Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

COVID-19: I Suspect China - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: I Suspect China (443 Views)

Editi Effiong: I Got Nailed By COVID-19, I Got So Sick And Begged To Die / COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out / Covid-19: I Just Tested Positive To The Corona Virus. (twitter User Shares) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: I Suspect China by themomentng: 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
By Ayo Alonge

There are indications that China may have intentionally created the pandemic, just to cash in on the global economy, among other reasons. Anyone who attempts to be analytic on this won’t agree less.

I suspect China.

Yesterday, CNN reported that no new locally transmitted coronavirus cases in China, for the first time since the pandemic began, marking a major turning point in the global battle to contain Covid-19. Same thing today.

Dramatically, the rate at which patients are recovering in a country where the pandemic emanated from is alarmingly magical, with nobody telling us how.

One expects to have had a detailed documentary from China, showing a step-by-step method of patients being treated.
China has all the technology, mind you!

That’s why I suspect China.

Let nobody finger our brains. China has the vaccine already produced to cure Covid-19 and that is not chloroquine.

A quarter of the news has it that China is using robots and telemedicine to combat the coronavirus. That’s not chloroquine.

Suspect China.

Reportedly, within a short while, China bought almost everything it devalued on the stock exchanges around the world and became owners of the global companies in the country, with all the money remaining in the country.

Suddenly and suspiciously, China officially announced victory over the Coronavirus, after raking in billions of dollars in just few days.

As of today, of the 80,967 cases in China, there have been only 3,248 deaths and 71,150 recoveries. That’s the largest rate of recoveries, of all the 182 countries affected, as of today.

I daresay that it is a clear possibility that China may have set out to sacrifice a few thousands of its citizens, instead of sacrificing an entire people.

You now see why Trump insists this is nothing but Chinese virus?

Some call it conspiracy theory but I call it a monumental scam of global standard.

We must all suspect China.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: I Suspect China by alizma: 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
themomentng:
By Ayo Alonge

There are indications that China may have intentionally created the pandemic, just to cash in on the global economy, among other reasons. Anyone who attempts to be analytic on this won’t agree less.

I suspect China.
Can you just keep quiet. Do you know the level of measures that China put in place to achieve that fit.

Yesterday, CNN reported that no new locally transmitted coronavirus cases in China, for the first time since the pandemic began, marking a major turning point in the global battle to contain Covid-19. Same thing today.

Dramatically, the rate at which patients are recovering in a country where the pandemic emanated from is alarmingly magical, with nobody telling us how.

One expects to have had a detailed documentary from China, showing a step-by-step method of patients being treated.
China has all the technology, mind you!

That’s why I suspect China.

Let nobody finger our brains. China has the vaccine already produced to cure Covid-19 and that is not chloroquine.

A quarter of the news has it that China is using robots and telemedicine to combat the coronavirus. That’s not chloroquine.

Suspect China.

Reportedly, within a short while, China bought almost everything it devalued on the stock exchanges around the world and became owners of the global companies in the country, with all the money remaining in the country.

Suddenly and suspiciously, China officially announced victory over the Coronavirus, after raking in billions of dollars in just few days.

As of today, of the 80,967 cases in China, there have been only 3,248 deaths and 71,150 recoveries. That’s the largest rate of recoveries, of all the 182 countries affected, as of today.

I daresay that it is a clear possibility that China may have set out to sacrifice a few thousands of its citizens, instead of sacrificing an entire people.

You now see why Trump insists this is nothing but Chinese virus?

Some call it conspiracy theory but I call it a monumental scam of global standard.

We must all suspect China.
Re: COVID-19: I Suspect China by MEGA4BILLION(m): 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
Not all suspect are guilty of charge

(1) (Reply)

FBI Recovers Tons Of Stolen Masks Meant For New York / COVID 19: Images That Potray The Real Heros And Our Duties / Corona Virus: Lagos State Begins Manhunt For Contacts Over Death Of Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.