Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,905 members, 7,799,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (109212 Views)

Abba Kyari Is Dead! / COVID-19: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 774,000 Nigerians / COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by topsam1(m): 11:23am On Mar 24, 2020
alsudan:
They should test the Lifeless man again in 14 days time.

Am beginning to love this Covik wan nine birus for carefully selecting its victims in Nigeria.
. Bad man
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by Kingzeez10: 11:23am On Mar 24, 2020
fergie001:

Stop saying that....
People might have differences with him, not health...OK?

We still need to be disappointed because this pandemic is hurting us all.
Stop saying what? He's 100% right

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by Celly2020: 11:23am On Mar 24, 2020
Case closed
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by Wisemfon(m): 11:24am On Mar 24, 2020
I pray this virus be wipe out....but i love the lesson it is teaching the big men all over the world and in Nigeria in particular
Politicians are humbled! hallelujah!
Let them face the poor state of which we have faced in this country....

but i pray they survive to learn their lessons(if they will ever learn) and tell the story...
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by mukthar2000(m): 11:24am On Mar 24, 2020
Thank u COVID-19, u really no those that causes pains to Nigerians, pls continued ur target more on any other Pharaoh like kyari.

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 24, 2020
My own be say why should buhari be negative?!... I sense political maneuvering and a daylight robbery of our collective sanity.

FYI buhari is positive by default, even osinbade isn't left out. [sub][/sub] undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by AIIyIic(f): 11:25am On Mar 24, 2020
Bethel4Life:
Nonsense this Corona Virus issa coward... Why didnt u shoot d intended target? Damn it

How far
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by Generalwoodz(m): 11:25am On Mar 24, 2020
See as the thread be like all world cup final post

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by fergie001: 11:26am On Mar 24, 2020
Kingzeez10:

Stop saying what? He's 100% right
Perhaps....hopefully, he will get well
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by michoim(m): 11:26am On Mar 24, 2020
shamsin6300:
Some ppl re very disappointed with this news.
May Allah heal all those that are affected & continue to guide & protect us all.
Some Sahara reporters/IPOB/PDP are unhappy with this news but God is simply great!
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by hush15: 11:27am On Mar 24, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by ensamy(m): 11:27am On Mar 24, 2020
So Abba Kyara will soon die because he is above 70yr .
The age that Covid-19 doesn't spare. cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by smogup: 11:30am On Mar 24, 2020
chloedogie:
lol. It is silly to say Buhari has tested negative. Incubation period for this virus is 14 days for crying out loud. JEEEZ. Most of the mofos that brought this thing into this country were not positive before they left UK and USA but after few days the virus did well and they all tested positive. Testing should not be a one-off thing but done in like once every 3 days for those that have been exposed to those that tested positive. Buahari for me should go on self isolation. and even the VP.

And please help me tell Kyari to head to gwagwalada teaching hospital that they have abandoned for UK hospitals
buhari has always been on self isolation

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:30am On Mar 24, 2020
Tinubu supporters will soon attribute this Abba Kyari's illness to the "political genius" of their Master now. According to them, " Tinubu deceived Buhari to send Kyari to Germany instead of Osinbajo". grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by Shekochild: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2020
saaron:
They can deceive their teeming number of brainless zombies but not sane minds. There's no way Abba Kyari will be positive and Buhari impostor negative. The two go together.
May the enemies of Nigeria who are directly and indirectly responsible for bringing surfering, misery, sorrow to families through bloodshed and ethnic cleansing via activities of terrorist in Nigeria be located by Corona virus and terminated in Jesus Christ name. Amen!!!
Share this prayer of you totally believe in it.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!
You are seriously in error... Don't use the name of Jesus to wish people evil. The name of Jesus saves and not destroy. If this is how you see Christianity, then you have misunderstood the essence of the Gospel.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by senatordave1(m): 11:32am On Mar 24, 2020
fergie001:

...because you na senior man.

Don't you know on this platform, there are people I would never quote and for good reasons.
My brother,Abba is the greatest problem in buhari regime and in extemsion Nigeria.no matter his failings,buhari wont sack him.therefore,anything that can remove him from the pix politically is welcome.dont blame me,that man must give way or are you not silently wishing that ikpeazu contracts the virus

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by Amanda4life: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2020
Xisnin:

Mumu.
Your prayers are useless.
You are not even safe yet you are mocking others.

My prayers is useless to you but will be useful to others.
As time unfolds in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by senatordave1(m): 11:33am On Mar 24, 2020
fergie001:

He will not
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by Insectkiller: 11:33am On Mar 24, 2020
Only God is Almighty...

Ordinary small, minute virus forced abb kyar to remain in one building

grin sad

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by richmanrichard: 11:33am On Mar 24, 2020
I ve never seen a disease so wise n considerate to an average nigerian- carefully selecting the politicians n dealing with them. In sloworms voice "dawn nigga! this shit is the real deal!!"

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by heywhytech1(m): 11:34am On Mar 24, 2020
Bethel4Life:
Nonsense this Corona Virus issa coward... Why didnt u shoot d intended target? Damn it
you bad ooo
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by nokatakata: 11:34am On Mar 24, 2020
What if it's a lie? They may just want to give people something to talk about.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:35am On Mar 24, 2020
OMG! see viewers.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by suremanpatriot: 11:36am On Mar 24, 2020
You ppl refused to lockdown international airports on time for selfish reason,thereby makin carriers to import corona disease into naija.God of poor will save good nigerians fr this corona diseases angry

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by seunmsg(m): 11:36am On Mar 24, 2020
senatordave1:
Am very happy that kyari is positive and since he's old and sickly,he will likely not survive it.down Abba kyari.with him out of the way,Nigeria will move forward faster

This is very wrong bro, very wrong. The humanity in us should be on display at this trying time. This is not the time to exude negativity.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by chloedogie(m): 11:36am On Mar 24, 2020
smogup:
buhari has always been on self isolation

Forget that media lies you hear. The president of a country can never be on self isolation not even at this stage and considering his health history after coming in to the office in 2015, you will know that man needs hourly attention. Now the question is, Kyari came back into the country not knowing he had this virus in his system, and from what we know that Kyari LOOKS closer to Buahri than even his wife grin grin grin grin grin, that shows they have been in close contact. Now what about those that have been attending to the president from the day Kyari came back?

The irony of this whole thing is that if you check (FOR NOW O) the coronavirus carriers that we have in this country Nigeria not talking of somewhere else o, 98% of them are the wealthy and rich ones. Most likely top government people and maybe family members. Such is life and the countries they run to for treatment are battling this deadly disease while the country they abandoned is now the safe haven they are all running back to. That reminds me of a bible verse that says the stone they builder rejected became the main cornerstone.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by dboo442: 11:38am On Mar 24, 2020
grin grin Who talk say newspaper today no go turn suyarap 2mao.Although,i dnt blame their neglegence when wealth has blindfolded them from seeing the future,they stole from us and still call us lazy youth,now it is payback time for all the anini politician who have turn d position as a leader to their inheritance.how i wish mr coro go discrimate small and deals with all these corrupt leaders in their various sector and exempt the citizens.less i forget,were is that monkey that say there is no coro that he will hug anyone who is affected with the pandemic virus,he should come and hug abba kyari(the idiot get mind turn senator to billionaire overnight).
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by WHITELIGHTER: 11:38am On Mar 24, 2020
validman7:
WRONG TARGET.
you mean president Abba Kyari tested positive for Covid-19?

well said!

let it start from the top..

no travelling abroad this time around.

Bubu missed this one, that niqqa na cat with 9 lives

what a time to be alive! laughing in Wuhan

He(Buhari) prolly has it....Kyari is the sacrificial lamb for good press

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by fergie001: 11:38am On Mar 24, 2020
senatordave1:

My brother,Abba is the greatest problem in buhari regime and in extemsion Nigeria.no matter his failings,buhari wont sack him.therefore,anything that can remove him from the pix politically is welcome.dont blame me,that man must give way or are you not silently wishing that ikpeazu contracts the virus
Ikpeazu isn't the problem with Abia.

The people who put him there will simply put someone else there., same as Kyari.

Don't get deceived that buhari is oblivious of what's happening in his administration. He is very much in the know.

Let's hope they learn from this experience.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 24, 2020
fergie001:

senatordave1:

He will not

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Nigerians are really unhappy with this government. Sadly they deserve the insults

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by ofuonyebi: 11:39am On Mar 24, 2020
Lets not wish anybody dead of corona virus....fterall, God is the decider of human fate to live!
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by fergie001: 11:39am On Mar 24, 2020
akinjojo1234:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Nigerians are really unhappy with this government. Sadly they deserve the insults

The Nigerians I use to know, come what may won't wish another death.

But e be like say water don pass garri.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) / Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) / Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.