Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,080 members, 7,807,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (452840 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by EmmyOfLife(m): 2:03am On Oct 31, 2020
Hi aieronom, I want to make an online purchase of some cosmetic/makeup items to be shipped from the US through USPS. The package is less than 2 lbs and is worth about $200. Will I be paying custom duty on such package
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 9:21am On Oct 31, 2020
EmmyOfLife:
Hi aieronom, I want to make an online purchase of some cosmetic/makeup items to be shipped from the US through USPS. The package is less than 2 lbs and is worth about $200. Will I be paying custom duty on such package

Custom duty no
Handling charges to NIPOST yes (₦100 to ₦500)
Why not use a 3rd party shipper?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by EmmyOfLife(m): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
aieromon:

Custom duty no

Thanks for your response. Can you please tell me more about 3rd party shipper? I am actually new to this
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
EmmyOfLife:

Thanks for your response. Can you please tell me more about 3rd party shipper? I am actually new to this

https://www.nairaland.com/3289673/make-order-ship-4-buy
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by ThatErha: 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
aieromon:

Tracking stops once the package has arrived Nigeria. It can take up to a month for the package to arrive at your local post office since it is classified as a small packet and unregistered.

Thanks aieromon for your advice.

One of the two packages has arrived. I picked it up. It had my name but with a different tracking number. I still wonder why. Probably the reason for the wrongly updated tracking info.
Nevertheless, it contained the correct items.

Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
ThatErha:

One of the two packages has arrived. I picked it up. It had my name but with a different tracking number. I still wonder why. Probably the reason for the wrongly updated tracking info.
Nevertheless, it contained the correct items.

Thanks again.

It is normal when there is movement of packages between different shippers.

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by ThatErha: 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
Oh OK.
That explains it.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by chukzonwa(m): 10:32am On Nov 13, 2020
pls have.got.an.issue.with my package. it arrived nigeria since 7th november. and uptill this moment ntn yet

this is.the trcking code VR365224249YP
pls i nees help
i used 17track.com but norhing yet md no contaxt
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Teeboyrapking: 7:13am On Nov 20, 2020
Hello guys please I need your help. A parcel that was sent to me from USA since on the 8th of October . It finally got to Nigeria on the 17th of this month . It has been saying processed by customs since on the 17th of This month . Today is 20
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 10:00am On Nov 20, 2020
chukzonwa:
pls have.got.an.issue.with my package. it arrived nigeria since 7th november. and uptill this moment ntn yet

pls i nees help

The package is already in your local Post Office.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Teeboyrapking: 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
Guys please I need help . My parcel arrived Nigeria on the 17th of November .
It has been saying customs clearance . This is the tracking number CH110014316US . What do I do. I need help
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Kennyfancy(m): 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2020
Teeboyrapking:
It has been saying customs clearance . This is the tracking number CH110014316US . What do I do. I need help
are you in Lagos ?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Kennyfancy(m): 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2020
chukzonwa:

pls i nees help
hope you have gotten your package ?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
Teeboyrapking:
It has been saying customs clearance. What do I do. I need help

Give them at least 2 weeks to clear the backlog. Contact NIPOST next week if there is no new update.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Teeboyrapking: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2020
Kennyfancy:
are you in Lagos ?
no I am in Benin . The parcel is suppose to come to Benin city
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Kennyfancy(m): 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Teeboyrapking:
no I am in Benin . The parcel is suppose to come to Benin city
contact me on whatsapp,
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Teeboyrapking: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kennyfancy:
contact me on whatsapp,
give me your WhatsApp number

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Kennyfancy(m): 9:59am On Dec 06, 2020
Teeboyrapking:
give me your WhatsApp number
check my signature
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
Guys please I need help . My parcel arrived Nigeria on the 1st of December and I am yet to receive it, What do I do. I need help

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
Solope:
Guys please I need help . My parcel arrived Nigeria on the 1st of December and I am yet to receive it, What do I do. I need help

Grab a seat and relax. You will get it when it arrives your local PO. Mine arrived on the 20th of November.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Emmynex: 1:12am On Dec 10, 2020
Please I need some guidance.

1. If I have someone who can pay sevis for me in the US, how do they go about it?

2. What do I need to show up with in case there is a co-sponsor.?

3. I applied for a masters program despite already having a masters degree here in Nigeria, will this come off as desperate?

Please advice, interview is a week away.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 10, 2020
Please guys my shipment tracking is showing delivery failed the tracking number is RB024978167SG. Can anyone help??

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
Solope:
Please guys my shipment tracking is showing delivery failed. Can anyone help??

Your package is waiting for you in Oba Market PO, some of the most hardworking staff in NIPOST.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Suliyat4: 9:48am On Dec 13, 2020
Good day, please can someone help me out . Someone sent me a package from US since october 27. Its over a month now. I'm yet to receive my package.
Here is my tracking number CH111894214US.
Thanks
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
Suliyat4:
Good day, please can someone help me out . Someone sent me a package from US since october 27. Its over a month now. I'm yet to receive my package. Here is my tracking number CH111894214US. Thanks

The tracking does not indicate that the package left the US so you need to contact the sender to find out the issue.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Suliyat4: 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
aieromon:

The tracking does not indicate that the package left the US so you need to contact the sender to find out the issue.
Please what do you use to track it
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
Suliyat4:

Please what do you use to track it

https://m.usps.com/m/TrackConfirmAction
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Dharme3214: 3:07am On Dec 16, 2020
Hello everyone Please I need help, I have a package from UK ROYAL mail since August 27, 2020 and still haven't received it please help me check it
Reference number
[/quote]RU811959461GB
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by PuntGenius: 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
Hello everyone, a package was sent to me from US since 24th November through usps first class mail, it left US airport on 6th December according to the tracking number. I am expecting the package in Delta state. I haven't gotten any update since then. I sent similar package in 2018 and it was delivered in 9 days. What could be happening this time?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Uberchic1(f): 11:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
Custom duty no

HI aieromon. Please does this also apply to items shipped from the EU (Portugal)? I want to ship cosmetic items worth just $50 using Nipost. It weighs at most 2lbs. Will I need to pay any duties or additional fees?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 7:21am On Dec 26, 2020
Uberchic1:

HI aieromon. Please does this also apply to items shipped from the EU (Portugal)? I want to ship cosmetic items worth just $50 using Nipost. It weighs at most 2lbs. Will I need to pay any duties or additional fees?

No duties, just NIPOST handling charges.

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Uberchic1(f): 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
aieromon:

No duties, just NIPOST handling charges.
Thank you aieromon and happy new year!

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (106) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.