Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,749 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (452487 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas β€” Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 3:09pm On May 31, 2023
Firstleoqueen:
please help !!!

Thanks πŸ™

Package arrived Lagos International Mail Processing Centre on 21 May. Depending on the distance of your location from Lagos, it can take between 1 to 6 weeks to arrive at its final destination.

The next time you visit the local PO, quote this number instead UV656504663UZ.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Firstleoqueen: 4:16pm On May 31, 2023
@aieromon. Thank you for your swift response.

I live in Lagos. How much longer will it get to my local PO??
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 4:26pm On May 31, 2023
Firstleoqueen:

I live in Lagos. How much longer will it get to my local PO??

It should have gotten to your local PO by now.

You can check next week using the updated tracking number.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Firstleoqueen: 4:44pm On May 31, 2023
@aieromon thank you so much... I will go to the PO next week.

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by babygirljoy: 5:47pm On May 31, 2023
Check this video out, very educative

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-auNCeNyOk
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by TheAccuser: 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2023
aieromon:

Package arrived Lagos International Mail Processing Centre on 21 May. Depending on the distance of your location from Lagos, it can take between 1 to 6 weeks to arrive at its final destination.

The next time you visit the local PO, quote this number instead UV656504663UZ.

@aieromon Please a friend in the US sent me two books which are very important to my analysis career with tracking code: CH187096064US.

As at the 8th of May, 2023, I got an email and also checked the USPS tracking site, it says:

"Your item was processed through a facility in NIGERIA on May 8, 2023 at 9:09 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination."

I already checked the Nipost office closest to me here in Ibadan on 17th of May, 2023 and the Dugbe, Ibadan office to be precise, said they're yet to receive the package.

I emailed Nipost, they replied with:

"Thanks for contacting us, Your item with tracking number CH187096064US is with Nigeria Customs Service for assessment on 8/5/2023.

Best regards."

Please what do I do next, I really really need these books. Thanks.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2023
TheAccuser:

I already checked the Nipost office closest to me here in Ibadan on 17th of May, 2023 and the Dugbe, Ibadan office to be precise, said they're yet to receive the package.

I emailed Nipost, they replied with:

"Thanks for contacting us, Your item with tracking number is with Nigeria Customs Service for assessment on 8/5/2023.

Best regards."

Please what do I do next, I really really need these books. Thanks.

Check again. It should have arrived by now.

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Don1985: 12:04am On Jun 21, 2023
aieromon:

Your package is still in Lagos. Give it a few days and check after the holidays.
please bro .... Can you please help me to check this out to know about the status of the package... CH185717551US. Thanks
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 12:23am On Jun 21, 2023
Don1985:
please bro .... Can you please help me to check this out to know about the status of the package.... Thanks

Contact NIPOST on customerservice@nipost.gov.ng to get the current status of your package. Make sure to include the tracking number as subject.

Your package was cleared by Customs on 23 May and should be in your local Post Office by now.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Don1985: 11:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
aieromon:

Contact NIPOST on customerservice@nipost.gov.ng to get the current status of your package. Make sure to include the tracking number as subject.

Your package was cleared by Customs on 23 May and should be in your local Post Office by now.
Thanks boss
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Don1985: 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2023
aieromon:

I went to the post office today, they said the package hasn't arrived ...they even help me to call the headquarter in osogbo they said they said the package hasn't arrived as well
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Ayiri55: 7:11am On Jul 14, 2023
Please I need help. My parcel has been in transit since May. It is supposed to be a priority mail. From USA to Nigeria. Please help πŸ™
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Timblac: 10:18am On Jul 16, 2023
Please boss can you help me track the status of this item RU994215926NL.Thanks
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2023
Timblac:
Please boss can you help me track the status of this item.Thanks

Package arrived Nigeria on 12 July. It can take up to a month to get to your local PO depending on its distance from Lagos.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Ayiri55: 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
Please boss help me with mine. CJ496178900US
Please since May πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ayiri55:
Please boss help me with mine.
Please since May πŸ™πŸ™

Package left the US on the 18th of June and is yet to arrive Lagos. It appears the package was mistakenly sent to Saudi Arabia and had to be returned back to the US on 4th of June before its second journey to the original destination.

Exercise a little patience.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Ayiri55: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2023
aieromon:

Package left the US on the 18th of June and is yet to arrive Lagos. It appears the package was mistakenly sent to Saudi Arabia and had to be returned back to the US on 4th of June before its second journey to the original destination.

Exercise a little patience.
Can you estimate how long?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Exammini(m): 10:33am On Jul 21, 2023
Help me track mine pls.
Where can I locate it pls
RB287823462SG

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 10:55am On Jul 21, 2023
Exammini:
Help me track mine pls.
Where can I locate it pls

Owerri Post Office
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Exammini(m): 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2023
aieromon:

Owerri Post Office

Wow
Finally
I'll check there on Tuesday

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 12:44am On Jul 25, 2023
Ayiri55:

Can you estimate how long?

Your package arrived Lagos yesterday afternoon. It may take up to a month to get to your location depending on its proximity to Lagos.

The farther the distance, the longer it will take to arrive your local PO.

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 1:01am On Jul 25, 2023
Timblac:
Please boss can you help me track the status of this item
Thanks

Package is in your local PO.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by fejeerow(f): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
aieromon:

Your package arrived Lagos yesterday afternoon. It may take up to a month to get to your location depending on its proximity to Lagos.

The farther the distance, the longer it will take to arrive your local PO.

Hello goodafternoon, please I need help with this shipment, it s been over a month since it arrived nigeria and noncontact yet...Don't know which office to visit.

CM128380125IN
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
fejeerow:

Hello goodafternoon, please I need help with this shipment, it s been over a month since it arrived nigeria and noncontact yet...Don't know which office to visit.

Send a mail to customerservice@nipost.gov.ng quoting your tracking number and requesting for status update.

The package has been with Customs since 21 June which is overdue.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by fejeerow(f): 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
aieromon:

Send a mail to customerservice@nipost.gov.ng quoting your tracking number and requesting for status update.

The package has been with Customs since 21 June which is overdue.

Thanks very much, i will do that now.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Olamlag(m): 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2023
Good afternoon here, please i need help with my packages, it was sent through usps since Jan 24th got stuck in transit till last month that i tracked it, one was updated to custom clearance since june 8, till now its still stuck on custom clearance any idea what i can do here is my tracking number CY266998110US
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Wetpuxy: 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
Good day, someone sent me a package from the US and I used my home address, I would like to know if it’s possible to deliver it to my address or I will have to look out for somewhere else to receive it?
Tracking number UH050717995US
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
Wetpuxy:
Good day, someone sent me a package from the US and I used my home address, I would like to know if it’s possible to deliver it to my address or I will have to look out for somewhere else to receive it?

The package will be handled by NIPOST and delivered to the Post Office closest to your address.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by nextgenM: 7:57am On Aug 30, 2023
Olamlag:
Good afternoon here, please i need help with my packages, it was sent through usps since Jan 24th got stuck in transit till last month that i tracked it, one was updated to custom clearance since june 8, till now its still stuck on custom clearance any idea what i can do here is my tracking number CY266998110US

Pls any update on this? Got a parcel from the USA via usps since the 11th on this month its stuck in transit with no update.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Akposkiz: 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
The only problem is that you have to go to the post office and picked it up and pay a fee of (#5000 upward).

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.