Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) (130250 Views)

COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) / Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) / Nigeria’s Hot Temperature May Suppress Spread Of Coronavirus — Virologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by friday2011(m): 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2020
Explorers:
Grounded planes on runway in the U.S.

Na waoo, abeg d day wey Coronavirus go dissappear. How those plane go take off?

If na vehicles now (danfo buses) , you will be hearing stuffs like:

Baba ramota: muri ooo, abeg come help me reverse your motor well, i wan comot.

Muri: Ahhh, d battery no good oo, abeg come help me push am.

1 Like

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by GARWOR2019: 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
Isolation

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Liposure: 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
Beautiful article. Dis will make us appreciate life more
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by philip0906(m): 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
Xisnin:

What is so special about Trump?

You "Christians" are so irritating.
You talk about morality all the time but take a lying, fraudulent and cheating adulterer like some kind of god.
Trump has exposed the "believers" as nothing but fake money and power worshippers.
It is all about power.

If Trump was a homeless beggar with his current personality and behavior, he would be condemned as a sinful
damn soul who will suffer in hell. But with the power and his "loyalty" to evangelicals, he has became the perfect Christian to be emulated.

SMH
There's "nothing" special about Trump Ofcourse since it doesn't in any way fit your warped narrative. You atheists are quick to shove down our throats popular scientists and renowned men who disregard God but since Trump, a president running the affairs of the most powerful country in the world, openly recognises God and it defeats the atheists analogy, you have the effontery to ask me, what's special about Trump?

Common gedifork!

2 Likes

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by saajus: 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
Kabiosi Eledumare. As knowledgeable we humans think we are, so a virus can shut down the entire planet.
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by ericmor: 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
Miner13:
we have recorded more cases than ghana yet ghana have started disinfecting there public place.which types of leaders in this country blessed with?

Bcs it won’t generate money to their pocket. They are just too curupt minded and self centered
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by shugabasbn: 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
The Nigerian style says a lot about our country. If you observe the second pic ( The one Nigerian police men are monitoring a church) , you will find out that we are not ready in this country. The should lead and control by showing examples like wearing a mask, putting on hand gloves,..etc. It is a good thing they maintain a distance of 1 meter

As in u are right. I was watching journalist hangout yesterday on TVC n after Jide n co analyzed the analytical issues and was surprised the same man still using his bare hands eating popcorn n groundnut n funnily none of them put on facemask.
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by SmartMen: 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
Light78:
The 12th pic though. Na one person go steal am go house.

I went to a pharmacy store to get some things. A hand sanitizer was placed closer to the door, and it is a must to use it.

I saw a man, after making use of it, he took out a small container and was drawing out as much as he could of the sanitizer.

I shooked my head and say," this is why people don't like helping "

I don't know why Nigerian people are greedy.
fixed.
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Liposure: 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
Dis virus has united mankind

1 Like

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by gentlesmithugo(m): 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
fieryy:

We've been assured that food will still be supplied regardless of whether the borders will be closed or not, but I guess nobody trusts their government anymore
hi dear
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
Explorers:
He comes everyday to see his Dad on lockdown and they talk through the Phone.

That's a nursing home
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Malawian(m): 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
Just to add, the way Military abi Area boys go loot stores this period ehn, if you have goods in a major market, kindly carry it all home. Once Government goes ahead and closes the markets, wahala go dey o.
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Empiree: 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
nero2face:
we'll get through this, and then we'll appreciate life more and bliv more in God...
the moment God relieves us from virus you see arrogant countries start bombing others again. Watch. They don't hear word
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by leye4u: 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
hahn:

I am not responsible for your inferiority complex.

Of course being an atheist doesn't make me smarter than everyone else. Me wey I be olodo

Happy coronavirus to you bro
People who dey respond to you get time gan ooo.....You better leave this one alone ,na Betting and fake TBC him dey worship
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Henon: 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
Just like your trademark - simply amazing! Love you brother.
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
Miner13:
we have recorded more cases than ghana yet ghana have started disinfecting there public place.which types of leaders in this country blessed with?

They are also disinfecting some parts of Lagos. Why do you people hate this country so much like this?
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by joshrare(m): 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
Miner13:

Leaders with blocked brain
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Ezmans: 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
haaaaaaaaa:
Good thread
this is the first time i cried reading nairaland,this thread is too touching
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by joshrare(m): 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
Miner13:
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

These pictures of yours are marvellous. Explore is one of the man I respect so much on Nairaland. His post are educative, simple, well analyse, and most important back up with pictures of different view.

Nice one.

Now I wanna comment based on what I have seen.

The Nigerian style says a lot about our country. If you observe the second pic ( The one Nigerian police men are monitoring a church) , you will find out that we are not ready in this country. The should lead and control by showing examples like wearing a mask, putting on hand gloves,..etc. It is a good thing they maintain a distance of 1 meter.

How could they carry out the monitoring without using protective materials like; hand gloves, nose mask, hand sanitizers, B bags... etc.

If one person has it in that limited space and coughs in the air, then they all are at a very big risk of contracting the virus.

Observe the other ones, like the Ghanaians. See how coordinated they are; by putting on their mask, wearing their hand gloves, and also in B bags - in the third, fourth and fifth pics to be precise

These people are more coordinated than us.

We use paint to shape a square on the ground so as to ensure social distance, but over there, they use circular foot-mats with labels - in the sixth and seventh pic compared to the 12th pic to be precise

It is now clear that an oil producing country[Nigeria] doesn't have what it take to tackle Corona virus. Our leaders have bastardized the country.

Let us learn from that supermarket : in the first pic.

We can fight this virus with the little things we have. The greatest thing we have now is our "brains "

We don't have to wait for our failed governments to come and fight it for us.

If you own a nose mask, start putting it on as from today. Forget and don't give a am about what people say.

When you pass by and they chant, '' corona corolla,'' don't mind them, but tell them you are passing a message.

Finally, I don't even want to criticise because I know the country I am in. In one of the pictures explorer uploaded, I see a hand sanitizer glued to a tree, that's very good, but I think that can't work in Nigeria - in the 15th pic to be precise

When you do such, be ready to see it stolen when you look the other way after you might have tied it to a tree.

I just hope and pray we all combat this virus and take the decision on social distance very seriously.

Good a.m to you all.

Why are we so critical of our country like this? we expect perfection but we ourselves are imperfect. People like you disgust me sad
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by semuni: 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
Wetin dey pepper u for body, u talk no one answers as all know you're irrelevant, you still keeping making noise, the God you're even fighting careless about you,why much ado when no one cares about your useless life

hahn:

Why believe in a god that is obviously incompetent in battling this virus?

What has god done to solve this issue?

What has it done to even prove it actually exists?

Please try and get sense from this pandemic. It is one thing to survive the coronavirus while people are dying worldwide and it is another thing to remain stupid after we have managed to defeat the virus
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by semuni: 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
Wetin dey pepper u for body, u talk no one answers as all know you're irrelevant, you still keeping making noise, the God you're even fighting careless about you,why much ado when no one cares about your useless life
Channel your anger to ur useless parents for frustrating your life so

hahn:

Why believe in a god that is obviously incompetent in battling this virus?

What has god done to solve this issue?

What has it done to even prove it actually exists?

Please try and get sense from this pandemic. It is one thing to survive the coronavirus while people are dying worldwide and it is another thing to remain stupid after we have managed to defeat the virus
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by hahn(m): 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
leye4u:

People who dey respond to you get time gan ooo.....You better leave this one alone ,na Betting and fake TBC him dey worship

Lol

And you still had to quote me

You are busy monitoring my WhatsApp status and coming here to say crap. Hahahaha

At least I will now believe there is such a thing as a monitoring spirit because I have met you

1 Like

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by yesloaded: 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2020
Explorers:
Social distancing at a pharmacy in Nigeria.
Kunle Ara pharmacy, Ibadan. UCH paddy grin
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by HomorBj(m): 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2020
At the end of it all,only lives and humanity matters.With a world defense budget of billions of US dollars,Corona is leaving all of us defenseless.I hope the world now knows it needs to invest more in human capacities.

As for my Nigerian leaders,I hope the we begin our charity at home now??
I hope when this phase is over,U and I can tell the story to many generations after us��

Ciao
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by samsard(m): 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
nero2face:
we'll get through this, and then we'll appreciate life more and bliv more in God...
Actually, this proves that god is a useless concept.

1 Like

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Uzogod2: 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2020
I still don’t understand why Lagos international airport is still busy like any other day. It was said to be on lockdown. ��‍♂️

1 Like

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Roma10: 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
Xavi2019:

I think you made a mistake here - "my assisted living is on lockdown...."
Nobody notice that just you alone¤^¤
Since u understood his point kul with that nobody is above mistake
Stay save like MTN advise

1 Like

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
philip0906:

Atheists too are spreading the virus, coronavirus spread from a communist China that has a tough stance against religion, so your one sided example makes no sense. There's nothing harmful about religion as there is "freedom" to believe whatever, as long as it doesn't infringe on anyone's right.
You are free to believe whatever, you do not have the right to tell anyone what to believe or not. It is the same "freedom" of religion that made Trump, call for a national day of prayer-You are not better or smatter than Trump.
So believe yours, let others be.
/
The Chinese are not atheists. They just don't believe in your Jewish nor Arabian God. The Jews are not atheists--they just don't believe in Jesus as their saviour.

God is good. Religion is the one making God look bad with coerced tithes, offerings, gigantic edifices, avarice, eating grass, WWE approach to deliverance, occultism, fetish practices, discrimination, hatred, murder (Allah Akbar!), idolatory, etc.

\

2 Likes

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Miner13: 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
achi4u:
This is exactly why Igbos/Biafra want to go...a smaller country where we control ourselves, monitor our movement then take care of fellow compariot.

Biafra must come.
if you like make a state to be a country out of nigeria, same thing will happen.your mind,mine,our mind is already embedded with corruption.the change begin with you.don't be too tribalistic

1 Like

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Warmaterial(m): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by pacespot(m): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
CaptainMarvel:

lols cheesy. but some idiots with money will still buy 10

Let them buy twenty, that will provide enough money for the seller to make the hand sanitizers available for everyone for free. It's the best tactic in all of the pics, the only shortfall is some might buy the hand sanitizers one by one until they buy everything, unless there is a mark given to each person that buys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus / Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Zobo Drink / Bra-Shaped Face-Masks In Japan Sell Out Minutes After Launch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.