Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,405 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Pastor Tunde Bakare's Subtle Tirades Against Vice President Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare's Subtle Tirades Against Vice President Osinbajo (1272 Views)

Did Tirades Of Hate Towards South East Lead To The Rapid Development Of Anambra / See How Enugu State Wellcomed Vice President Osinbajo / Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Tunde Bakare's Subtle Tirades Against Vice President Osinbajo by Kakaakinews: 9:16am On Mar 24, 2020
Pastor Tunde Bakare's subtle tirades against the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, as reported by The PUNCH newspaper (https://punchng.com/address-rumours-surrounding-osinbajo-bakare-tells-presidency/) yesterday did not surprise son of man. To me, he remains a man of the flesh envious of others, who he naively believes are below him in status and calling to the ministry.

In the face of the current national apprehension about the dreaded Coronavirus, Bakare's obsession with succeeding President Muhammadu Buhari has taken on the toga of a vain and selfish pursuit.

From The PUNCH's report, he wants Osinbajo investigated for issues he did not specify, saying, “It is my considered opinion that all the rumour mills and things going around the Vice-President in this nation, the government must address this country and tell the plain truth about what is going on instead of letting people to continue to make guesses that are unprofitable for our nation or anybody. And if they don’t want to say anything, then let them not say but stop this nonsense that is going on. You have a moral responsibility to account for the mess that is going on if you don’t stop it.”

However, the cleric's real motive, which has nothing to do with Nigeria, emerged later in the same report, as he tried vainly to put Osinbajo down. According to Bakare, “I am not sure Osinbajo was a party man. I am not sure he was there when the APC was being formed. I moved the motion for the merger of the CPC and the ACN at the Eagle Square. He was not anywhere around there that day. In fact, I can tell you that he went to the Supreme Court to argue a case on that day when they were looking for him… one day I will tell you the story of what transpired that night."

God has a way of disappointing the haughty, as He has done with Bakare. Late last year, many had believed Osinbajo would be relieved of his job with Bakare coming on board as a replacement. The cleric was probably sorely disappointed, because despite the antics of The Aso Rock Cabal amidst the dubious efforts to 'cut the vice president to size', the plot to kick the man out of office in disgrace came to naught. It is possible there is a new move with Bakare's outburst. But some issues:

1. Why is Bakare obsessed with Osinbajo? Failed ambition, maybe?

2. Yes, he affirmed that God has declared him Buhari's successor. Why not pick an APC membership card at his Ward first before embarking on this vain pursuit, which is being fueled by envy? At least, son of man knows Bakare is currently not a card-carrying member of the ruling party. Despite moving the motion for the merger of ACN and his former party, CPC, he chose not to be a member of the new party.

3. Clerics are not expected to lie. But Bakare claimed Osinbajo was not an APC member, when he was picked as Buhari's running mate. The pastor may want to check if the vice president was among those who drafted the APC manifesto. In addition, Bakare might have forgotten that Osinbajo had served in Lagos State before his national call to service.

4. Son of man is not a Bible scholar. But I firmly believe Bakare needs to change his envious attitude, given what the Bible says in different books about envy. It destroys. It kills anointing. The power of envy could make a man become an Ichabod (the glory has departed). Envy is classified along with adultery, fornication, idolatry, sorcery, murder and drunkenness among others in the Book of Galatians (5:19 - 21), showing the seriousness the Bible attaches to it.

Just my two cents!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's Subtle Tirades Against Vice President Osinbajo by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 9:22am On Mar 24, 2020
Bakare is a big ewu and a fool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's Subtle Tirades Against Vice President Osinbajo by murecool(m): 9:22am On Mar 24, 2020
The same Bakare that wants to embezzle money meant for the church? That con artist is envious of the Vice President and he shall remain sad for the rest of his life.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's Subtle Tirades Against Vice President Osinbajo by Wada3: 9:28am On Mar 24, 2020
I think Pastor Tunde Bakare is biting more than he can chew. The Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo is a man on divine mission that can never be distracted by anyone
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's Subtle Tirades Against Vice President Osinbajo by daddytime(m): 9:42am On Mar 24, 2020
Dude is just too envious and carnal.

Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's Subtle Tirades Against Vice President Osinbajo by orisa37: 10:02am On Mar 24, 2020
This is Why some CHRISTIANS NOT BORN AGAINS think that some Islamists are actually better and more reasonable than some CHRISTIANS in certain situations.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's Subtle Tirades Against Vice President Osinbajo by Peappy49(f): 10:20am On Mar 24, 2020
Tunde bakare has issues I swear

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's Subtle Tirades Against Vice President Osinbajo by maybanks: 10:21am On Mar 24, 2020
Bakare talks too much. He should just keep the Bleep up
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's Subtle Tirades Against Vice President Osinbajo by okefrancis: 10:21am On Mar 24, 2020
Pls can someone tell me the problem of this man ,or he's just envy the VP osinbajo
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's Subtle Tirades Against Vice President Osinbajo by Zeesugar(f): 10:27am On Mar 24, 2020
Hmmmmmm what can I say. Who pass you pass you history has it already!!!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's Subtle Tirades Against Vice President Osinbajo by Zeemam: 10:28am On Mar 24, 2020
The VP cannot be distracted from his commitment to his work, and what is PST Bakare's problem with the VP? I'm not understanding
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's Subtle Tirades Against Vice President Osinbajo by Joyce95: 10:29am On Mar 24, 2020
Tunde bakare the issues he's head is too much, let Osinbajo be for God seka
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's Subtle Tirades Against Vice President Osinbajo by Deputy1111(m): 10:29am On Mar 24, 2020
I trust my man @Osinbajo, since he has nothing hidden, nothing to fear about. If you have any case with him, I think you know the right place to go.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's Subtle Tirades Against Vice President Osinbajo by iammo(m): 10:34am On Mar 24, 2020
cool

I pray they dont kill Osinbajo before 2023, Starboy keeps shining effortlessly ... regardless of the party Osinbajo picks his nomination form from he has the support needed,

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's Subtle Tirades Against Vice President Osinbajo by ojokolax: 11:45am On Mar 24, 2020
Sometimes I think prophecies can be problematic as they often becloud rational judgement.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's Subtle Tirades Against Vice President Osinbajo by olabukola: 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2020
iammo:
cool

I pray they dont kill Osinbajo before 2023, Starboy keeps shining effortlessly ... regardless of the party Osinbajo picks his nomination form from he has the support needed,.
Jagaban is the candidate bro.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's Subtle Tirades Against Vice President Osinbajo by iammo(m): 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
olabukola:
Jagaban is the candidate bro.

sadly true
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's Subtle Tirades Against Vice President Osinbajo by Chapii: 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
Frustration
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's Subtle Tirades Against Vice President Osinbajo by GamalNasser: 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
It's no secret Bakare has always wanted Osinbanjos seat
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's Subtle Tirades Against Vice President Osinbajo by iokpebholo: 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
Wada3:
I think Pastor Tunde Bakare is biting more than he can chew. The Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo is a man on divine mission that can never be distracted by anyone
whats devine about his mission?but seriously Tunde Bakare should learn to keep quiet

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Should Pay Each Nigerian N50k- Yul Edochie. Set Up Challenge / UNPO Is Greater Than United Nations- Yoruba Group / What Is The Purpose Of Amaljiri?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.