Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (452898 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by tips2018: 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2019
Me too Facing the same issue. My package was broken after delivery. My delivery time was after the USPS holidays 2019.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by donshaize(m): 1:20am On Jan 13, 2019
x
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Marcus11011: 5:54am On Jan 15, 2019
philloo3:
Any one there to help or shed light on what's going on with this USPS items?
Ch*********us
Ch*********us
CW********us

They all got to the airport in lagos and since then no progress, when I call NAHCO they say they got signal that it is coming but it is yet to arrive?

Please, please and please help shed light on this?

CC
Mrsnaira
marvis

Please have you gotten your package yet ? I’m having the same problem now .
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Marcus11011: 6:50am On Jan 15, 2019
oppsbel:
Custom has finally released my item today after paying 150k to them. This country don turn to something else

Sorry please I need help , for 2months now my package departed Muhammed Airport, where did you pay the custom ?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Marcus11011: 7:09am On Jan 15, 2019
oyi2:
Did you receive the package?

Bro I beg of you , how did you received your package , mine is going to a month now , please I need your help .
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Marcus11011: 7:18am On Jan 15, 2019
Bluevy:
Please @ aieromon can you help me track my package CH040076400US,it departed Murtala Mohammed airport since April 14,I called Lagos post office, they said they don't have it yet,the screenshot below is what Is showing wen I tried tracking on Nipost.Please help am fed up,it's 7days now since it arrived Nigeria.

Please I need your help , how did you go with yours , I’m having the same problem, and I guess you gotten yours now .

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Marcus11011: 7:22am On Jan 15, 2019
donshaize:
LA243901308US My item departed Nigeria since 25th December 2018 please help me

I’m having the same problem , what did you do about it ? Have you gotten it yet ?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by donshaize(m): 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
Marcus11011:

I’m having the same problem , what did you do about it ? Have you gotten it yet ?
haven’t gotten it o
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by abelle036: 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
Were you able to get your item? I'm in the same boat
amtheone25:
Good morning house. please how long does it take an item sent from the UK through royal mail arrive in Nigeria as an item has been posted to me since 27th of nov and its yet to arrive.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by abelle036: 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
Have you received your item?
Burchester:
I was sent an item from the united kingdom on the 28/11/2018 and it keeps showing EDI- received since 30/11/2018 and I have not received it.
RV011130647GB
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Burchester: 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
abelle036:
Have you received your item?

No. Don’t use Royal Mail ever again
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by LibraKing: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
oyi2:
Any news yet?

Sorry i got it on 10th of January 2019.

How about yours?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by LibraKing: 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
afesimicaleb:

Bros nor fail to give me update abeg, I need hope for my own.
Collected since 10th of January. Go to post office if you are yet to pick yours

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by corporateDan(m): 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2019
Happy weekend to everyone .... please where does the tracking number written in this receipt. A letter is sent to me from united states

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by JazzieRay007: 2:27am On Jan 21, 2019
Always track your packages with Trackitonline.ru
My package has arrived I'm going to collect it Monday morning
All you to do is to wait eventually it will arrive, mine got to the customs Dec 24, it was released 15 Jan and it was delivered to the post office 17 jan...
I pray all your packages arrives safely in Jesus Name...
Make sure you use that website to track your packages
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by JazzieRay007: 2:28am On Jan 21, 2019
corporateDan:
Happy weekend to everyone .... please where does the tracking number written in this receipt. A letter is sent to me from united states
I can't find it either
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by JazzieRay007: 2:29am On Jan 21, 2019
corporateDan:
First class don't always come with tracking number... It's cheap but not advisable
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by corporateDan(m): 7:55am On Jan 21, 2019
JazzieRay007:

I can't find it either
oh
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by corporateDan(m): 7:56am On Jan 21, 2019
JazzieRay007:

First class don't always come with tracking number... It's cheap but not advisable
thanks for the reply bro. so you mean my chances of getting the parcel is so slim
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by JazzieRay007: 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
corporateDan:
thanks for the reply bro. so you mean my chances of getting the parcel is so slim
Yeah just pray and visit your nearest post office
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by corporateDan(m): 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2019
JazzieRay007:

Yeah just pray and visit your nearest post office
thanks bro
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Danny4show(m): 7:56am On Jan 23, 2019
Please can someone provide me with nipost number? I sent a parcel to China since December 21.still on transit. Please help a brother
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by corporateDan(m): 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
JazzieRay007:

hello bro .. just spoken with the sender. She sent it through normal post office from there neither USPS nor EMS. Just their normal post office according to her. Is it gonna still be delivered ? Sorry for being inquisitive
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by luminouz(m): 11:26am On Jan 31, 2019
@aieromon and the other gurus...please help me track these two packages
RY434989222CN
LP01115617321236
Both sent on Dec.8 and now showing order completed. I haven't seen anything ooooo!
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by TheAziz: 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
I’d be glad if someone could tell me what to do. An item was sent to me on 23/12/18 and I still haven’t gotten it. Here’s the tracking number;CX395743242US
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by boycasio(m): 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
Please I need your advice on this if you have experienced such with DHL
I have a package with DHL which entered 9ja yesterday, but I couldn’t track it cos of bad reception so I had to call them which I do on a norms when I can’t track them, so I was told my items was held by custom because shipper did not pay for duty, so I said ok and I was told the amount to pay and everything, next thing the customer service also said my items is been investigated by DSS, I told them it’s not a bomb or any harmful items it’s just a phone. Pls house how is that possible, have anybody heard of such before and what is the way out!! Please advice
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by popefizzy(m): 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
Good evening great people ; imagine been sent a package from united state using USPS ; it arrived Nigeria on the 24th of Jan 2019 and sent to costom thesame day and today 3rd of feb make it 11days with the custom ... I keep on calling the man at the nearest post office they keep telling me that there are lot of goods to be clear due to Christmas /new year backlog is that true? ... secondly hope say those custom people never chop my package as it dey so ... it was shipped with priority mail (insured and registered) even letter they inside .... please I need advice because I'm really anxious and scared of losing that ....
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
luminouz:
@aieromon and the other gurus...please help me track these two packages
RY434989222CN
LP01115617321236
Both sent on Dec.8 and now showing order completed. I haven't seen anything ooooo!

Check yur post office
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by luminouz(m): 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
veecent:

Check yur post office
Thank you very much!!!
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by popefizzy(m): 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
TheAziz:
I’d be glad if someone could tell me what to do. An item was sent to me on 23/12/18 and I still haven’t gotten it. Here’s the tracking number;CX395743242US

Abeg did you later get your package
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by popefizzy(m): 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
popefizzy:
Good evening great people ; imagine been sent a package from united state using USPS ; it arrived Nigeria on the 24th of Jan 2019 and sent to costom thesame day and today 3rd of feb make it 11days with the custom ... I keep on calling the man at the nearest post office they keep telling me that there are lot of goods to be clear due to Christmas /new year backlog is that true? ... secondly hope say those custom people never chop my package as it dey so ... it was shipped with priority mail (insured and registered) even letter they inside .... please I need advice because I'm really anxious and scared of losing that ....
Please someone to reply this .... I'm little bit worried since it taking so long time with the custom up to 10days now
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by TheAziz: 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
popefizzy:

Abeg did you later get your package
I haven’t gotten it, I can never advise anyone to use Nipost

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (106) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.