Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) (130251 Views)

COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) / Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) / Nigeria’s Hot Temperature May Suppress Spread Of Coronavirus — Virologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 6:14am On Mar 24, 2020
A place where human lives are valued more than bank notes/ A place where bank notes & Cows are held in a very high esteem more than human lives...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:29am On Mar 24, 2020
Macsjebs:
Awwwwnnnnnn

las las, we all go dey alright smiley

Sure bro.

5 Likes

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by segebase(m): 6:34am On Mar 24, 2020
End time is real

2 Likes

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Miner13: 6:39am On Mar 24, 2020
we have recorded more cases than ghana yet ghana have started disinfecting there public place.which types of leaders in this country blessed with?

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by egopersonified(f): 6:42am On Mar 24, 2020
Miner13:
we have recorded more cases than ghana yet ghana have started disinfecting there public place.which types of leaders in this country blessed with?

I actually read twice when I saw Ghana on that post. Even the pharmacy that painted the floors to enforce social distancing in Nigeria still had a crowd at the door.

56 Likes

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Light78: 6:57am On Mar 24, 2020
The 12th pic though. Na one person go steal am go house.

I went to a pharmacy store to get some things. A hand sanitizer was placed closer to the door, and it is a must to use it.

I saw a man, after making use of it, he took out a small container and was drawing out as much as he could of the sanitizer.

I shooked my head and say," this is why people don't like helping "

I don't know why people are greedy.

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by iCauseTrouble: 7:02am On Mar 24, 2020
shocked
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Asquare84(m): 7:13am On Mar 24, 2020
Na prayer go save all oooo
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 7:18am On Mar 24, 2020
Wow!!! I love the ideas
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by CaptainMarvel(m): 7:20am On Mar 24, 2020
Explorers:
Supermarket In Denmark Came Up With A Brilliant Pricing Trick To Stop Hand Sanitizer Hoarding.
lols cheesy. but some idiots with money will still buy 10

12 Likes

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by CaptainMarvel(m): 7:25am On Mar 24, 2020
Light78:

I went to a pharmacy store to get some things. A hand sanitizer was placed closer to the door, and it is a must to use it.

I saw a man, after making use of it, he took out a small container and was drawing out as much as he can from the sanitizer.

grin grin he's taking some for his wife and children. dnt blame him

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by iammo(m): 7:26am On Mar 24, 2020
heart breaking pics

1 Like

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Keziehenry(m): 7:29am On Mar 24, 2020
Counting down to 27 March according to tb Joshua's prophecy that this konvik 1-9 birus will be over

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 24, 2020
Explorers:
Supermarket In Denmark Came Up With A Brilliant Pricing Trick To Stop Hand Sanitizer Hoarding.
I love this! The panic buying is getting too much. It took us about a week to buy rice

6 Likes

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by flamingREED(m): 7:44am On Mar 24, 2020
We worship God not because of the things we see but because of the things that are to come.

I thank God for peace of mind.

God bless Explorer.

47 Likes

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 24, 2020
Explorers:
Hand sanitizer for the homeless.
This can't be naija. Dem for don move the hand sanitizer..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Moneyboyz: 8:09am On Mar 24, 2020
fieryy:

I love this! The panic buying is getting too much. It took us about a week to buy rice

People are looking at me like I am crazy yesterday when I bought a bag of rice, dried pepper, liters of oils and filled my gas container to it's brink..
The moment borders are closed na that time they go know what's up, food will become scarce and expensive.

25 Likes

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by uchman(m): 8:10am On Mar 24, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

These pictures of your are marvellous. Explore is one of the man I respect so much on Nairaland. His post are educative, simple, well analyse, and most important back up with pictures of different view.

Nice one.

Now I wanna comment based on what I have seen.

The Nigerian style says a lot about our country. If you observe the second pic ( The one Nigerian police men are monitoring a church) , you will find out that we are not ready in this country. The should lead and control by showing examples like wearing a mask, putting on hand gloves,..etc. It is a good thing they maintain a distance of 1 meter.

How could they carry out the monitoring without using protective materials like; hand gloves, nose mask, hand sanitizers, B bags... etc.

If one person has it in that limited space and coughs in the air, then they all are at a very big risk of contracting the virus.

Observe the other ones, like the Ghanaians. See how coordinated they are; by putting on their mask, wearing their hand gloves, and also in B bags - in the third, fourth and fifth pics to be precise

These people are more coordinated than us.

We use paint to shape a square on the ground so as to ensure social distance, but over there, they use circular foot-mats with labels - in the sixth and seventh pic compared to the 12th pic to be precise

It is now clear that an oil producing country[Nigeria] doesn't have what it take to tackle Corona virus. Our leaders have bastardized the country.

Let us learn from that supermarket : in the first pic.

We can fight this virus with the little things we have. The greatest thing we have now is our "brains "

We don't have to wait for our failed governments to come and fight it for us.

If you own a nose mask, start putting it on as from today. Forget and don't give a am about what people say.

When you pass by and they chant, '' corona corolla,'' don't mind them, but tell them you are passing a message.

Finally, I don't even want to criticise because I know the country I am in. In one of the pictures explorer uploaded, I see a hand sanitizer glued to a tree, that's very good, but I think that can't work in Nigeria - in the 15th pic to be precise

When you do such, be ready to see it stolen when you look the other way after you might have tied it to a tree.

I just hope and pray we all combat this virus and take the decision on social distance very seriously.

Good a.m to you all.

My heart melted with this write up,
You summarised it all,
We play with everything in this country,
We are not the serious type or should I say we are criminally minded that we dont always do the right thing in this country...

I weep for my country!

How can we fight this Coronavirus that is already here with us if we dont apply the right measures that countries above us applied...

Imagine police men that came to raid a church because of not abiding by the rules of combating this virus failing the rules too, no handgloves, no face mask, nothing nothing...

Our problem in this country is that our leaders has deceived us enough that we now believe every story coming from them to be deceit.

50% of Nigerians or above still have not believed that this virus is real because they dont have time to surf the net.

Nobody should tell me that those agberos will comply to carrying only one person, if that will be the case, then know that government is opening taxi business for the bus drivers because the masses sitting at home without any other source of income will be paying through their noses to survive...

Some will even take this as business opportunity...

How do we handle this?

I WEEP FOR MY COUNTRY...

21 Likes

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 24, 2020
Moneyboyz:

People are looking at me like I am crazy yesterday when I bought a bag of rice, dried pepper, liters of oils and filled my gas container to it's brink..
The moment borders are closed na that time they go know what's up, food will become scarce and expensive.

We've been assured that food will still be supplied regardless of whether the borders will be closed or not, but I guess nobody trusts their government anymore

6 Likes

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by PreciousDev: 8:21am On Mar 24, 2020
Just imagine the precaution...while my school (Aptech) is having exam today!

5 Likes

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by olamidedivotee(f): 8:23am On Mar 24, 2020
I pray people appreciate the doctors and scientists not their pastors after the coronavirus end.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by fatymore(f): 8:23am On Mar 24, 2020
Light78:

I saw a man, after making use of it, he took out a small container and was drawing out as much as he can from the sanitizer.

why didn't you stop him?

I would have stopped him immediately and chastised him for that stupid and greedy act

30 Likes

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Moneyboyz: 8:25am On Mar 24, 2020
fieryy:

We've been assured that food will still be supplied regardless of whether the borders will be closed or not, but I guess nobody trusts their government anymore
Ah, 9ja government and fake promises.
Anyone who believes this is on his own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by OttHin: 8:32am On Mar 24, 2020
Great thread

1 Like

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 24, 2020
Moneyboyz:

Ah, 9ja government and fake promises.
Anyone who believes this is on his own.

I live in Germany, lol

1 Like

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by luminouz(m): 8:41am On Mar 24, 2020
Moneyboyz:

Shebi u get money ni?

People.like us wey no get nko?

WHAT DAFUQ DO.WE DO? grin

13 Likes

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by luminouz(m): 8:43am On Mar 24, 2020
fieryy:

I live in Germany, lol

I know right!!! wink

It suits you though...

cheesy
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 24, 2020
Wow, just wow. The pictures show one clear truth, we're joking with this thing in Africa.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by NCCE: 8:54am On Mar 24, 2020
Good innovation

1 Like

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 24, 2020
Explorers:
Hand sanitizer for the homeless.

that is 3500 or more strapped to a tree grin cry

2 Likes

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Gofwane(m): 9:29am On Mar 24, 2020
Keziehenry:
Counting down to 27 March according to tb Joshua's prophecy that this konvik 1-9 birus will be over
I hope you meant 27 march 2021 cos this shiit is just warming up especially in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by hahn(m): 10:08am On Mar 24, 2020
nero2face:
we'll get through this, and then we'll appreciate life more and bliv more in God...

Why believe in a god that is obviously incompetent in battling this virus?

What has god done to solve this issue?

What has it done to even prove it actually exists?

Please try and get sense from this pandemic. It is one thing to survive the coronavirus while people are dying worldwide and it is another thing to remain stupid after we have managed to defeat the virus

25 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus / Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Zobo Drink / Bra-Shaped Face-Masks In Japan Sell Out Minutes After Launch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.