, 2020

Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by DaddyRochie1642: 9:56am On Mar 26, 2020
Youngjohnosas:
yes o, i received it in a thousand fold.

I will heed to ur advice, thanks a lot for your information.

Am glad you'll follow my advice,

When you are done reading and understanding his write-ups, ... Let me know, ... I will Recommend more people for you .... I can assure you, that you will be Filled with Valuable Knowledge about Women, their Manipulations and their Psychology

You will discover and see the True nature of Women and my brother I can assure you, ... You will never ever Loose guard again when it comes to dealing with women.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by AreaFada2: 9:56am On Mar 26, 2020
J111333:
They don't love bad guys, they are simply loyal to them.
Just like dogs remain loyal and obedient to tough owners even when they are not fed but attack kind owners for not feeding them on time.

Women love good guys and that's why they hurt them. They believe they can get away with it.
Abeg forget loyalty.

Are you saying a guy who treats them badly deserves more loyalty from their woman than a good guy?

If you say girls feel much inferior to hard guys, I will understand.

They feel he has them under control, I will get your point.

If you say girls feel someone who treats them bad is not worried about her leaving and can get another girl easily, I will also understand.

I will also understand if there is a certain kick or excitement about trying to turn a bad guy into a good guy.

If a girl is loyal to a violent, lazy lay-about but cheats recklessly on a caring guy who provides for her, then it's rubbish loyalty.

I believe there's something about female psyche that even they themselves cannot decipher.

By the way I do not believe that every bad guy is better also in bedmatics than every good guy. It's mathematically impossible.

BUT after women have barked up the wrong tree, made awful choices and lost out thoroughly, they will turn around and label all men scum. Including decent guys minding their business.

Of course there are ladies who defy the above and can choose the gentle guys. But they are in the minority.

Sure, men also choose fake arse, bleaching gold diggers and get served too. The only difference is that men can often walk away more easily and may never mention it to anyone. Lots of men never mention their bad experiences. This gives women the wrong impression that only men treat women badly. Because women will shout their bad experiences from the rooftops.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by bulbutcher(m): 9:56am On Mar 26, 2020
Women have to make a tough choice btw the lame door mat that will stay with her and look aftr the children.
Or the acertive confident man that will give her three children and quickly move to the nxt virgin b/4 she gets old.
they ar only human and they make mistakes they are our sisters.if we can't correct them or help them Jst let them be.
Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by COdeGenesis: 10:06am On Mar 26, 2020
t00dugged:
corny undecided

Who has time to corny you? Mother earth has been poisioned. Our nightmares are playing out. One begins to wonder what tomorrow brings? So let us isolate together, fall in love and survive together. I am for real
Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by fisayo02(m): 10:10am On Mar 26, 2020
some of the ladies like d*ck in hard way ... that's why they keep chasing those that batter them
Re: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? by fisayo02(m): 10:10am On Mar 26, 2020
some of the ladies like d*ck in hard way ... that's why they keep chasing those that batter them........

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere / Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.