Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (452339 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by GreatManBee: 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
Vstuffs:
Please, i have a package from USA sent Via USPS without tracking number...since November 22,how do I know if it has arrive my location ,because I went to the post office on Monday, and they said it have not arrive

Have you been able to get your package now?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Vstuffs(m): 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
GreatManBee:

No.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Hamzat10: 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
GreatManBee:

I'm having the same problem
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Hamzat10: 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
Please if there's anyone with the nipost number should please help me out. This is going to 3months now

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by GreatManBee: 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hamzat10:
I'm having the same problem
Na so we see am o. Whether these packages are stolen I don't know. I purchased some books online and it was sent by USPS. The only problem is that there's no tracking number. I've been to the post office countless times but I've not been able to get the package. Its going to two months now that the package was sent.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Hamzat10: 3:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
GreatManBee:

Na so we see am o. Whether these packages are stolen I don't know. I purchased some books online and it was sent by USPS. The only problem is that there's no tracking number. I've been to the post office countless times but I've not been able to get the package. Its going to two months now that the package was sent.
isn't there anyone with the nipost people number?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by GreatManBee: 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hamzat10:
isn't there anyone with the nipost people number?

Check the contact page of Nipost on

www.nipost.gov.ng

You'll get there address and number there.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Emmynex: 10:56am On Mar 11, 2017
Hello NL, I've been reading this thread for a while now, unfortunately not early enough. I have a parcel sent over usps to nigeria so nice the 14th of January, 2017, and up till not it hasn't reached me. It's almost 60days.....Each time I track it on usps site, it's stuck in Jamaica NY. I don't know how to be sure, if it in nigeria or not. I have a LA***US tracking (customs number). Please help. I've emailed nipost and the sender has contacted usps and nothing has happened. Can anyone help? Attached is a screenshot of one of the track results from 17track. Please help.

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by phapi(m): 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
Please who can assist me on this NDLEA an UPS issue concerning my parcel of 2iphone 7

Read this screenshot for more info

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Hamzat10: 7:25am On Mar 15, 2017
phapi:
Please who can assist me on this NDLEA an UPS issue concerning my parcel of 2iphone 7

Read this screenshot for more info
I'm having the same problem since januy6, 2samsung s7 has been in custom clearance, I tried to talk no one woman in nipost office she said efcc has taken it... I don't know what to do anymore I just left them for God to judge.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by phapi(m): 6:05am On Mar 16, 2017
Hamzat10:

I'm having the same problem since januy6, 2samsung s7 has been in custom clearance, I tried to talk no one woman in nipost office she said efcc has taken it... I don't know what to do anymore I just left them for God to judge.

Try your power bro,i got mine out but I pai heavily 80k

The best you can do is to tell the client to call back for her parcel that Is the best option,i almost told my sender to call back but I tried my best to the iphone7 yesterday

What courrier service did the sender use? UPS works together with NDLEA to extort money from people most especially when the shipping receipt show that the worth of the goods is above 1000usd

So try your best,go to NDLEA office at ikeja with the tracking number a try see some people around they will assist you

Don lose hope and faith bro
Work no easy so no let those phone go
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by wintersnow(m): 6:17am On Mar 17, 2017
Please someone should explain this to me... I ordered for a laptop motherboard... Each time I try to track on NIPOST it shows "track and confirm service unavailable" so I tried another tracking site and got this...

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Bnc626: 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
Can someone please help me? I had mailed a package from ny to Nigeria in December 12 on Jan 17 it FINALLY arrived in nigeria. This package for some reason was seized by customs. I had explained to Nigeria post office that this recipient is no longer in that country as of Feb 2 and when I asked Nigeria post office to change the name of the recipient on the package they told me it's not possible. I had wrote them an email on Jan 27 and did not get a response back from them until Jan 31 so my recipient only had 2 days to drive 30 miles and I couldn't even get through to my recipient until after Feb 2. Is this true that they can not change the recipient on the package because I had told them that one of his friends will go down to customs to get this package for him? I am very upset about this. I had also asked the usps to change the name of the recipient on their end and ask Nigeria customs to change the name as well. I hope they do it after so many complaints I filed for this package.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Hamzat10: 9:34am On Mar 27, 2017
phapi:

Try your power bro,i got mine out but I pai heavily 80k

The best you can do is to tell the client to call back for her parcel that Is the best option,i almost told my sender to call back but I tried my best to the iphone7 yesterday

What courrier service did the sender use? UPS works together with NDLEA to extort money from people most especially when the shipping receipt show that the worth of the goods is above 1000usd

So try your best,go to NDLEA office at ikeja with the tracking number a try see some people around they will assist you

Don lose hope and faith bro
Work no easy so no let those phone go
Bro Abeg I need your help, mine was sent through usps, and I don't live in lag I'm in Ondo city, any help you could render bro or you contact me on whatsapp so we could talk better about it and you you go about yours. 08062677518

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Hamzat10: 9:39am On Mar 27, 2017
kolawoleoladipo:
were you able to finally get it, please am in the same condition, how did you go about urs?
I dond have it yet bro, I'm fed up I don't know what to do anymore
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by DoyenExchange: 11:28am On Mar 27, 2017
Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Gentlevin: 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hi guys its really a pity that u have to go thru all these...
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Gentlevin: 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hi guys i feel sorry for u all. But y keep using usps or ups or whatever u call it wen u know dat it gives u headache to receive ur goods ? We have few reliable nairalanders here lik Bisblok, mayorall... that import stuffs from usa, uk and china at minimal rates and u get ur goods safe. U end up paying huge money to ndlea or customs thieves. And if u import any goods without trackin number , then be ready to wait for long or forget about it. think wella ooo.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Tboy243: 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
Please guys, I need help. I would love to track a package, though I was told it has arrived Naija, but I want to confirm and also be sure it would get to me in ilorin which is d destination address.....this is the tracking number. RB187805801SG

Thank you for ur assistance.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Gentlevin: 9:07am On Mar 29, 2017
Tboy243:
Please guys, I need help. I would love to track a package, though I was told it has arrived Naija, but I want to confirm and also be sure it would get to me in ilorin which is d destination address.....this is the tracking number. RB187805801SG

If u used free shipping with tracking and u are sure that it has arrived nigeria, then u will have to visit the nearest postoffice close to the area of the house address along with ur id card, 500naira or so and tracking number to collect it. But mostly they wil call u wen it arrives d postoffice.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Gentlevin: 9:31am On Mar 29, 2017
Tboy243:

Your package arrived nigeria on 27/3/17 but u will have to wait for few days; lets say till monday next week for it to arrive your side.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Tboy243: 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
Gentlevin:
Your package arrived nigeria on 27/3/17 but u will have to wait for few days; lets say till monday next week for it to arrive your side.
Thanks a lot, I have been contacted that it has reached Ilorin post office. Thanks alot.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by philloo3: 5:59am On Mar 30, 2017
I need help, I have several items I'm expecting from the us via USPS but they seem to be stucked at the ''Your item departed a transfer airport in MURTALA MUHAMMED, LAGOS, NIGERIA on March 25, 2017 at 6:54 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.'' When I called NAHCO the man I talked to said it has not arrived that the USPS site is updated by USPS that until it tracks on nipost that's when it has arrived. Does anyone know what's going on here? ez**********us, CX*********US, ch*********us, CW*******US
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Gentlevin: 11:09am On Mar 30, 2017
Tboy243:
Thanks a lot, I have been contacted that it has reached Ilorin post office. Thanks alot.
Ur welcome bro. Enjoy ur package...
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by hemor(m): 6:56am On Mar 31, 2017
Nipost and Aliexpress scared the hell out of me this midnight. I checked Aliexpress for update about my phone's delivery and I was told failed delivery (The phone got to Nigeria 5 days ago) so I checked Nipost's website and I saw the same rubbish "UNSUCCESSFUL ITEM DELIVERY ATTEMPT" since 2 days ago but post office never called me to pick it up. Thanks for this thread, I was thinking something has happened to my package. I'll go to there office this morning. I would have been there already but I don't know what time they resume.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by philloo3: 11:02am On Mar 31, 2017
Any one there to help or shed light on what's going on with this USPS items?
Ch*********us
Ch*********us
CW********us

They all got to the airport in lagos and since then no progress, when I call NAHCO they say they got signal that it is coming but it is yet to arrive?

Please, please and please help shed light on this?

CC
Mrsnaira
marvis
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Jeffex(m): 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hamzat10:
Please if there's anyone with the nipost number should please help me out. This is going to 3months now
Guy you dull yourself waiting much longer for few months and you suppose reach nacho that same week you notice Sey ur package reach naija n go there with someone that will beg for you so the charges won't be too much and I guess that's d reason you couldn't get your package Bcus u took too long to claim it going to nacho to sort custom
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Jeffex(m): 11:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
philloo3:
Any one there to help or shed light on what's going on with this USPS items?
Ch*********us
Ch*********us
CW********us

They all got to the airport in lagos and since then no progress, when I call NAHCO they say they got signal that it is coming but it is yet to arrive?

Please, please and please help shed light on this?

CC
Mrsnaira
marvis

No dull yourself go to nacho and sort custom so they will release your items and if you take too long to sort yourself from nacho Omo na bye bye to your packages and my advice for you is to hold enough money so you can sort custom in charge that seized your packages
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Lacomb(m): 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
I got some stuff from AliExpress and tracking shows attempted/failed delivery. Somewhere I saw NGLOSA "receive item at..." it's my first time doing AliExpress and the shipping address is yaba. Can any body please assist with what next to do or where to check?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by MrsNaira(f): 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
Lacomb:
I got some stuff from AliExpress and tracking shows attempted/failed delivery. Somewhere I saw NGLOSA "receive item at..." it's my first time doing AliExpress and the shipping address is yaba. Can any body please assist with what next to do or where to check?
Go to the nearest post office to that shipping address which should be the Nipost office at Sabo. I don't know if there is another post office in that Yaba area apart from Sabo.
Go with a valid ID and a print out of that tracking information and ask them at the counter.
Good luck.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by phapi(m): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2017
Please can I get a good response on why the US Custom has held my phone parcel?

The parcel was sent on Saturday from bronx New York,it went through till Jamaica NY
This morning when i track it again it was showing me held in US custom for further inspection,please has anybody experience this before and did they later allow the parcel to come?
I have been using EMS usps for all my shipping and have never experience this before

Please I need assistance and suggestions

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by sammybabs: 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
i have been using usps and emx now for years and they are cool until now that my item is staying for over i month and 2 weeks in morocco i have always track my item in nipost website and its will confirm once its arrive my item has not stay for 1 month and 2 weeks before this is strange does anyone experience this before or have idea what can happen EP843337432US i don tire ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (106) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.