Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (452495 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by EzekielBams(m): 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
I just got my own package today mine arrived on april 5 and it says Processed Through Facility until three days ago was when i start wondering what was wrong so i went unto the nipost website and saw a number which i called a guy named OLA and i gave him my racking number the guy said it was seized by customs due to the drone inside the package anyway to cut long story short i paid him 6k and i just got my package today 4/ 20/2017 I cant screen shot the whole screen so that should help. Ola number from Nipost 08028334808
Hamzat10:
Please if there's anyone with the nipost number should please help me out. This is going to 3months now
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Hamzat10: 11:15am On Apr 21, 2017
EzekielBams:
I just got my own package today mine arrived on april 5 and it says Processed Through Facility until three days ago was when i start wondering what was wrong so i went unto the nipost website and saw a number which i called a guy named OLA and i gave him my racking number the guy said it was seized by customs due to the drone inside the package anyway to cut long story short i paid him 6k and i just got my package today 4/ 20/2017 I cant screen shot the whole screen so that should help. Ola number from Nipost 08028334808
the number isn't going through bro
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Hamzat10: 11:42am On Apr 21, 2017
somebody should please help me out, this package is getting too longer than expected, the number someone gave me to call isn't going through, pleas I cant let go of that package like that and I don't live in lagos , its gonna b a full stress to travel down to Lagos I need help if you have anyone in the nacho office gime their number I need to talk to him
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by phapi(m): 6:54am On Apr 22, 2017
Hamzat10:
somebody should please help me out, this package is getting too longer than expected, the number someone gave me to call isn't going through, pleas I cant let go of that package like that and I don't live in lagos , its gonna b a full stress to travel down to Lagos I need help if you have anyone in the nacho office gime their number I need to talk to him

Keep trying bro,you will get your parcel as long as it EMS,you play smart not work hard
Wish you all the best,as for my parcel it has arrive Nig and it has screened pass @ custom processing
I wish you all the best
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Hamzat10: 9:46am On Apr 22, 2017
phapi:

Keep trying bro,you will get your parcel as long as it EMS,you play smart not work hard
Wish you all the best,as for my parcel it has arrive Nig and it has screened pass @ custom processing
I wish you all the best
okay bro

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by sleemoon(m): 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
Evening guys.... Please can someone kindly help me with this the screenshot below... Its been like that since 19th

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by sleemoon(m): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
Is it possible for me to track Aliexpress goods on Nipost tracksite since the goods are in Nigeria?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
sleemoon:
Is it possible for me to track Aliexpress goods on Nipost tracksite since the goods are in Nigeria?

Use http://trackitonline.ru

Your package is in the Dugbe Post Office.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by sleemoon(m): 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
aieromon:

Use http://trackitonline.ru

Your package is in the Dugbe Post Office.

Thanks boss... I really appreciate... Buh dem suppose dun send am to oyo since that 19th.. Wondering what's taking them xo long
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
sleemoon:

Thanks boss... I really appreciate... Buh dem suppose dun send am to oyo since that 19th.. Wondering what's taking them xo long

Go to the post office closest to your shipping address and confirm if the package has arrived.

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Yettydeb: 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
EzekielBams:
The number isn't going through. is there a way u can help me contact the person. i have been expecting a package since early this month, i go to the nearby post office every now and then but there's is still nothing. the sender didnt use priority mail and i cant even track it. i would appreciate if u can help me get through to the Ola. thanks

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Yettydeb: 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
philloo3:
I need help, I have several items I'm expecting from the us via USPS but they seem to be stucked at the ''Your item departed a transfer airport in MURTALA MUHAMMED, LAGOS, NIGERIA on March 25, 2017 at 6:54 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.'' When I called NAHCO the man I talked to said it has not arrived that the USPS site is updated by USPS that until it tracks on nipost that's when it has arrived. Does anyone know what's going on here? ez**********us, CX*********US, ch*********us, CW*******US

HAVE U BEEN ABLE TO GET YOUR PACKAGE. PLS, WHATS THE PROCEDURE.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by sammybabs: 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
i also have the same issues my item departed morrocco since march 7 its has not arrive in nigeria but am i belief once its ems its will surly arrive so no panick
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by EzekielBams(m): 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
That is the Number i called but i will call the number myself and get back to you . You can Pm on here
Yettydeb:

The number isn't going through. is there a way u can help me contact the person. i have been expecting a package since early this month, i go to the nearby post office every now and then but there's is still nothing. the sender didnt use priority mail and i cant even track it. i would appreciate if u can help me get through to the Ola. thanks
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Hamzat10: 12:53am On Apr 28, 2017
i was told my package was seized my efcc abeg has anyone experience something like that before? are they still going to release it?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by sammybabs: 8:38am On Apr 28, 2017
which address do you us for shipping in nigeria
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Kennycool1: 10:36am On Apr 28, 2017
URGENT HELP NEEDED

Please can some help me out

Post office delay my item since January and just found out my item stop at somewhere i don't know

I ship with RoyalMail Uk
Phone & Accessories

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by phapi(m): 11:00am On Apr 28, 2017
Hamzat10:
i was told my package was seized my efcc abeg has anyone experience something like that before? are they still going to release it?
Which delivery services you used
What is the content of the parcel
Do you know how to go about it

Give answers to this and i will direct you on what to do i have been in this situation before and i got my parcel safely but money involve
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by phapi(m): 11:03am On Apr 28, 2017
Kennycool1:
URGENT HELP NEEDED

Please can some help me out

Post office delay my item since January and just found out my item stop at somewhere i don't know

Visit the nearest post office to you and go with proof of ownership
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Kennycool1: 11:15am On Apr 28, 2017
phapi:

Visit the nearest post office to you and go with proof of ownership

Thank you phapi

Have went check with my nearest post office with all the neccessarry information and document
they always explain is not available with them

this item suppose to be in benin edo state rightnow but still in lagos

Thank you for more assistance
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by sammybabs: 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
phapi:

Give answers to this and i will direct you on what to do i have been in this situation before and i got my parcel safely but money involve

bro i have same pro too
i ship with usps express service ez
the content is samsung s7
please help me how to go about it EZ017239381US

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Hamzat10: 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
phapi:

USPS, and the contents are phones, I don't know how to go about it.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Kennycool1: 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
Help !!!
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Yettydeb: 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
sammybabs:

bro i have same pro too

my package also contains a Samsung s7 sent through USPS since March 15. pls help out too.
this is the tracking no; lc426285031us. the package was not registered so I can't track it.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Hamzat10: 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Yettydeb:

my package also contains a Samsung s7 sent through USPS since March 15. pls help out too.
this is the tracking no; lc426285031us. the package was not registered so I can't track it.
you guys are talking of package wey be recent package mine has been with the since january 6th and nothing yet..i hope they free us o, but from the look of things it seems they dont want samsungs7 to enter nija ni, why e be say na only s7 dem dey hold, i don receive 2 iphone7+ after dem hold the samsung... i wonder why they are doing that... anyone who can help us out, will be apreciated
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by phapi(m): 10:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
sammybabs:

bro i have same pro too
This parcel is in Nigeria already
It is in the airport import clearing wing
All you have to do is pray that customs dont put duty tag on it and if they do your parcel will still be cleared by them,you pay when geting it at the post office
But if you are lucky it will not be subjected to import duty

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by phapi(m): 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hamzat10:
you guys are talking of package wey be recent package mine has been with the since january 6th and nothing yet..i hope they free us o, but from the look of things it seems they dont want samsungs7 to enter nija ni, why e be say na only s7 dem dey hold, i don receive 2 iphone7+ after dem hold the samsung... i wonder why they are doing that... anyone who can help us out, will be apreciated

Bro face them ....... No fear them
I got my S7 last week friday infact it is what an using to browse this thread.
Take the bull by it horn
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Yettydeb: 12:20am On Apr 30, 2017
phapi:

Bro face them ....... No fear them I got my S7 last week friday infact it is what an using to browse this thread. Take the bull by it horn
how did you get it.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Hamzat10: 6:35am On Apr 30, 2017
phapi:

Bro face them ....... No fear them
I got my S7 last week friday infact it is what an using to browse this thread.
Take the bull by it horn
how will i go about it bro...please help me out, i cant afford to lose that stuffs
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by phapi(m): 10:06am On Apr 30, 2017
Hamzat10:
how will i go about it bro...please help me out, i cant afford to lose that stuffs

Go to their office and talk any one of them based on tip......they will put you on the right part

But the tip dy big simetimes
Like me i paid heavily at first to get the conectw
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by phapi(m): 10:07am On Apr 30, 2017
Yettydeb:

how did you get it.

Tips and connect

You are in nigeriA
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Hamzat10: 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
phapi:

Go to their office and talk any one of them based on tip......they will put you on the right part

But the tip dy big simetimes
Like me i paid heavily at first to get the conectw
thank you bro, im so glad you got back to me, can you please give me your number so we could talk on phone or you should flash my line i need to ask you some things bro, i will really need your help i want to get this stuffs this week, i will really appreciate your effort bro. 09067762353 or 08062677518... waiting to hear back from you...

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (106) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.