Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE (3123 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Rich Pastors Disregarding The Poor – Falana Mocks Adeboye, Others / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE by HardMirror(m): 11:28am On Mar 24, 2020
I type this out of great and sincere concern for this nation- Nigeria.
As Africans we place a lot of respect on elders and authorities and this is very evident in the regard Nigerians have for their religious leaders and even more obvious when the church is in question.
There is a popular Yoruba adage that says, "ki ni a fi agba se. a fin yan omode je". meaning what is the good of seniority but to use it as an advantage over the younger ones. this is exactly what Nigerian pastors are doing, including you pastor Adeboye. behaving like charlatans (perhaps you are one) using every situation regardless of how dare it is to exalt yourselves rather than use your influence positively.
Your 22nd of march, 2020 broadcast on your Dove TV platform, aimed at reassuring your followers that there was no need for panic. This was indeed very needed as Nigerians need reassurance at this time and a voice of hope to keep moving, but unfortunately your message was severely laced with ARROGANCE, DISHONESTY AND IGNORANCE.

1. You claimed that God told you he would make the world go on a compulsory holiday.
You buttressed this claim by saying that you thought God meant a situation like that of 9/11 2001 when the World Trade Center was Attacked by Al-Quada. This is obviously a blatant bold faced lie. You Pastor Daddy G.O can talk to God the way a man talks with a friend. You even have tea with God occasionally when he is less busy, yet you could not ask God about this so called holiday and you just went ahead and assumed that God meant a situation like 9/11.

2. You arrogantly claim that the world would be forced on holiday as if your own church and members of your own church would not also have to go on this same holiday.

3. You say this situation is only temporary but the virus would not totally vanish. when will it subside?...you dont know. of course you dont know this is because you are being DISHONEST. This prediction is apparent to anyone that has been following international news media such as CNN, Al jazeera, BBC etc.

4. you went ahead to mock your fellow clergy men (Apostle Suleiman and T.B Joshua) for predicting very ridiculously that the virus would disappear. i dont need God to tell me they both goofed on their prediction. your prediction is only better because you use the News to make your own predictions.

5. You are obviously ignorant and also banking on the ignorance of your church members when you claim that God was doing this so that the whole world would know that he is the Almighty. this is totally ignorant because you do not know history. you presume that this is something that has never happened before in history. You and many men of God are capitalizing on the COVID-19 pandemic to spread panic while pretending you are giving hope. you are using fear tactics to scale up this pandemic and make it seem like this is something that has never happened in history. below are a few historic pandemics many Christians are obviously unaware happened.

The 541AD Justinian plague. 25million people died
The 14th century Black Death (Bubonic Plague) 200 million people died (more than half of Europe died)
The 1918 Spanish Flu. Over 50 million people died and 500million people were infected. that was a 3rd of the world population at that time. over 600 thousand people in the united states died.

Your religion has never solved any of the pandemics humanity has suffered and Christians have never been spared in such crisis, so please wipe the smeak of arrogance off your face and humble yourself. if you have nothing better to say, it is better to just keep quiet rather than come out with pride when you are contributing nothing towards the solution.

OTHER MEN OF GOD
Apostle Sulaiman asked his church members to stop watching the news. This is a terrible retrogressive instruction.

A certain Prophet Dr. David Kingleo Elijah is claiming that once you bath with salt and water your will be cured of Covid-19. then to prevent it just bath with ordinary water that you have dipped your hand into 7 times while shouting the name of Jesus. This man's message is even worse and i think the DSS should pick him up as his instruction would only make people reckless and spread this even further while disregarding tested methods of preventing the spread.

A certain White Garment church are busy singing and dancing to "Corona be careful na express you dey go."

STOP THE DELUSION THAT GOD NOT SCIENCE WOULD SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.
Science has been our dependable friend through history. science has cured more malaria, polio, eradicated small pox, gave us treatment to cholera, typhoid, diabetes is treated with insulin thanks to science. Science has given sight to those blinded by cataracts and glaucoma.
Scientifically proven methods such quarantine, disinfectant, pest control etc has helped controlled many epidemics and pandemics.
WHAT HAS RELIGION DONE?
HOW HAS RELIGION CONTRIBUTED TO THE CONTROL AND TREATMENT OF ANY DISEASE OR COVID-19 in particular?

You are misleading your members by telling them they cannot be infected.
everything we know about the Corona Virus is through science and everything we are using to fight it are scientific. We would get viable treatment through science and not from the church.

I am appealing to men of god in Nigeria, if they still have any conscience left in them, this is not the time to start competing with each other. this is the time to shut up and let the experts lead the way.

we should be more worried about our healthcare capacity in Nigeria.
We should be more concerned about our economy and the suffering that is ahead for the common man has this country would be unable to provide palliatives the way developed countries are able to.

this is the time for the churches to rather channel their effort in releasing the funds they have locked away to alleviating the suffering of the masses and their members in particular and not competing on irrelevant prophesies that are totally based on what they watch on the news.

cc hann, capslocked, seun

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE by Righteousness89(m): 11:31am On Mar 24, 2020
Hosea 4:6

My People are Destroyed for Lack of Knowledge..

Romans 1:28
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

2 Likes

Re: CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE by mu2sa2: 11:40am On Mar 24, 2020
Pastors are a plague in themselves, and they emanate from christianity - now make your deduction.

6 Likes

Re: CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE by Faponmile(m): 11:43am On Mar 24, 2020
Well, I would like to say God bless you but I refrain. I'm saying science bless you as science has blessed all of us since time immemorial. How else could we have tracked the devastations of this deadly virus if not for science? The other day one American pastorpreneur went on air to say that no matter the level of destruction Coronavirus brings people should continue paying their tithes.... Mail it or slip it under the door! Can you beat that?

8 Likes

Re: CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE by Image123(m): 11:51am On Mar 24, 2020
Funny. If true, i have to agree with OP

4 Likes

Re: CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE by Patrickson1(m): 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
are u trying to blame God or the pastors?
Re: CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE by ouzo1(m): 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
Until One of these numerous so called Men of God heal someone with Oga Covi, I won't take them serious

4 Likes

Re: CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE by holsconcept(m): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
OP I agree wt u. May Science bless us

4 Likes

Re: CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE by kings59: 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
The pastor made it clear that the disease was as a result of science. So use science to fight scientific problems/ diseases.

"When the horror comes, many will say lots of things about me, but be strong for I am with you."

Now, many are saying God cannot heal, God cannot cure, that COVID 19 shows there is no God.

For me, God exist. the planets keep spinning, the forces of lovely beginning are felt by living organisms in these planets.

1 Like

Re: CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE by CAPSLOCKED: 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hosea 4:6

My People are Destroyed for Lack of Knowledge..

Romans 1:28
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

THESE SCRIBBLED DOWN NONSENSES MEANS WHAT EXACTLY?

14 Likes

Re: CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE by monmark02: 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
All your statement are valid and a bit true.

Just to let you know that scientists also pray to God to make the vaccine work or treatment follow due process..

WORK WITHOUT FAITH IS USELESS AND FAITH WITHOUT WORK IS USELESS...

Doctor will tell you, we administer the cure but it’s GOD that heals...

2 Likes

Re: CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE by GboyegaD(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
It is difficult to discount the men of God as they could have said it the way they understood it. Aren't we calling on God more?
Re: CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE by CAPSLOCKED: 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
Patrickson1:
are u trying to blame God or the pastors?

WE'RE ONLY ASKING CHRISTIANS (AND MUSLIMS) TO SHUT UP WITH THEIR THEORIES AND RELIGIOUS PROJECTIONS, AND ALLOW DOCTORS, SCIENTISTS AND THE REST DO THEIR WORK AND SAVE US ALL BECAUSE EVIDENTLY, NEITHER GOD NOR PASTORS CAN DO ANYTHING USEFUL IN THIS WORLD, EXCEPT CAUSING MORE CONFUSION AND BLAMING THINGS ON THE DEVIL, WHO IN THE FIRST PLACE HAS NO BUSINESS WITH ANYTHING.

13 Likes

Re: CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE by CAPSLOCKED: 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
monmark02:

Just to let you know that scientists also pray to God to make the vaccine work or treatment follow due process..

WHY DO YOU THINK SCIENTISTS ARE PRAYING TO GOD FOR ANYTHING? YOU JUST SIT IN YOUR HUT AND BELIEVE EVERY OTHER PERSON IN THE WORLD SUFFERS FROM YOUR DELUSIONS?

Work Without Faith Is Useless And Faith Without Work Is Useless

BECAUSE THIS IS SAID IN YOUR CHURCH DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE. THERE ARE MANY PRAYERFUL PEOPLE IN NIGERIA THAT DON'T PROGRESS. AND MAY NOT EVEN PROGRESS BECAUSE.... LIFE. THEY'RE SUFFERING MORE THAN THE BIBLE JOB TO EARN ORDINARY 10K MONTHLY. WITH ALL THEIR PRAYERS, THEY'RE DROWNING EVEN WITH ALL THIER HARDWORKS.

NOW THERE ARE PEOPLE (LIKE US) WHO'RE MAKING PROGRESS WITH ZERO PRAYERS INVOLVED. THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT HAVE NO FAITH IN YOUR RELIGION, THEY JUST GO OUT EVERYDAY, GET THINGS DONE AND ACHIEVE MORE THAN YOUR RELIGIOUS ASSES EVER WILL. YOU CALL THAT GRACE RIGHT?

THE TRUTH IS THAT FAITH IS USELESS AND SOLVES NO REAL LIFE ISSUES. IT'S JUST LIKE THE KETTLE IN MY BACKYARD. WHETHER I TOUCH IT EVERYDAY OR NOT I STILL GO OUT AND COME BACK IN THE SAME. THAT IS WHAT FAITH IS. IT'S USELESS.

8 Likes

Re: CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE by lepasharon(f): 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
monmark02:

WORK WITHOUT FAITH IS USELESS AND FAITH WITHOUT WORK IS USELESS...

Doctor will tell you, we administer the cure but it’s GOD that heals...

Only Nigerian doctors say that crap.

7 Likes

Re: CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE by Image123(m): 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WE'RE ONLY ASKING CHRISTIANS (AND MUSLIMS) TO SHUT UP WITH THEIR THEORIES AND RELIGIOUS PROJECTIONS, AND ALLOW DOCTORS, SCIENTISTS AND THE REST DO THEIR WORK AND SAVE US ALL BECAUSE EVIDENTLY, NEITHER GOD NOR PASTORS CAN DO ANYTHING USEFUL IN THIS WORLD, EXCEPT CAUSING MORE CONFUSION AND BLAMING THINGS ON THE DEVIL, WHO IN THE FIRST PLACE HAS NO BUSINESS WITH ANYTHING.

Is it not interesting that we find a lot of the old testament laws on quarantine, isolation, eating clean and unclean animals ridiculous? If we had obeyed God, we would have been fine.

1 Like

Re: CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE by Patrickson1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2020

2 Likes

Re: CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE by Patrickson1(m): 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WHY DO YOU THINK SCIENTISTS ARE PRAYING TO GOD FOR ANYTHING? YOU JUST SIT IN YOUR HUT AND BELIEVE EVERY OTHER PERSON IN THE WORLD SUFFERS FROM YOUR DELUSIONS?

BECAUSE THIS IS SAID IN YOUR CHURCH DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE. THERE ARE MANY PRAYERFUL PEOPLE IN NIGERIA THAT DON'T PROGRESS. AND MAY NOT EVEN PROGRESS BECAUSE.... LIFE. THEY'RE SUFFERING MORE THAN THE BIBLE JOB TO EARN ORDINARY 10K MONTHLY. WITH ALL THEIR PRAYERS, THEY'RE DROWNING EVEN WITH ALL THIER HARDWORKS.

NOW THERE ARE PEOPLE (LIKE US) WHO'RE MAKING PROGRESS WITH ZERO PRAYERS INVOLVED. THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT HAVE NO FAITH IN YOUR RELIGION, THEY JUST GO OUT EVERYDAY, GET THINGS DONE AND ACHIEVE MORE THAN YOUR RELIGIOUS ASSES EVER WILL. YOU CALL THAT GRACE RIGHT?

THE TRUTH IS THAT FAITH IS USELESS AND SOLVES NO REAL LIFE ISSUES. IT'S JUST LIKE THE KETTLE IN MY BACKYARD. WHETHER I TOUCH IT EVERYDAY OR NOT I STILL GO OUT AND COME BACK IN THE SAME. THAT IS WHAT FAITH IS. IT'S USELESS.

Lol.
Re: CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE by FARA4GA: 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhMHYLV0dLk

Very funny video of a child explaining to his dad, the reason they were stopped from going to school because of the coronavirus pandemic.
Re: CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE by CAPSLOCKED: 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
Image123:

Is it not interesting that we find a lot of the old testament laws on quarantine, isolation, eating clean and unclean animals ridiculous? If we had obeyed God, we would have been fine.

WE SHOULD ALSO OBEY GOD'S OLD TESTAMENT LAWS OF KILLING ALL STUBBORN CHILDREN & NONVIRGIN WOMEN, SLAVE TRADING AND A LOT OF OTHER NONSENSE THINGS LIKE NOT SHAVING HAIRS AND STUFF.

7 Likes

Re: CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE by HardMirror(m): 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
Image123:

no where in the bible were we told that diseases where caused by micro-organisms. according to the bible only sin and demons cause diseases. so please quit giving god and bible credence where there is none to be given.

5 Likes

Re: CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE by Sheuns(m): 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
Religion should take 10 steps back pls. Their sermons and prayers will not provide vaccine for this virus. Science will and science only deserve the praise once this is over.

3 Likes

Re: CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE by Professorcplus(m): 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nigerian pastors doesn't have anything to offer apart from igniting fear of generational curse, ancestoral spirit, repercussion of not paying offering/tithe, narrating barbaric stories and giving false hope.
A revolution has to take place to make Nigeria progress. Enough of these drawbacks from over religious folks

6 Likes

Re: CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE by monmark02: 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
lepasharon:

Only Nigerian doctors say that crap.

Bro for someone that haven’t left your house for 5years don’t say what you don’t know
Re: CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE by lepasharon(f): 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
monmark02:

Bro for someone that haven’t left your house for 5years don’t say what you don’t know

I haven't left my house in 5yrs? Interesting!

2 Likes

Re: CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE by monmark02: 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Bro you are in your heads.. If you don’t believe in the meta physical then you are not living.. People have faith on their different believes.

Idol worshippers have faith in their ancestor gods.. I can’t meddle with you fibble minds, if does that don’t believe in God believe in supernatural being.

Read about the book of leaves and read about the life of the greatest painter Leonardo da vinci and you will know about the word FAITH.

Bro don’t doubt God. Progress is equal to material things and so there any that have faith that also have money and good things. Don’t be blind and be in your own head...
Re: CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE by monmark02: 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
monmark02:

THE Chinese pray to Buddha for health after administering a medication

The Vikings pray to Zeus and Thor for health

Even our traditional leader pray to their ancestral gods for healing.

So because you haven’t left the shores of Nigeria and even done research you will know everyone pray to their own God
Re: CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE by Uyi168: 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
HardMirror:
I type this out of great and sincere concern for this nation- Nigeria.
As Africans we place a lot of respect on elders and authorities and this is very evident in the regard Nigerians have for their religious leaders and even more obvious when the church is in question.
There is a popular Yoruba adage that says, "ki ni a fi agba se. a fin yan omode je". meaning what is the good of seniority but to use it as an advantage over the younger ones. this is exactly what Nigerian pastors are doing, including you pastor Adeboye. behaving like charlatans (perhaps you are one) using every situation regardless of how dare it is to exalt yourselves rather than use your influence positively.
Your 22nd of march, 2020 broadcast on your Dove TV platform, aimed at reassuring your followers that there was no need for panic. This was indeed very needed as Nigerians need reassurance at this time and a voice of hope to keep moving, but unfortunately your message was severely laced with ARROGANCE, DISHONESTY AND IGNORANCE.

1. You claimed that God told you he would make the world go on a compulsory holiday.
You buttressed this claim by saying that you thought God meant a situation like that of 9/11 2001 when the World Trade Center was Attacked by Al-Quada. This is obviously a blatant bold faced lie. You Pastor Daddy G.O can talk to God the way a man talks with a friend. You even have tea with God occasionally when he is less busy, yet you could not ask God about this so called holiday and you just went ahead and assumed that God meant a situation like 9/11.

2. You arrogantly claim that the world would be forced on holiday as if your own church and members of your own church would not also have to go on this same holiday.

3. You say this situation is only temporary but the virus would not totally vanish. when will it subside?...you dont know. of course you dont know this is because you are being DISHONEST. This prediction is apparent to anyone that has been following international news media such as CNN, Al jazeera, BBC etc.

4. you went ahead to mock your fellow clergy men (Apostle Suleiman and T.B Joshua) for predicting very ridiculously that the virus would disappear. i dont need God to tell me they both goofed on their prediction. your prediction is only better because you use the News to make your own predictions.

5. You are obviously ignorant and also banking on the ignorance of your church members when you claim that God was doing this so that the whole world would know that he is the Almighty. this is totally ignorant because you do not know history. you presume that this is something that has never happened before in history. You and many men of God are capitalizing on the COVID-19 pandemic to spread panic while pretending you are giving hope. you are using fear tactics to scale up this pandemic and make it seem like this is something that has never happened in history. below are a few historic pandemics many Christians are obviously unaware happened.

The 541AD Justinian plague. 25million people died
The 14th century Black Death (Bubonic Plague) 200 million people died (more than half of Europe died)
The 1918 Spanish Flu. Over 50 million people died and 500million people were infected. that was a 3rd of the world population at that time. over 600 thousand people in the united states died.

Your religion has never solved any of the pandemics humanity has suffered and Christians have never been spared in such crisis, so please wipe the smeak of arrogance off your face and humble yourself. if you have nothing better to say, it is better to just keep quiet rather than come out with pride when you are contributing nothing towards the solution.

OTHER MEN OF GOD
Apostle Sulaiman asked his church members to stop watching the news. This is a terrible retrogressive instruction.

A certain Prophet Dr. David Kingleo Elijah is claiming that once you bath with salt and water your will be cured of Covid-19. then to prevent it just bath with ordinary water that you have dipped your hand into 7 times while shouting the name of Jesus. This man's message is even worse and i think the DSS should pick him up as his instruction would only make people reckless and spread this even further while disregarding tested methods of preventing the spread.

A certain White Garment church are busy singing and dancing to "Corona be careful na express you dey go."

STOP THE DELUSION THAT GOD NOT SCIENCE WOULD SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.
Science has been our dependable friend through history. science has cured more malaria, polio, eradicated small pox, gave us treatment to cholera, typhoid, diabetes is treated with insulin thanks to science. Science has given sight to those blinded by cataracts and glaucoma.
Scientifically proven methods such quarantine, disinfectant, pest control etc has helped controlled many epidemics and pandemics.
WHAT HAS RELIGION DONE?
HOW HAS RELIGION CONTRIBUTED TO THE CONTROL AND TREATMENT OF ANY DISEASE OR COVID-19 in particular?

You are misleading your members by telling them they cannot be infected.
everything we know about the Corona Virus is through science and everything we are using to fight it are scientific. We would get viable treatment through science and not from the church.

I am appealing to men of god in Nigeria, if they still have any conscience left in them, this is not the time to start competing with each other. this is the time to shut up and let the experts lead the way.

we should be more worried about our healthcare capacity in Nigeria.
We should be more concerned about our economy and the suffering that is ahead for the common man has this country would be unable to provide palliatives the way developed countries are able to.

this is the time for the churches to rather channel their effort in releasing the funds they have locked away to alleviating the suffering of the masses and their members in particular and not competing on irrelevant prophesies that are totally based on what they watch on the news.

cc hann, capslocked, seun
.. Chief, how have you been!
Re: CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE by monmark02: 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THE MOST POWERFUL AND RICHEST CULT IN THE WORLD HAVE FAITH IN THEIR GOD AND THEY WORK BY THEIR FAITH AND THEIR BELIEVES.

SO YOUR STATEMENT ABOUT FAITH IS NOT VALID.

AND TO BE FRANK WITH YOU NOT EVERYONE THAT DOES BLOOD MAKES MONEY.
Re: CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE by lepasharon(f): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
monmark02:

So because you haven’t left the shores of Nigeria and even done research you will know everyone pray to their own God

Look bro, stop chatting shit. I'm from england and no doctor says that crap. Bringing religion into your job as a doctor can get your medical license suspended.

Do you now believe in buddha and thor?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE by LordReed(m): 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
Faponmile:
Well, I would like to say God bless you but I refrain. I'm saying science bless you as science has blessed all of us since time immemorial. How else could we have tracked the devastations of this deadly virus if not for science? The other day one American pastorpreneur went on air to say that no matter the level of destruction Coronavirus brings people should continue paying their tithes.... Mail it or slip it under the door! Can you beat that?

That guy has gone insane because of money.

1 Like

Re: CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE by LordReed(m): 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
monmark02:

Who told you the Chinese pray to the Budda like a god?

LoL this one has been watching lots of TV.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! / Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church / 144000, Who Are They?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.