Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Am Looking For Someone To His/her Unpublished Book To Me - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Am Looking For Someone To His/her Unpublished Book To Me (300 Views)

Top 5 Book To Read In 2021 / Would You Like To Sell Your Unpublished Book For Quick Cash ? / First Review On My Unpublished ' Grabbing The Hot Gate' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Looking For Someone To His/her Unpublished Book To Me by Inteltower: 9:06am On Mar 24, 2020
Hello and good day, want to make quick bucks

we are offering you the chance to sell that your unpublished book to us at a cheaper rate.
by selling it to us we mean transfer of complete ownership of the intellectual property.

We would like to buy any unpublished book that's in soft copy and transferrable via file.

the offer is open to all but the amount of books we would buy over are limited. also the target is to buy at cheaper rate so the cheaper it is the more likely we can buy yours out of a numerous bids.

if interested kindly chat me up on Whatsapp; 08136156015

NB; things to note

1)the unpublished book must be in soft copy
2) it must at least have 100 pages and above
3) The unpublished book must make sense and interesting
4) the unpublished book can be novels, and other types of book literature.

(1) (Reply)

SYNW Greets Dr. Wale Okediran On 65th Birthday / Gloomy Days / Get Started: From Obscurity To Influence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.