Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (452786 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Adesusuu(f): 7:07am On Mar 15, 2021
Catalyssst:
What does EDI received mean?

I need help with this too. Please what does send item abroad (EID received) mean?

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 11:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
Adesusuu:

I need help with this too. Please what does send item abroad (EID received) mean?

Send item abroad (EDI-received): EDI stands for "Electric Data Interchange", it means that your parcel has been sent out, and the tracking info has been synchronized to the tracking system of the destination carrier.

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Adesusuu(f): 11:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
aieromon:

Send item abroad (EDI-received): EDI stands for "Electric Data Interchange", it means that your parcel has been sent out, and the tracking info has been synchronized to the tracking system of the destination carrier.
Thank you.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by krismiller(f): 10:46am On Mar 26, 2021
Since COVID 19 is spreading USPS Package is a delay. If there has been no follow-up scan the day after arriving at your local Post Office facility AND no delivery has occurred, to save time a service request may be sent by email to your local Post Office facility for follow-up. You will receive a confirmation number and a contact within 2-3 business days.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Navai23: 7:40am On Apr 13, 2021
Due to the quarantine, it became difficult to go shopping
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Valery24: 7:41am On Apr 13, 2021
In our time, everything has changed and now it is not clear who works how
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Kissup(f): 10:10am On Apr 28, 2021
Please someone wants to send me a package from US.please which delivery package should I use.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by adeniyi3971(m): 7:39pm On May 10, 2021
Kissup:
Please someone wants to send me a package from US.please which delivery package should I use.

Do not use USPS
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by adeniyi3971(m): 7:44pm On May 10, 2021
fibian1960:
I am just so frustrated, 2 months now i have not seen my package, saying departed to destination country since 2nd of december. Nipost is now so unreliable

Did you later get it?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by adeniyi3971(m): 7:52pm On May 10, 2021
aieromon:

I'm afraid you will have to pay customs duty if it is an iPhone. Visit the PO and find out if the duty can be negotiated. Ask to see the document generated by NCS to confirm the actual custom duty fees.

Hello bro, my brother sent an iPhone and watch through usps since 14th of April and I’m yet to get it! While sending he wasn’t asked to add my phone number only delivery address ! I’m very frustrated! The package is still on transit! What should I do please also when it gets to Nigeria will it status change? Is there a possibility it’s on Nigeria already? Should I make contact with somebody in customs to know if it has arrived ? I’m very confused
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by adeniyi3971(m): 7:58pm On May 10, 2021
john2luv:
Hello guys, A package was sent to me from USA via USPS, package has arrived Nigeria but it is showing Custom clearance for the past 4 days when I track online via USPS. What do I need to do? Thanks
How many months did it take for you to receive it?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by bboyoo(m): 12:49am On Jun 07, 2021
Hi Guys, Please help. Am shipping an item from China (Alibaba). It contains 2 phones (not iPhone)and 2 Bluetooth earpiece and memory card for the phone. It will be sent via Singapore post (I submitted my residential address).

Will I pay custom duty?

How do I know when it arrives?

Will it be delivered to my residential address?

If not where do I pick it up?

Please reply help a brother, am new in the shipping of a thing
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by bboyoo(m): 12:51am On Jun 07, 2021
Hi Guys, Am shipping an item from China (Alibaba). It contains 2 phones (not iPhone)and 2 Bluetooth earpiece and memory card for the phone. It will be sent via Singapore post (I submitted my residential address).

Will I pay custom duty?

aieromon:

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by bboyoo(m): 1:00am On Jun 07, 2021
Hi Guys, Am shipping an item from China (Alibaba). It contains 2 phones (not iPhone)and 2 Bluetooth earpiece and memory card for the phone. It will be sent via Singapore post (I submitted my residential address).

Will I pay custom duty?

lateefykn84:
this item is returned back to the seller
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 11:29am On Jun 07, 2021
bboyoo:

Will I pay custom duty?

Once the package arrives Nigeria, it will be dispatched to the post office closest to the address provided by you.

Customs duty on the phones is 50/50.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by bboyoo(m): 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
aieromon:

Once the package arrives Nigeria, it will be dispatched to the post office closest to the address provided by you.

Customs duty on the phones is 50/50.

Alright, that mean I may not be charged?

Will I get any notification?

Can I track it to know the actual post office it is dispatched to?

Thank you very much... At least I know something now
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
bboyoo:

Alright, that mean I may not be charged?

Will I get any notification?

Can I track it to know the actual post office it is dispatched to?

Thank you very much... At least I know something now

Every package has a tracking number. Use https://track24.net/ to get the latest updates. Your local PO may/may not send a notification to come for pick up.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by sheymity: 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
Someone sent me an item from usa since April and it was stuck at a spot since 17th of May, please is there any possibility that I can still get it (RH002843786US)
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
sheymity:
Someone sent me an item from usa since April and it was stuck at a spot since 17th of May, please is there any possibility that I can still get it

Yes, keep on tracking.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by sheymity: 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2021
aieromon:

Yes, keep on tracking.

Thanks
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by pavoda: 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
i have a package hat was sent about 1 month ago. the tracking status has remained the same for a few days now. Anybody with any advise on the neXt stepS to take?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
pavoda:
i have a package hat was sent about 1 month ago. the tracking status has remained the same for a few days now. Anybody with any advise on the nest step to take?

Exercise a little patience and if there is no change in status, send a mail to pmg@nipost.gov.ng and customercare@nipost.gov.ng

For some unexplainable reasons, the customs desk at the IMPC holds on to packages from Europe longer than expected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by pavoda: 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
The status has remained the same its over a month will i get updates beyond this? Seems to me this last update was made by the Sending postoffice upon handing over to customs. The Nigerian Postal service does not seem to ever update or reroute tracking Numbers for incoming packages.

Tracking number:KO818753099HU
Origin Country: Hungary Destination Country: Nigeria
Date-------------------------Local Time------------------------Location-------------------Event label-------------------------
09/06/2021-----------------1:03 PM--------------------------LAGOS AIR----------------Item presented to import Customs
09/06/2021-----------------1:01 PM--------------------------LAGOS AIR----------------Arrival at inward office of exchange
08/06/2021-----------------9:18 AM--------------------------IST.GUM.PTT-------------Departure from transit of exchange
02/06/2021-----------------3:27 PM--------------------------IST.GUM.PTT-------------Departure from inward office of exchange
31/05/2021-----------------3:29 PM--------------------------IST.GUM.PTT-------------Arrival at transit office of exchange
19/05/2021---------------- 2:32 PM--------------------------BUDAPESTI CP-----------Departure from outward office of exchange
19/05/2021---------------- 11:37 AM------------------------BUDAPESTI CP---------- Arrival at outward office of exchange
12/05/2021-----------------10:12 AM------------------------HUTM29752--------------Posting/Collection
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by pavoda: 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
did you receive your parcel? i have similar situation right now
Meyreet:
What can I do about it?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by peteregwu(m): 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
My tracking indicate that the item is ordered from aliexpress for has arrived Nigeria but why has the local post office not called me? They used to call me at times, but these days they hardly call. I don't trust these guys.

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Triumphantglory: 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
Please did you ever receive your parcel, mine has also been stuck in customs since 9th of June. Will be great to get an update from you

pavoda:
The status has remained the same its over a month will i get updates beyond this? Seems to me this last update was made by the Sending postoffice upon handing over to customs. The Nigerian Postal service does not seem to ever update or reroute tracking Numbers for incoming packages.

Tracking number:KO818753099HU
Origin Country: Hungary Destination Country: Nigeria
Date-------------------------Local Time------------------------Location-------------------Event label-------------------------
09/06/2021-----------------1:03 PM--------------------------LAGOS AIR----------------Item presented to import Customs
09/06/2021-----------------1:01 PM--------------------------LAGOS AIR----------------Arrival at inward office of exchange
08/06/2021-----------------9:18 AM--------------------------IST.GUM.PTT-------------Departure from transit of exchange
02/06/2021-----------------3:27 PM--------------------------IST.GUM.PTT-------------Departure from inward office of exchange
31/05/2021-----------------3:29 PM--------------------------IST.GUM.PTT-------------Arrival at transit office of exchange
19/05/2021---------------- 2:32 PM--------------------------BUCURESTI CP-----------Departure from outward office of exchange
19/05/2021---------------- 11:37 AM------------------------BUCURESTI CP---------- Arrival at outward office of exchange
12/05/2021-----------------10:12 AM------------------------ROTM29752--------------Posting/Collection
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by pavoda: 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2021
Not yet but i have gotten across to the guys at IMPC Nipost Building Nacho Complex Murtala Mohammed International Airport Ikeja, Lagos The parcel was released from customs and i should get it in maximum 2-3 days i hope.
Triumphantglory:
Please did you ever receive your parcel, mine has also been stuck in customs since 9th of June. Will be great to get an update from you

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Triumphantglory: 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
Thanks for the feedback, sorry if I am asking for too much but please can you help with any contact at the Nipost office. Thank you again

pavoda:
Not yet but i have gotten across to the guys at IMPC Nipost Building Nacho Complex Murtala Mohammed International Airport Ikeja, Lagos The parcel was released from customs and i should get it in maximum 2-3 days i hope.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by pavoda: 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
0-8-0-3-7-1-6-4-0-6-0 try getting across to them on this and see.
Triumphantglory:
Thanks for the feedback, sorry if I am asking for too much but please can you help with any contact at the Nipost office. Thank you again

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Triumphantglory: 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
Thank you
pavoda:
0-8-0-3-7-1-6-4-0-6-0 try getting across to them on this and see.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by cyberhope(m): 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
peteregwu:
My tracking indicate that the item is ordered from aliexpress for has arrived Nigeria but why has the local post office not called me? They used to call me at times, but these days they hardly call. I don't trust these guys.

That doesn't mean it has arrived PO.

I had a purchase recently that was like that for over 40days before I received a call.

Just be patient. It will deliver
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by bankot123: 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hello everyone. Please how can I get goods sent from morroco to Nigeria ? Are their freight agent covering morroco? Please help!

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (106) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.