Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,009 members, 7,806,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (452827 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Yettydeb: 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hamzat10:
thank you bro, im so glad you got back to me, can you please give me your number so we could talk on phone or you should flash my line i need to ask you some things bro, i will really need your help i want to get this stuffs this week, i will really appreciate your effort bro. 09067762353 or 08062677518... waiting to hear back from you...
pls let me know, however it goes. am also expecting a Samsung Galaxy s7. I don't mind the tip. 08025303479
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by sleemoon(m): 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
Please is it possible to track a Aliexpress parcel on Nipost tracksite when it gets to Nigeria? Been trying to do so its not bringing up anything
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Hamzat10: 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
phapi:

Go to their office and talk any one of them based on tip......they will put you on the right part

But the tip dy big simetimes
Like me i paid heavily at first to get the conectw
bro im still expecting your call please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by phapi(m): 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hamzat10:
thank you bro, im so glad you got back to me, can you please give me your number so we could talk on phone or you should flash my line i need to ask you some things bro, i will really need your help i want to get this stuffs this week, i will really appreciate your effort bro. 09067762353 or 08062677518... waiting to hear back from you...

Sorry i have been offline
I will call u
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Hamzat10: 4:58am On May 01, 2017
phapi:

I will call u
okay bro... im waiting
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Hamzat10: 9:01am On May 01, 2017
Good morning evryone its another monday morning, and my package has been with this people since january6. im getting pissed off and im ready to do anything to get this package this week... I just need a God fearing human to lead me through..
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Hamzat10: 1:50pm On May 01, 2017
phapi:

I will call u
bros how far na
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Kennycool1: 12:43pm On May 02, 2017
Hamzat10:
bros how far na

Hamzat01

any news or any update
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by ithink7: 2:53pm On May 02, 2017
Pls does anyone have idea what range or how much customs will charge as duty for IT stuff. Shipping from UK to Nigeria via UPS or DHL.

The last time I brought goods through UPS, the duty they charge me was x2 of the cost of the device and UPS did not even inform me until I went to harrass them.

I am not willing to pay such amount this time. Advice from experienced importers please.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Popson2001111(m): 3:00am On May 05, 2017
My package have been saying customs clearance since May 2 ,till now , what can I do please ,I need your advice ..08167734458
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Yettydeb: 1:34pm On May 05, 2017
phapi:

I will call u

pls am also expecting an item. if there's anything thing u can do to help, I will appreciate. I don't mind the tip. 08025303479.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by phapi(m): 2:09pm On May 05, 2017
Yettydeb:

pls am also expecting an item. if there's anything thing u can do to help, I will appreciate. I don't mind the tip. 08025303479.

Call me when u get this
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Yettydeb: 2:25pm On May 08, 2017
phapi:

Call me when u get this
Av been trying to reach you but a lady keeps answering the call and questioning me. Pls help recheck the n0 or u give me a call on 08025303479. Thanks.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Mikkie31(m): 2:01pm On May 09, 2017
I have been expecting a package from Poland for the past I week. the site had been telling me 'package at Warsaw', since may 3rd. Now it's displaying ''pending, please try again later. we are expecting package tracking info." am tired sef. someone pls.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by n3rve(m): 10:58am On May 12, 2017
NIPOST and CUSTOMS need to improve their services. Parcels spend weeks at Customs, NIPOST's tracking service is barely functional. When the parcel is globetrotting, you get timely updates. As soon as it reaches Nigeria, the story changes and you almost get hypertension wondering what may have happened.

Sammybabs, Popson2001111, Hamzat10, Philloo3 - Did you eventually receive your items?

Phapi - Quick question, when items are shipped using USPS, is it NIPOST or their EMS division that coordinates final delivery here in Nigeria? And why did you pay as much as 80K to get your parcel(s)?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by temitimx19(m): 1:38pm On May 12, 2017
n3rve:
NIPOST and CUSTOMS need to improve their services. Parcels spend weeks at Customs, NIPOST's tracking service is barely functional. When the parcel is globetrotting, you get timely updates. As soon as it reaches Nigeria, the story changes and you almost get hypertension wondering what may have happened.

Sammybabs, Popson2001111, Hamzat10, Philloo3 - Did you eventually receive your items?

Phapi - Quick question, when items are shipped using USPS, is it NIPOST or their EMS division that coordinates final delivery here in Nigeria? And why did you pay as much as 80K to get your parcel(s)?
Nipost are thieves, its better you use people like Mayorall to get your packages to Nigeria. I have given up on Nipost
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by phapi(m): 6:50pm On May 12, 2017
n3rve:

I paid that much because i wanted my expensive iphone7 and not to have issues with them

USPS AND EMS are still the best for me
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Hamzat10: 9:22am On May 13, 2017
[b][/b]bro you fall my hand. i been dey wait for your update you no even reason me, i still dont get my stuffs yet... i need help andbno one is ready to help//// hmmmm
phapi:

I paid that much because i wanted my expensive iphone7 and not to have issues with them

USPS AND EMS are still the best for me
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by phapi(m): 7:38am On May 14, 2017
Hamzat10:
[b][/b]bro you fall my hand. i been dey wait for your update you no even reason me, i still dont get my stuffs yet... i need help andbno one is ready to help//// hmmmm

Thought i called you that night and you promise calling back in the morning......

As i am typing this reply am calling and you are not picking
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Hamzat10: 8:14am On May 14, 2017
phapi:

Thought i called you that night and you promise calling back in the morning......

As i am typing this reply am calling and you are not picking
sorry bro i o see any miss call... abeg bro call me again 09067762353
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by acorntree(m): 10:34am On May 14, 2017
Can somebody please help me out with this. My package has been stuck since April 12 and whenever i track it on nipost portal it says service unavailable. i dont know if it is with custom or not . my track no is RG323920835CN, bought the goods on Aliexpress.com. This is what i got while using trackingmore.com and trackonline.ru. what is post office throw and NGIKN

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 11:07am On May 14, 2017
acorntree:
Can somebody please help me out with this. My package has been stuck since April 12 and whenever i track it on nipost portal it says service unavailable. i dont know if it is with custom or not . my track no is RG323920835CN, bought the goods on Aliexpress.com. This is what i got while using trackingmore.com and trackonline.ru. what is post office throw and NGIKN

Go the post office closest to your address and make the necessary enquiries.

If you reside in Lagos,NGIKN should refer to the Ikotun Post office.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by acorntree(m): 7:26pm On May 14, 2017
aieromon:

Go the post office closest to your address and make the necessary enquiries.

If you reside in Lagos,NGIKN should refer to the Ikotun Post office.

I've been to the post office many times and was told package is yet to arrive. my delivery address is ijebu ode in Ogun state, so why will they send it to ikotun in Lagos. This is not the first time I'm using the address. I've received many packages through this address at ijebu ode post office, so I don't know why this is now NGIKN
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 8:31pm On May 14, 2017
acorntree:

I've been to the post office many times and was told package is yet to arrive. my delivery address is ijebu ode in Ogun state, so why will they send it to ikotun in Lagos. This is not the first time I'm using the address. I've received many packages through this address at ijebu ode post office, so I don't know why this is now NGIKN

NGIKN could also stand for Ikenne. I suggest you get a contact in that post office or visit there yourself to lay down your complaint.

The package is destined to enter ghost mode if you don't act fast.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Kennycool1: 6:49am On May 15, 2017
n3rve:

NIPOST and CUSTOMS, are 2 different thieves In Nigeria
anytime your item delayed, neither something has happen to it from there end and waiting for your call or any form of intervention to know if you can pay their charges or content inside the package change if you refuse to dance to the tunes of there charges.

I lost iPhone 7Plus to them, after the item were old for almost 1 week, later i got someone to call and he asked for 26k, i said i have only 15k to clear it, no concrete agreement for almost 2 days after 3rd i called again and i have update item forward to the main destination.

i went to my area post office for my iphone 7Plus and discover baby toy was replace in the content instead of phone

This country full of corrupted people in all government official offices

My advice to you all, if you can't get correct link, pls considered your item lost,

Trust No 1 in this Country (NIGERIA)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Kennycool1: 6:49am On May 15, 2017
NIPOST and CUSTOMS, are 2 different thieves In Nigeria
anytime your item delayed, neither something has happen to it from there end and waiting for your call or any form of intervention to know if you can pay their charges or content inside the package change if you refuse to dance to the tunes of there charges.

I lost iPhone 7Plus to them, after the item were old for almost 1 week, later i got someone to call and he asked for 26k, i said i have only 15k to clear it, no concrete agreement for almost 2 days after 3rd i called again and i have update item forward to the main destination.

i went to my area post office for my iphone 7Plus and discover baby toy was replace in the content instead of phone

This country full of corrupted people in all government official offices

My advice to you all, if you can't get correct link, pls considered your item lost,

Trust No 1 in this Country (NIGERIA)
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by acorntree(m): 8:49pm On May 15, 2017
aieromon:

NGIKN could also stand for Ikenne. I suggest you get a contact in that post office or visit there yourself to lay down your complaint.

The package is destined to enter ghost mode if you don't act fast.

I've called NIPOST customer care line and was told that the package was sent to Ikotun, and that it is possible the package is for another which I don't believe. So I will open dispute on aliexpress and the seller should sort it out with them.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by n3rve(m): 7:55am On May 19, 2017
Sorry about your ordeal Kennycool1. I was also expecting an iPhone 7 Plus. It was shipped by USPS (Tracking: CH017211264US) and EMS coordinated final delivery here. I received it intact on Wednesday and paid 36K as customs duty. I have a little more confidence in NIPOST/EMS now but will be using DHL or FedEx subsequently for high value items.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by isleofisle(f): 6:48pm On May 19, 2017
Help me pls am expecting a parcel from Nigeria to the US I used Nipost which was a mistake for 2weeks now no show RR526088618NG this is the tracking number pls house help me

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 10:35am On May 20, 2017
isleofisle:
Help me pls am expecting a parcel from Nigeria to the US I used Nipost which was a mistake for 2weeks now no show RR526088618NG this is the tracking number pls house help me

Be patient. Your parcel left Nigeria for the US on the 10th of May. I believe you will definitely receive it before the end of the month.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by isleofisle(f): 12:35am On May 22, 2017
Thanks pls help me keep tracking it. GOD bless u
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by witgig: 8:53pm On May 22, 2017
acorntree:

I've called NIPOST customer care line and was told that the package was sent to Ikotun, and that it is possible the package is for another which I don't believe. So I will open dispute on aliexpress and the seller should sort it out with them.

Please Can you help with the number you called.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (106) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.