Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive (62374 Views)

FACT CHECK: Have Police Reinstated DCP Kyari After Probe In Hushpuppi’s Fraud? / FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI / Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by References: 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
As the coronavirus pandemic continues to rage on, former Vice President Abubakar Atiku and former Senator for Kogi West Senatorial district, Dino Melaye has sent short words of prayers to Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, after he reportedly tested positive for COVID-19.

My thoughts and prayers are with Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari. Allah ya kare mu gabaki daya, kuma ya bashi lafiya. -AA

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1242389481992396804?s=19

My emphathy and prayer goes to Alh. Abba Kyari ( Chief of Staff) to Mr President. Our Good Lord will heal you and heal our land. Sen. Dino MELAYE

https://twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1242392923225948160?s=19

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by igbarasdynasty: 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
I wish the content of our hearts were written on our foreheads......

512 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by niyisky: 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
The pandemic knows no position nor religion....good morning Nigeria

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by sarrki(m): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
Convid no no politics

The earliest the gullible ordinary Nigerians supporters know

Convid is the changer of the New world order

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by Ezemust: 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
Allah sa ya dace

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by REDshouse(m): 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
If you and kyari has done the needful by making our hospitals one of the best in the world in which you people have the power and capacity to do there will be no need for your prayers and panicking....

Kyari can be taken to Italian hospitals for adequate treatment of convid 19

171 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by SadiqBabaSani: 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
sarrki:
Convid no no politics

The earliest the gullible ordinary Nigerians supporters know

Convid is the changer of the New world order
and u think u jst sounded intelligent?

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by sarrki(m): 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
Am sorry to sound this way

Kyari shows wickedness in his way, he should have gotten tested coming from an high risk countries Germany and Uk

Having said that he’s above 70 he’s very very vulnerable

Wish him speedy recovery

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by Alwaysachick: 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
Good news but get well sir.

Let this just send a lesson to those at the villa

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by GamalNasser: 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
But Abba Kyari didn't pray for Atikus son .. NIGERIANS need to learn to elect smart people with empathy not dullards with heart of stone

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by Mysticwebb: 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
This man could have embraced his boss on arrival from Germany to intimate him of his journey, it appears he didn't do this hence the disparity in his test result and that of Buhari.
He should suffer alone then, I don't pity those stealing our money and lying to us while the masses suffer acute shortage of basic amenities.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by sarrki(m): 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
GamalNasser:
But Abba Kyari didn't pray for Atikus son .. NIGERIANS need to learn to elect smart people with empathy not dullards with heart of stone

R you for real?

Are you this childish?

Seriously do you mean why you typed?

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by id911(m): 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
Wish him speedy recovery...i don't wish them bad

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by GamalNasser: 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2020
sarrki:

R you for real?

Are you this childish?

Seriously do you mean why you typed?

My brother the current occupants of Aso rock lack emotional intelligence and empathy and that's where the problem lies

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by AsomArchitectNG(m): 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
They should fly him abroad immediately for treatment undecided

27 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by sarrki(m): 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
GamalNasser:

My brother the current occupants of Aso rock lack emotional intelligence and empathy and that's where the problem lies

Brotherly with 4 decade and half experience about Nigeria I can authoritatively tell you that know matter who is president it’s all same thing

Our leaders are us, we are our leaders

100 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by Alwaysachick: 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
Oh...how thoughtful of PDP members cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by Bighead9: 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
Abba Kyari, get well Sir.

11 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
GamalNasser:
You failed to understand that prayer is not only done on social media these peoples are clicks. They reached out to themselves

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by LibertyRep: 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
So Abba is truly infected. Damn!
So many other highly placed people might have been infected too.

Anyone that has been in and around the Seat of Power lately should be forced to quarantine and get tested immediately.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by DirtyGold: 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
Famzing the guy grin

I feel it is despicable that you guys are wishing evil on Bubu... very wrong.
It is quite unfortunate that a leader will recieve such bad wishes and prayers.

Anyway sha...

Amen!

What's tha business?

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by doffman: 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
The riches also cry....

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by Akhagbenidestin(m): 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
how can I change my country because Nigeria don tire me

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by wonuks(m): 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
cool
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by UdyOgwoUde(m): 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
Quick recovery Mr Abba.

But that's not my concern....
My concern is that OVI could be the one that will bring this virus into our state coz he is refusing to quarantine himself, at least for 14days since he returned from abroad. He even had the guts to say that covid-19 will not enter the state coz Abia is the only state written in the Bible.
What an ignorance!!

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by ignis: 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
All we know how to do in this country is prayers.

We are more religious than the people that brought the religion to us.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo 2020: DSS Arrests APC Supporter For Vote-Buying In Edo (Pictures) / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) / Confirmed Results As Announced By INEC Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.