Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

What Are The Functions Of The Three Arms Of Government - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are The Functions Of The Three Arms Of Government (532 Views)

See The Motto Of Government Secondary School Omuaran Kwara State / Burial Of 22 Students & Teachers Of Government Day Secondary School Misau Bauchi / Forms Of Government You Never Knew Existed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Functions Of The Three Arms Of Government by Bscholarly: 3:56am On Mar 24, 2020
Basically, the legislature is given the function of making laws in the country. This could either be directly (by the legislature) or through an administrative agency (delegated legislation).

The executive is the arm of government which is responsible for executing laws or any government policy. In a federal system, the executive play a
Re: What Are The Functions Of The Three Arms Of Government by CoronaVirusPro: 3:57am On Mar 24, 2020
Social studies.
Re: What Are The Functions Of The Three Arms Of Government by Inspectorsuga22(m): 4:03am On Mar 24, 2020
In Nigeria n under bubu the tyrant, there is no such thing as three arms of government. We have only a cabal arm of government. The so called judiciary n legislators are only in a day to day party co©k n ball$ sucking of the cabal arm of buhari's regime...
Thank u
Re: What Are The Functions Of The Three Arms Of Government by CoronaVirusPro: 4:08am On Mar 24, 2020
Inspectorsuga22:
In Nigeria n under bubu the tyrant, there is no such thing as three arms of government. We have only a cabal arm of government. The so called judiciary n legislators are only in a day to day party co©k n ball$ sucking of the cabal arm of buhari's regime...
Thank u

Did you read what you composed?

Please do and see if you made sense.
Re: What Are The Functions Of The Three Arms Of Government by Inspectorsuga22(m): 4:12am On Mar 24, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Fu©k off...as$ licking zombie
Re: What Are The Functions Of The Three Arms Of Government by CoronaVirusPro: 4:16am On Mar 24, 2020
Inspectorsuga22:

Fu©k off...as$ licking zombie

Illiterate!

Void and still joining words together knowing his brain is switched off.
Re: What Are The Functions Of The Three Arms Of Government by Inspectorsuga22(m): 4:49am On Mar 24, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Illiterate!

Void and still joining words together knowing his brain is switched off.

Imagine a brain dead zombie calling me an illiterate.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Functions Of The Three Arms Of Government by punisha: 5:38am On Mar 24, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

He may have used words like balls n suck that ticked you off, but he isn't far from the truth my friend Udeme.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Functions Of The Three Arms Of Government by CoronaVirusPro: 5:43am On Mar 24, 2020
punisha:

He may have used words like balls n suck that ticked you off, but he isn't far from the truth my friend Udeme.

He still made no sense.

It's democracy and it's a norm.

Winner takes most

Tell me which country where the winner doesn't pocket most of the arms. It's a majority play and once you have it on your side, the rest is crap.

That ideology he lacks and why he is making no sense.
Re: What Are The Functions Of The Three Arms Of Government by punisha: 5:45am On Mar 24, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

He still made sense.

It's democracy and it's a norm.

Winner takes most

Tell me which country where the winner doesn't pocket most of the arms. It's a majority play and once you have it on your side, the rest is crap.

That ideology he lacks and why he is making no sense.

Oya come collect money buy biscuit.
Make I send u message small.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Functions Of The Three Arms Of Government by CoronaVirusPro: 5:48am On Mar 24, 2020
punisha:

Oya come collect money buy biscuit.
Make I send u message small.

When people like you are boxed to the wall on. Nothing you know about, I know the norms you do.

Divert the attention and shy away.
Re: What Are The Functions Of The Three Arms Of Government by punisha: 6:30am On Mar 24, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

When people like you are boxed to the wall on. Nothing you know about, I know the norms you do.

Divert the attention and shy away.

With your responses to us, it's obvious u didn't sleep at all. grin
No be me go follow person like u exchange words. I ain't d cause of your problems. You will be fine.
Re: What Are The Functions Of The Three Arms Of Government by CoronaVirusPro: 6:31am On Mar 24, 2020
punisha:

With your responses to us, it's obvious u didn't sleep at all. grin
No be me go follow person like u exchange words. I ain't d cause of your problems. You will be fine.

Sleep...

Smh...

Let me allow you be.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Dr. Johnson Akinleye, The Chancellor Of North Carolina Central University / FG Rolls Out Schedule For National Examinations / Primary 6 Civic Education First Term Scheme Of Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.