Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Coronavirus: The First Outbreak (1918). - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: The First Outbreak (1918). (846 Views)

Throwback Photo Of 1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic That Killed Over 50Million Globally / Coronavirus: The New 100 Bed Isolation Centre In Olodo, Ibadan, Oyo State. PICS / Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: The First Outbreak (1918). by LivingSage: 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2020
I came across these two pieces while surfing internet as people attribute it to the first outbreak of coronavirus.
Could this pandemic known as SPANISH INFLUENZA of 1918 be a coronavirus for real?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: The First Outbreak (1918). by Ayemileto(m): 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2020
undecided
Re: Coronavirus: The First Outbreak (1918). by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
LivingSage:
I came across these two pieces while surfing internet as people attribute it to the first outbreak of coronavirus.
Could this pandemic known as SPANISH INFLUENZA of 1918 be a coronavirus for real?
Spanish flew was nothing close to Coronavirus, it's called Covid19 and the 19 stands for 2019 because the world have never seen anything like it before. Spanish flew was so horrific that someone suffering from it would bleed through the eyes, ears and nose before death. Coronavirus mainly causes a respiratory problem, it also causes your immune system to self destruct (Kill themselves) which imposes a threat to anyone with a medical condition like asthma, heart disease etc. This could lead to death if the body fails to fight the virus and take back control. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: The First Outbreak (1918). by LivingSage: 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
Okay, thanks
grossintel:
Spanish flew was nothing close to Coronavirus, it's called Covid19 and the 19 stands for 2019 because the world have never seen anything like it before. Spanish flew was so horrific that someone suffering from it would bleed through the eyes, ears and nose before death. Coronavirus mainly causes a respiratory problem that could lead to death.
Re: Coronavirus: The First Outbreak (1918). by udoka55555: 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
this is friegtenig

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Who Has Up To N200,000 In Their Account Will Not Be Entitled To 20k Cash / Video Of NCDC STAFFS Doing COVID-19 Test In Kano State / My Girl Health Is Driving Me Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.