Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Mods, Please Ban Bushyanus For Declaring Me Dead! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mods, Please Ban Bushyanus For Declaring Me Dead! (537 Views)

My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument / It's Exactly 7days She Wished Me Dead, See What Am Experiencing Now / Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Mods, Please Ban Bushyanus For Declaring Me Dead! by EFULEFU1(m): 3:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
My attention has been drawn to a thread where bushyanus is lying that I am dead. I am stating categorically clear here that, I am very well and alive; not dead. I am calling on everybody to treat that stuppid thread with the contemt it deserves and please permanently ban that monicker called bushy. Please, delete that thread since it is very defaming. Thank you
Re: Mods, Please Ban Bushyanus For Declaring Me Dead! by Ray360: 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
Lol. This really seem funny to me.
Re: Mods, Please Ban Bushyanus For Declaring Me Dead! by vickyboiy: 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Mods, Please Ban Bushyanus For Declaring Me Dead! by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
They have over 10 each, banning one will not affect them.
New accounts are supposed to be with phone verification.
Re: Mods, Please Ban Bushyanus For Declaring Me Dead! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hmm...thank God its not true.
You shall not die but live and declare the works of God. In Jesus name.
Amen.

What kind of expensive joke was that?
Re: Mods, Please Ban Bushyanus For Declaring Me Dead! by Conner44: 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
mscheww

Instead of you to die and then resurrect so that we will be calling you jesus you’re here shouting ontop faceless monika website. Couldn’t you deactivate and reactivate again to come back with mind blowing prophecy to deceive small girls on NL??

oya somasault and land on ya head
Re: Mods, Please Ban Bushyanus For Declaring Me Dead! by EFULEFU1(m): 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Hmm...thank God its not true.
You shall not die but live and declare the works of God. In Jesus name.
Amen.

What kind of expensive joke was that?

I doubt that guy is a human being
Re: Mods, Please Ban Bushyanus For Declaring Me Dead! by Realist5: 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
Show us evidence as a prove.
EFULEFU1:
My attention has been drawn to a thread where bushyanus is lying that I am dead. I am stating categorically clear here that, I am very well and alive; not dead. I am calling on everybody to treat that stuppid thread with the contemt it deserves and please permanently ban that monicker called bushy. Please, delete that thread since it is very defaming. Thank you
Re: Mods, Please Ban Bushyanus For Declaring Me Dead! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin Some people mad oh

1 Like

Re: Mods, Please Ban Bushyanus For Declaring Me Dead! by Rocktation(f): 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
Done.

1 Like 1 Share

(1)

Five Killed In Kaduna As Police, Youth Clash During Coronavirus Lockdown / Can You Donate A Kidney To The Person You Are Dating Now? / YAHOO Boyz:magers Contacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.