Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Considering The States Of Health Of Italy And China, Can You Accept A Free Visa? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Considering The States Of Health Of Italy And China, Can You Accept A Free Visa? (450 Views)

Will You Accept Your Dad’s Secret Family? / Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? / Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Considering The States Of Health Of Italy And China, Can You Accept A Free Visa? by namiji2598: 8:06am On Mar 24, 2020
If you are given a free visa to China/Italy with a resident permit, can you accept this kind of offer?

As for me, I am accepting 100% sure
What about you?

Re: Considering The States Of Health Of Italy And China, Can You Accept A Free Visa? by ukukaegbu(m): 8:11am On Mar 24, 2020
No, but millions are still living there free of the virus.
Re: Considering The States Of Health Of Italy And China, Can You Accept A Free Visa? by Nairalandmonika: 8:11am On Mar 24, 2020
I will go, is Nigeria any better
Re: Considering The States Of Health Of Italy And China, Can You Accept A Free Visa? by Ninethmare: 8:13am On Mar 24, 2020
I will go straight up
hustle or die trying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Considering The States Of Health Of Italy And China, Can You Accept A Free Visa? by namiji2598: 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ninethmare:
I will go straight up

hustle or die trying
it's called hustling smart
Re: Considering The States Of Health Of Italy And China, Can You Accept A Free Visa? by namiji2598: 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ninethmare:
I will go straight up

hustle or die trying
you are a real nigga
Re: Considering The States Of Health Of Italy And China, Can You Accept A Free Visa? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
undecided
Re: Considering The States Of Health Of Italy And China, Can You Accept A Free Visa? by Mizwisdom(f): 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
No way

1 Like

Re: Considering The States Of Health Of Italy And China, Can You Accept A Free Visa? by namiji2598: 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
Mizwisdom:
No way
you prefer your naija abi?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Room Apartment In Lagos? / Purchase A Plot Of Land @ Lekki Boulevard Estate Akodo Ise For 900k Only / 10 Signs You're Eating Too Much Sugar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.