Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,841 members, 7,806,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please (6622 Views)

Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies / I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused / If You Understand This Picture U Need Jesus In Your Life Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Vega100: 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
There is a girl that I met about 4 years ago, we rhyme and honestly speaking she's the kind of girl I want to marry please. She has everything that ticks all the right boxes fro me. The only concern is the way I met her.

It actually happened that we met when I and a friend of mine had a 3som with her., that was how we met. No doubt in the younger phase of her life (as with most girls) she made some friends who had some bad influence on her, however she has since grown pass that, and she's got every right morals a girl should (I have very high standards and believe me, she ticks those boxes)..

My only concern was just how we met, in fact, my main concern is just that my friend that knows about that, that's what's holding me back.

I need candid advice please, what should I do please.

Thanks for your advice as they come. Stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by jeff1607(m): 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
Eleyi gidi gan

very strong

cut off the friends that know her past, isolate and quarantine her from friends who would use her past to hurt her and you, grow a thick skin to what ever you might hear

love her like your life depends on it

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by paqman: 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
A girl you did 3sum with and , you want to marry her ,the choice is yours afterall na person dey marry ashewo

28 Likes

Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by dayorich: 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2020
Bros, it is a very simple matter.
Just send her phone number to me.
Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Martinez39s(m): 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
It actually happened that we met when I and a friend of mine had a 3som with her., that was how we met. No doubt in the younger phase of her life (as with most girls) she made some friends who had some bad influence on her, however she has since grown pass that, and she's got every right morals a girl should (I have very high standards and believe me, she ticks those boxes)..
Foòl. grin Simps: always fond of making blue pill assumptions (which they can't back with evidence) to give hões a second chance since day one. grin

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by frankkydee(m): 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
Vega100:
There is a girl that I met about 4 years ago, we rhyme and honestly speaking she's the kind of girl I want to marry please. She has everything that ticks all the right boxes fro me. The only concern is the way I met her.

My only concern was just how we met, in fact, my main concern is just that my friend that knows about that, that's what's holding me back.

Is the 3some with a guy or a lady ?

3 Likes

Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
An Olosho will also be an Olosho no matter how she tries to cover up.

UnaToto

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Kingosytex(m): 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
It depends on what you really want.

I am going to be very objective and contradictory in order to leave the Op with the sole responsibility of making his decision.

Life is a journey or better still a school and we aren't immune to making mistakes...that is why we are humans, we aren't God. Youthful ebullience and exuberant nature alongside with peer influence can really make one to make some silly mistakes and poor judgments.

If she has truly repented, I can tell you that it is unjust for you to hold her for her previous sin. After all, you are as guilty as she is.

I will leave you with the yam and the knife, just do as you wish. If you can really handle the trauma that comes with being aware of the fact that a close pal has had carnal knowledge of your wife, then proceed if not, I have nothing but pity for you as I can't stop imagining how you intend to waggle your way out of this dangerous web that you are weaving.

I am not saying you should marry her neither am I saying the opposite.

The decision is yours to make...

Good luck.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by easynetsms(m): 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
U guys decided to engage in dt of which u re also guilty of it. Am not here to judge ur past, wat abt ur future? If u feel those single act and traces are no longer with her and u too, u cn go ahead and forget about the past. Wen do u intend getting married to her?

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Franzinni: 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
Man here is my two cents ... You like the girl but you will never be able to get pass the fact that you and your friend had her for lunch ... Guy when it starts to manifest ..it comes out as violence ...marriage is not like dating ... You can't compare sleep and death bro.. She might be ticking all your boxes now ...that is how women who need to me hooked behave but when you finally say I do bro... Hmm well every situation is different and to each his own ... But my advice is do not make a mistake that you might regret down the line when you have two kids and you are frustrated and can't look your mate in the eye because you both did a number on your wife he he and he surely will always want another slice ... And you know how the guy code goes ... A Congo that has been shined can always be reshined !

If you love her that much sha...marry her and forgive her for all the fuckups she has yet to fuckup..have a good one!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Slimdan360: 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
After having 3some with her,who do u think u want to leave her for,baba better carry ur property o

4 Likes

Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
This is hard...
Women with such a past does not necessarily mean she's bad or will cause regret
At the same time it might not be a good idea cos it's from stories like this we later hear words like 'Is it not u me and my friend had like a prostitute? How on earth did i marry you?' when quarell comes...
So all in all my advice is just do you...n.a. only u go enjoy the consequences if na good or bad...
Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Fisher007: 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
grin
Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Vega100: 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
frankkydee:

a guy, my friend!!! Actually he knew her before then, they had met just once before that time, and afterwards we all met again and had the 3som
Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Vega100: 11:18pm On Mar 23, 2020
easynetsms:
U guys decided to engage in dt of which u re also guilty of it. Am not here to judge ur past, wat abt ur future? If u feel those single act and traces are no longer with her and u too, u cn go ahead and forget about the past. Wen do u intend getting married to her?
maybe the next year!!!
I am of the right age (my early thirties), and finance isn't my problem either., I just need the right person.
Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by falcon01: 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2020
"and that Kids is how I met your mother cheesy"

7 Likes

Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
a girl u did a 3some with u want to marry her shocked
the jazz wey she feed u must be very strong shocked

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 24, 2020
dayorich:
Bros, it is a very simple matter.
Just send her phone number to me.
u also want to do 3some with her?

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 24, 2020
frankkydee:

he and his friend did a 3some wit her..in other words she got shagged by two dudes grin
Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:08am On Mar 24, 2020
THOU SHALL NOT TRY TO TURN HOES INTO HOUSEWIVES

this type of woman are wh0res that should be used and passed on to the next brotha to use as well... instead of doing the responisble thing to do (aka your duty), you decided to keep this hoe for your own self and treat/date her as a "normal" babe (while any smart man knows that you can never satisfy her hoeish DNA, ever)

3 Likes

Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Omar09(m): 3:24am On Mar 24, 2020
Vega100:
a guy, my friend!!! Actually he knew her before then, they had met just once before that time, and afterwards we all met again and had the 3som

Egun egun be careful ns express you deh go!

2 Likes

Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by easynetsms(m): 3:44am On Mar 24, 2020
Vega100:
maybe the next year!!!
I am of the right age (my early thirties), and finance isn't my problem either., I just need the right person.
If u feel d tot of it will hunt u, u beta leave her and go for sum1 else. If u feel u cn deal with it, u cn as well go for her ,if probably change location and start a new life with her dere
Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Magnoliaa(f): 3:59am On Mar 24, 2020
Vega100:

You both met each other the SAME WAY. And before she'll even agree to date and marry you, the 'same issue' stands before her, and you're the one worrying. You won't marry her if she doesn't agree because of how she met you, too.

So now, what's the issue with your friend knowing? What problem does that pose exactly? It's not like he could blackmail her, or try to tarnish her before you.

Please, make your decision and stop seeking validation/backing (or not) from anybody.

2 Likes

Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Magnoliaa(f): 4:05am On Mar 24, 2020
I can't believe the guys' comments on this thread lol

They are questioning the girl, but the guy is suddenly a 'saint.' What makes him fit to be a good husband material that can be put in the home?

Mtcheeeew.

5 Likes

Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Magnoliaa(f): 4:10am On Mar 24, 2020
Vega100:

What about the girls you've met and slept with in the past, is the girl in question bothered about them?

2 Likes

Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by punisha: 5:15am On Mar 24, 2020
Martinez39s:
Foòl. grin Simps: always fond of making blue pill assumptions (which they can't back with evidence) to give hões a second chance since day one. grin

The way you people insult others who dont share your opinion is baffling. E remain for una to create the kind woman una go marry. Your brain didn't even tell u that he's guilty as well for having a 3some with her. Or that he's d hoe here. Instead u bash d poor lady who hasn't done Jack to you and insult him for loving someone. I for one think u guys have dramatic personal lives.

3 Likes

Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by frankkydee(m): 5:43am On Mar 24, 2020
Vega100:

Wow, but why are you thrilled by that kind of sexual life? Well, it your choice i think you are compatible since you guys derive joy and pleasure in 3some,but just have it at the back of your mind that you guys will still need to keep up with the 3some if not 4some in your marriage, just to continue making your sexual life interesting.
Regardless of where and how you guys met compatibility, love and understanding matters a lot and you guys have it. Go for her and be happy!

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by mrblessed(m): 5:56am On Mar 24, 2020
There is no point staying with her or thinking about marriage if you can't deal with her baggage. Everyone has got baggages, it depends whether we can accept them or not. Fortunately for you, it is a man's world, that is why you think your moral infractions are not parameters to judge you. However, know that it is still your choice to make, irrespective of what your friends think.

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 24, 2020
Vega100:

It actually happened that we met when I and a friend of mine had a 3som with her., that was how we met. No doubt in the younger phase of her life (as with most girls) she made some friends who had some bad influence on her,
however she has since grown pass that, and she's got every right morals a girl should (I have very high standards and believe me, she ticks those boxes)..

You should know people claim to grow pass their terrible lifestyle once they meet someone they are interested.

Secondly, you are part of the party. You should also question your moral or you also grown pass that lifestyle?

I will say you don't have the right to judge her since you both have terrible past. You guys are good together
Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by gulfer: 6:43am On Mar 24, 2020
Vega100:
My only concern was just how we met, in fact, my main concern is just that my friend that knows about that, that's what's holding me back. I need candid advice please, what should I do please. Thanks for your advice as they come. Stay blessed.

Simple, kill your friend and marry her angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Else Noticed This On nairaland Lately? [picture] / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Humiliated You For Being Broke? Share Your Experiences / Guy Pictured Pressing A Lady’s Bóóbs Like Pure Water (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.