Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

More Than 100 People Died From Coronavirus In A Single Day In The US - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / More Than 100 People Died From Coronavirus In A Single Day In The US (1205 Views)

150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease / Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus: Young People Are Not Immune From Coronavirus / British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan (2) (3) (4)

More Than 100 People Died From Coronavirus In A Single Day In The US by NGpatriot: 12:58am On Mar 24, 2020

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11252752_e58be860e5494f34973ae7c27e72b40d_jpeg72ddef7dd45fc7c137874b5096c9f656

More than 100 deaths reported in single day, brings US total to over 500

State health officials reported more than 100 coronavirus-related deaths in a single day for the first time since the coronavirus outbreak, according to CNN Health's Tally.

This brings to the total deaths nationwide in the United States to 520, with the state of New York having the most deaths in a single state with 157.

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/coronavirus-outbreak-03-23-20-intl-hnk/h_fb998ea0c4a90cc232ffab3fe9a97b55?utm_medium=social&utm_term=link&utm_source=twCNN&utm_content=2020-03-23T22%3A52%3A03
Re: More Than 100 People Died From Coronavirus In A Single Day In The US by GamalNasser: 1:03am On Mar 24, 2020
Satanist doing everything to blame Trump but they will fail

Re: More Than 100 People Died From Coronavirus In A Single Day In The US by NGpatriot: 1:06am On Mar 24, 2020
GamalNasser:

Predictable, always crude, ignorant and unintelligent.

Re: More Than 100 People Died From Coronavirus In A Single Day In The US by NoApology(m): 1:06am On Mar 24, 2020
At this point I fear for Nigeria
Re: More Than 100 People Died From Coronavirus In A Single Day In The US by GamalNasser: 1:06am On Mar 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

Predictable, always, crude, ignorant and unintelligent.

I know your agenda with this post but you will be disgraced

Re: More Than 100 People Died From Coronavirus In A Single Day In The US by NGpatriot: 1:12am On Mar 24, 2020
GamalNasser:

I know your agenda with this post but you will be disgraced

The victims and over 500 people died because of my agenda on NL?

You and your kind are grossly nauseating and repugnant?

Re: More Than 100 People Died From Coronavirus In A Single Day In The US by CoronaVirusPro: 1:17am On Mar 24, 2020
Trump underated the whole thing.

At first hit, US caved in.

Re: More Than 100 People Died From Coronavirus In A Single Day In The US by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:30am On Mar 24, 2020
God heal the world and save us.

Again guys, don't miss coro with poli, it is dangerous for your lives.....only the wise will understand.

Re: More Than 100 People Died From Coronavirus In A Single Day In The US by crownwealth: 1:31am On Mar 24, 2020
Islamist fundamentals will be happy. undecided

RIP to the dead. embarassed

Re: More Than 100 People Died From Coronavirus In A Single Day In The US by Citytrend: 1:33am On Mar 24, 2020
Some people are either dump to ethnicity, religion or partisanship. And I doubt if this nonsense will ever stop as long as silly religious belief and imbalance ethnic interest remains in this country.

Just Imagine people fighting over America that has little or nothing to do with their wellbeing as Nigerian Citizens when their own Leaders are sacking them dry?

How stop¡d can that be.

Funny enough some of these dudes fighting over Trump and American doesn't even have Ordinary international Passport, let alone Ordinary ECOWAS Visa, to talk of American visa

How funny does that sound?
Re: More Than 100 People Died From Coronavirus In A Single Day In The US by bodejohn(m): 1:51am On Mar 24, 2020
Citytrend:
Some people are either dump to ethnicity, religion or partisanship. And I doubt if this nonsense will ever stop as long as silly religious belief and imbalance ethnic interest remains in this country.

Just Imagine people fighting over America that has little or nothing to do with their wellbeing as Nigerian Citizens when their own Leaders are sacking them dry?

How stop¡d can that be.

Funny enough some of these dudes fighting over Trump and American doesn't even have Ordinary international Passport, let alone Ordinary ECOWAS Visa, to talk of American visa

How funny does that sound?

To the contrary, i think, there are lessons to be learnt.

Over confidence from government and Complacency from the citizens...

Re: More Than 100 People Died From Coronavirus In A Single Day In The US by Citytrend: 1:56am On Mar 24, 2020
I guess you're preaching to your Government who promised you steady power supply and employment, to end Killings in Nigeria and Dollar to Nigeria.

Oga let's stop being stupid

Re: More Than 100 People Died From Coronavirus In A Single Day In The US by Citytrend: 1:57am On Mar 24, 2020
bodejohn:

To the contrary, i think, there are lessons to be learnt.

Over confidence from government and Complacency from the citizens...
I guess you're preaching to your Government who promised you steady power supply and employment, to end Killings in Nigeria and Dollar to Nigeria. Or was that not also caused by over confidence?

My brother let's deal with this rotten Religious and silly ethnic interest that have completely destroyed our country
Re: More Than 100 People Died From Coronavirus In A Single Day In The US by Stalwert: 2:51am On Mar 24, 2020
GamalNasser:

This are the decietful bunch that kept hauling Jonathan into political oblivion despite every sign of his extremely poor performance.
Re: More Than 100 People Died From Coronavirus In A Single Day In The US by Stalwert: 2:53am On Mar 24, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Trump underated the whole thing.

At first hit, US caved in.
He just bought market for the us, just by politicising a national emergency to keep his base manipulatable.
Re: More Than 100 People Died From Coronavirus In A Single Day In The US by NGpatriot: 3:01am On Mar 24, 2020
Citytrend:
I guess you're preaching to your Government who promised you steady power supply and employment, to end Killings in Nigeria and Dollar to Nigeria. Or was that not also caused by over confidence?

My brother let's deal with this rotten Religious and silly ethnic interest that have completely destroyed our country

Only religion and ethnicity obessed people go on and on about religion and ethnicity in a topic that has nothing to do with religion and ethnicity.
Re: More Than 100 People Died From Coronavirus In A Single Day In The US by Citytrend: 3:09am On Mar 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

Only religion and ethnicity obessed people go on and on about religion and ethnicity in a topic that has nothing to do with religion and ethnicity.
I guess because I mentioned 24hours power supply and other failed promises by your socall father. Brainwashed soul!
Re: More Than 100 People Died From Coronavirus In A Single Day In The US by HacheNoire1: 3:22am On Mar 24, 2020
[s][quote author=NGpatriot post=87709814][/quote][/s]
Re: More Than 100 People Died From Coronavirus In A Single Day In The US by HacheNoire1: 3:23am On Mar 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

Predictable, always crude, ignorant and unintelligent.
Re: More Than 100 People Died From Coronavirus In A Single Day In The US by HacheNoire1: 3:23am On Mar 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

The victims and over 500 people died because of my agenda on NL?

You and your kind are grossly nauseating and repugnant?

Re: More Than 100 People Died From Coronavirus In A Single Day In The US by HacheNoire1: 3:28am On Mar 24, 2020
post=87709974:
God heal the world and save us.

Again guys, don't miss coro with poli, it is dangerous for your lives.....only the wise will understand.
Re: More Than 100 People Died From Coronavirus In A Single Day In The US by BrownRoofRep: 3:31am On Mar 24, 2020
Another thread from a pained Yoloba shiite fake moozlem who wishes Trump and Americans death.
See how this counterfeit moozlem is rejoicing here not even aware that Kovikk Birus is running rampage of his dear Iran.
Re: More Than 100 People Died From Coronavirus In A Single Day In The US by HacheNoire1: 3:45am On Mar 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

Re: More Than 100 People Died From Coronavirus In A Single Day In The US by bodejohn(m): 4:21am On Mar 24, 2020
Citytrend:

I cannot understand your point...

The escalation of the spread of the virus in the US is a combination of the fed's overconfidence. Some leaders in govt said it was under control few days ago, but they just saw a 100 deaths in 24hrs. Is this not sounding like the music we heard from the Nigerian govt a couple of days ago?

San Francisco advised residents to stay at home but they headed of to the beach calling it spring break...guess what - students in San Francisco are now testing positive...Is that any different from Nigerians going to religious gatherings, political rallies and parties last weekend?
Re: More Than 100 People Died From Coronavirus In A Single Day In The US by NGpatriot: 4:49am On Mar 24, 2020
Citytrend:
I guess because I mentioned 24hours power supply and other failed promises by your socall father. Brainwashed soul!

Face topic, not interested in your power rubbish, religion and ethnic obsession, start your own topic to rant endlessly about all that.
Re: More Than 100 People Died From Coronavirus In A Single Day In The US by NGpatriot: 4:53am On Mar 24, 2020
BrownRoofRep:
Another thread from a pained Yoloba shiite fake moozlem who wishes Trump and Americans death.
See how this counterfeit moozlem is rejoicing here not even aware that Kovikk Birus is running rampage of his dear Iran.

ipob Muslim, You mean they have 30,000 infections and over 500 deaths in America because Yoruba people in Nigerian don't like trump?

You Igbos come up with the dumbest, the most rettarded and the most idiotic nonsense ever.

Re: More Than 100 People Died From Coronavirus In A Single Day In The US by HacheNoire1: 9:21am On Mar 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

ipob Muslim, You mean they have 30,000 infections and over 500 deaths in America because Yoruba people in Nigerian don't like trump?

You Igbos come up with the dumbest, the most rettarded and the most idiotic nonsense ever.
Re: More Than 100 People Died From Coronavirus In A Single Day In The US by HacheNoire1: 9:21am On Mar 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

Face topic, not interested in your power rubbish, religion and ethnic obsession, start your own topic to rant endlessly about all that.
Re: More Than 100 People Died From Coronavirus In A Single Day In The US by Amyrst: 7:30am On Jun 01, 2020
Coronavirus is a very dangerous and Sirius disease who not have any vaccine there are hundreds of people who are died with this in one day. All the universe are worried about the essayhave review and save their life.
Re: More Than 100 People Died From Coronavirus In A Single Day In The US by Samdsham: 9:52am On Jun 16, 2020
In this pandemic situation, you maybe get the save life if you are staying at home and having very careful about your life. Many people take the automatic gate repair on the very easy way to make their home more beautiful.

Mix Grinded Onions, Ginger And Garlic With Palm Oil, To Treat This Diseases / (PHOTO) / PHYTO ANDRO COFFEE AND HONEY NOW IN NIGERIA ORDER YOURS TODAY!!!