Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators (40480 Views)

Okada, Keke Ban: MC Oluomo In Talks With Lagos Government / Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) / The Reality About Kazakhstan And Warning To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators by irepnaija4eva(m): 3:57am On Mar 24, 2020
WOW. THIS IS VERY COMMENDABLE...

LIKE SOMEONE ABOVE SAID..
THESE GUYS ARE MORE ORGANIZED THAN THE FEDRAL GOVERNMENT grin grin grin

NO CHILL AT ALL grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators by Nobody: 4:02am On Mar 24, 2020
grandstar:

Thanks for the enlightenment.

As much as I respect what he's done for his children, that does not justify the extortion of transporters by touts at very motor parks and bus stops in Lagos.

Also, to get to that post might have entailed by bloodshed.

As much as I respect any man, I can't go beyond seeing him beyond his present position as the head of Lagos state NURTW

He is actually the head of agbero. He supplies ballot boxes snatches to the evil politicians .

But that's not the issue here, the issue here is that the demon you quoted didn't see the type of person mc oluomo is, he didn't know that for his son to study abroad may have taken some blood of innocent people here. I know the legion of demon you quoted wish to be like mc oluomo. His antecedent here speaks volume. The type that believes money answerate all things no matter how it was made. Mc oluomo is his hero. That's the kind of youths that will be leaders of tomorrow.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators by anonimi: 4:11am On Mar 24, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:
He is actually the head of agbero. He supplies ballot boxes snatches to the evil politicians .
But that's not the issue here, the issue here is that the demon you quoted didn't see the type of person mc oluomo is, he didn't know that for his son to study abroad may have taken some blood of innocent people here. I know the legion of demon you quoted wish to be like mc oluomo. His antecedent here speaks volume. The type that believes money answerate all things no matter how it was made. Mc oluomo is his hero. That's the kind of youths that will be leaders of tomorrow.

God bless you real good.
Amen.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9951256_nigeriapoliticiansandthemasses156163128506959470576_jpeg2519ae8c9d88b19896a675b7b631a75c

ZombieNation:
The canker worm Tinubu was the first governor to turn state house of assemblies to rubber stamps.
The Lagos state national assembly passed a pension bill for elected officials which included Tinubu.
Under the bill, Lagos is saddled with maintaining Tinubu for the rest of his life on the prevailing full salary a sitting governor is entitled to.
The pension bill for Tinubu also includes choice properties bought and paid for by the state in Abuja, Lagos and abroad.
Tinubu also has the choice of 5 executive cars to be replaced every 5yrs.
Recall also that Tinubu is on record to be the only elected governor in the history of modern democracy to have had 4 deputies in 8yrs!
The man is a rotten egg who spear headed corruption in Nigeria to new levels and the financial bankruptcy of acn states under his leprosy grip is evidence of his systematic kleptomaniac.

Thief

http://www.bribenigeria.com/nigerian-corruption-a-higher-level-tinubus-massive-looting-of-lagos-uncovered/

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/178114-tinubu-is-corruption-personified-nigerian-minister.html

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/corruption-tinubu-is-worse-than-ibori-pdpurge-tinubu-to-disclose-source-of-wealth/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2900978_nigeria_jpeg4ee84b7726a847792475badcbc938fb7

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators by friday2011(m): 4:32am On Mar 24, 2020
naptu2:
The chairman of the Lagos State chapter of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), Muiliu Ayinde Akisanya (aka MC Oluomo), has issued a warning to transport operators, union branches and motor parks to adhere strictly to the guidelines for transport operators that was issued by the Lagos State Government.

The guidelines include:

1) The provision of hand sanitizers and running water and soap at all motor parks.

2) The use of gloves and face masks by drivers and conductors.

3) The provision of infrared thermometers and that these thermometers should be used to check the temperature of passengers before boarding.

4) Carrying only 2 passengers per seat.

See previous thread here:

Lagos Govt Orders All Commercial Drivers, Conductors To Wear Masks, Gloves
https://www.nairaland.com/5750323/lagos-govt-orders-all-commercial

Below is the statement by MC Oluomo

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-FPeD2hEwh/?igshid=14lviojp4ic27

Oboy, but 2 per seat will make fair go up. And to seat at home, na hunger for pple that buy and sell.

This is a serious issue i swear,

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators by axeman10(m): 4:47am On Mar 24, 2020
Thank God you get small sense pass fed govt.. At least you didn't ask them to work from home.

Hand sanitizers should be made compulsory in all buses. The conductors are more at risks to themselves and others..as they are constantly touching money, carrying passengers loads, or even touching passengers.
Re: COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators by anonimi: 4:48am On Mar 24, 2020
post=87710394:
Wow!
You even have the boldness to put in bold the nonsense you typed up there anonimi
Your own problem is Oluomo putting on a face mask!
So you must have the symptoms before you start protecting yourself from the virus?
This is how your lots misinform the public.
Illiteracy is not a disease, it's something worse!
Pathetic!

Aitete mu ole, ole re fe mu oloko- bloody illiterate worshiper of stark illiterate thugs calling another illiterate.
Orisirisi oshiko dede.

+ If you are healthy, you only need to wear a mask if you are taking care of a person with suspected 2019-nCoV infection.
+ Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.
+ Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
+ If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly.

https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public/when-and-how-to-use-masks

Which one is your MC Oluomo's case in the picture?
Was he taking care of Covid-19 suspects or he is coughing and sneezing himself?
Meanwhile he was not actually wearing the face mask but decorating his face with it.
Bloody nincompooop blind leader of blind followers like the dead meat suya seller of nairaland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ded_AxFfJoQ

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators by madjune(m): 4:52am On Mar 24, 2020
grandstar:

Thanks for the enlightenment.

As much as I respect what he's done for his children, that does not justify the despicable extortion of transporters by touts at every motor park s and bus stop in Lagos.

Also, to get to that post might have entailed some bloodshed.

As much as I respect any man, I can't go beyond seeing him beyond his present position as the head of Lagos state NURTW.

Yes o.
A tout will always be a tout.

His children are on their own lanes.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators by anonimi: 4:54am On Mar 24, 2020
Adakintroy2:
Minister of information has not Said a word.
Minister of information oo.
Na wah.

It is not easy to tell lies in the Covid-19 situation, so LIE Mohammed services are not needed.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3729270_fbimg1463576522480_jpeg1cdbdca1a64e01477696c4d9516aebf9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6398775_fbimg1508963617334_jpeg94872504a733fb923709da609fd79d53

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators by LordAzubuike(f): 5:22am On Mar 24, 2020
otipoju:
You'll be surprised that these guys are better organized than the Federal Government.

They know the value of money, defending their territory and enforcing discipline among their rank and file and dont talk anyhow.
Forget it , those touts are very organized and they don't condole nonsense. I witnessed one who was almost beaten to a pulp at their park all because he used his danfo to block the entrance of his vehicle
Re: COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators by DabuIIIT: 5:34am On Mar 24, 2020
When he speaks,all Coneheads sophisticated moraans and their elders listen with rapt attention lolsssssss....
grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators by LifeOfTrigga(m): 5:36am On Mar 24, 2020
b0rn2fuck:
E bi like say na high time person go d
repent makes hellfire no go be like real,like joke, the fear of corona virus go even send some people to early grave before the corona himself, I think some drug will be tried tommorow from Donald trump anyway

This virus has to do with him, they has the cure already. That only want to use it win something I guess, why does it has to be trump that announce China is the cause and why does he be the first to announce the cure.

World Politics �

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators by Brunicekid(m): 5:59am On Mar 24, 2020
otipoju:
You'll be surprised that these guys are better organized than the Federal Government.

They know the value of money, defending their territory and enforcing discipline among their rank and file and dont talk anyhow.
I hope the federal government start taking proactive steps.
Re: COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators by MetaPhysical: 6:04am On Mar 24, 2020
grandstar:
Even oluomo dey give directive!

What's funny is that these drivers, majority semi literates, will take this directive seriously and to a very good extent comply.

Contrast this with the contempt these so called. Men of God have disobeyed a directive from the government not to open their places of worship in order to contain the virus.

A virus carrier in South Korea is responsible for 5,400 infections in that country.

How? She went to 2 church services and a social event. She's responsible for 60% of the cases in that country.

A church service at Winners Chapel is the equivalent of at least 50 church services elsewhere. Worse, learnt they hold 4 services in one day. That means those leaving one service will definitely come into contact with those coming for the new service.

We might be in deep poo

Its time to redefine illiteracy!

In times of trial like this we begin to see what people truly are. grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators by irunoko(m): 6:04am On Mar 24, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Naptu,
Its time i begin sell water and soap at motor park. grin grin grin

Oga, abeg put Alhaji infront of Musiliu next time. angry
alhaji in Arabic means stranger..

Why are you NIGERIANS so obsessed with titles that you don't even know the meaning before happily asking to be called by funny titles.smh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators by MetaPhysical: 6:24am On Mar 24, 2020
irunoko:
alhaji in Arabic means stranger..

Why are you NIGERIANS so obsessed with titles that you don't even know the meaning before happily asking to be called by funny titles.smh

Its Yoruba version is Alejo. I know.

MC Oluomo na Alhaji, no be me give am....na hin adopt the title.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators by Martinola(m): 6:48am On Mar 24, 2020
Well done
Dis pipul would do a better job dan d educated illeterate political office holders we av in 9ja.
Re: COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators by Awoo88: 7:06am On Mar 24, 2020
4) Carrying only 2 passengers per seat.
Who is going to listen to that line? Both lagosians and transporters

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators by Mekas2016(m): 7:15am On Mar 24, 2020
All hands need to on deck in defeating this Covid-19, I agree with MC OLUMO ON THIS!
Re: COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators by jericco1(m): 7:24am On Mar 24, 2020
otipoju:

They know the value of money, how to defend their territory,enforce discipline among their rank and file and of course, they dont talk anyhow.

not farfetched the only issue here is the agberos they employ as conductors
Re: COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators by supereagle(m): 7:28am On Mar 24, 2020
A bad child has his own useful day. To fight COVID-19 is a joint efforts.
Re: COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators by Grace001: 7:34am On Mar 24, 2020
We need each other to survive
Re: COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators by fatymore(f): 7:49am On Mar 24, 2020
Was he speaking English or Yoruba here.

His people won't adhere to this lailai...

Make dem come call tfare Agege to Ikeja 1k because they carry 2 per seat.

Do free bus for everyone and pay your drivers salary, all the owo orita you always collect, don't you have reserves for contingencies.

NURTW without auditing

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators by Welcomme: 8:02am On Mar 24, 2020
Just deceiving yourselves and wasting your time. We all know all these agberos and drivers won't even adhere to all these

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators by ericmor: 8:20am On Mar 24, 2020
As at yesterday afternoon, BRT busses defaulted all the directives. Things really need to be done cause if it continue like this, Lagos state could end like Italy, I don’t pray for such anyway. Let’s all work together to save the world from the pandemic. May the almighty God heal the world
Re: COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators by irunoko(m): 8:33am On Mar 24, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Its Yoruba version is Alejo. I know.

MC Oluomo na Alhaji, no be me give am....na hin adopt the title.

but you are insisting he should be called "stranger" does that make sense to you?

Alhaji MC oluomo=stranger MC oluomo

Is he a stranger in nigeria? Isn't he a Nigerian?
.. illiteracy! This is one of the reasons we say go to school.have a university degree at least grin

Illiteracy with money will make you look like a fool lipsrsealed
Re: COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators by irunoko(m): 8:35am On Mar 24, 2020
ericmor:
As at yesterday afternoon, BRT busses defaulted all the directives. Things really need to be done cause if it continue like this, Lagos state could end like Italy, I don’t pray for such anyway. Let’s all work together to save the world from the pandemic. May the almighty God heal the world
even in obvious disaster and epidemic, NIGERIANS are still willfully disobedient.shey ogufe niwani? Ashey sturborn bayi?
Re: COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators by Alajiki(m): 8:43am On Mar 24, 2020
Tetrahedron:
Behold. Tinubu’s henchman in lagos state!
He might actually be your next gov!!
Apc sha kai!!!

From the entire post, this is the best comment you could produce. Going by your IQ level, we can conclude that MC Oluomo is a better choice as governor than you.
Re: COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:09am On Mar 24, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:

This virus has to do with him, they has the cure already. That only want to use it win something I guess, why does it has to be trump that announce China is the cause and why does he be the first to announce the cure.

World Politics �
they claimed it's deadly, they also claimed body fight back and you can recover without even taking any medication, maybe Trump want to use this to win his next election or sound like under ground third world war, these wicked politicians will not kill us
Re: COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators by investigator007: 9:33am On Mar 24, 2020
this is serious o. will they adhere to it?
Re: COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators by makoko234: 10:13am On Mar 24, 2020
Fero pace 2

Re: COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators by DeleTaller: 10:49am On Mar 24, 2020
Adakintroy2:
Minister of information has not Said a word.

Minister of information oo.

Na wah.
I am sure you are not well informed about this... He spoke yesterday together with the Minister of health.

Do your findings

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man’s Parked Jeep Wrangler Smashed By A Tree Being Cut In ikoyi, Lagos / Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. / My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.