Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? (47893 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" / "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by gbami(m): 6:02am On Jun 10, 2020
Demiladey361:
I fell sick six months ago and almost died. I was taken to some places but got worst. So later I was taken to church where they did deliverance for me. Then I got better. I didn't get better totally but gradually. Till date I still experience the sickness but not like before.

But I remembered when I was still very sick, my sister told me a pastor explained to her that the attack is coming from a guy who is angry with me and I have to make amends. I didn't really bother about it since I was getting better.

I broke up with my ex around last year when we quarreled. When I found out he is a cultist. I told him never to call me anymore. We were planning to get married next year but when I found out he is a cultist I ended it and it caused a lot of confusion btw our families but at the end they respected my decision and we part ways. Weeks later he called me and said he was really hurt bla bla...

Fast forward to when I was sick. I discovered when I was sick and recovering... I dream about him a lot even without thinking about him but I didn't take it as anything.

Then recently I decided to go to MFM church for a week deliverance to be totally free from this affliction... I fasted for a week and prayed but on the last day, the prayer was about spirit husband and behold I fell and started screaming "No No"... I was rolling up and down scattering everything.. A lot of pastors came to my side praying but I was still screaming" no no" "she belongs to me".

Then when I came back to my senses "the pastor called me and told me I still need much fasting and deliverance session because there must have been a strong covenant for him to say no" . Then he asked me about my past lifestyle. I told him I was worldly then and the only boyfriend I had that lasted long I broke up with him. Then he started praying for me and telling me to say I break every covenant with that guy and behold I was feeling very uncomfortable and shaking then I stopped.

.. After that he prayed for me and told me when the church reopens I should come back for the deliverance cuz the church is currently locked because of the corona issue.....

When I went back home I decided to pray about this guy again but I was still feeling very uncomfortable like I was going to faint then I stopped but then I began to recall everything about my ex.. I could remember he told me we should have a covenant then but I refused ... Then he told me to promise him I won't ever leave him.. I did and he also promised and that was all. Again I remembered he called when I was very sick, he greeted me fine and asked if the sickness caused some spots on my body I said no and then the day the pastor told me to pray about breaking covenant with him, my ex called me that very day to ask me how am doing.

But now am really confused right now. Have prayed about witches and wizards to leave me alone but still am not totally free and now am beginning to think towards my ex direction...

Could he be responsible for this and what about the spirit husband stuff cuz during the time I was sick I dreamt about someone having sex with me and me breastfeeding a baby in the dream.

And when the pastor called me again he said he saw a stretch on my life and he doesn't know where it is coming from that I really need to pray and gave me some prayer books.

Then I called the pastor my sister went to and asked him. He told me the attack is coming from a guy that he is very angry and because a covenant was made and I need to make amends cuz I was ungrateful to him. I was totally confused.

Am so confused and tired of everything right now how is my ex anyway connected to spirit husband.
Only African Women Have Spirit Husbands...
I think spirit husbands are discriminate against whites, Africa- American , Asian women....
Fvck Him
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 10, 2020
engage a psychiatrist if you can afford it. churches and spiritual houses will Bleep up your mental state the more.
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Goldenheart(m): 6:11am On Jun 10, 2020
stieyven:

Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life, tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

Get thee behind me

Mattew 7:1
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Kobojunkie: 6:13am On Jun 10, 2020
Goldenheart:
Get thee behind me
Mattew 7:1
You are not supposed to say such things...

Jude 1 vs 8-9 (KJV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8. Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
9. Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
Another translation has it like so

Jude 1 vs 8-9 (AMP)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8. Nevertheless in the same way, these dreamers [who are dreaming that God will not punish them] also defile the body, and reject [legitimate] authority, and revile and mock angelic majesties.
9. But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil (Satan), and [f]arguing about the body of Moses, did not dare bring an abusive condemnation against him, but [simply] said, “The Lord rebuke you!”
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Pasako(m): 6:23am On Jun 10, 2020
MRosario:
Thank You fo this, hope she/they listens
africans and spirituality are 5 and 6. those pastors are scammers. go to hospital.
i read that the church was closed because of corona!!! hmmm
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Dynamite789: 6:24am On Jun 10, 2020
HenryDion:
I read an entire epistle and nowhere did I see a mention of "Hospital."

All you said was, you were taken to 'some places' and 'church'

The mind is very powerful, in the sense that it can play according to your fears, what you hear or see.

I want to be very honest with you, what is happening to you is not spiritual, neither is your ex trying to harm you.. Leave that poor boy out of this.

The reason you started dreaming about your ex and having sex in the dream was the moment someone hinted about your ex being the cause of your problem..

Lemme tell you my life's story, so you'll learn about the power of the mind.

I was diagnosed with HIV in 2009 in a heart to heart center and immediately, I start exhibiting all the symptoms of HIV. I got thin overnight, sores started growing in my throat, and some rashes too.

I was told to begin medication immediately.. The hospital they referred me to, for my ART drugs ran another test.

Everything came out negative. They conducted more test to confirm and everything was negative. I got confused.

I went to a more sophisticated private lab here in Abia state. Still, the test was all negative. What happened? What do I have to say about the symptoms?

What am I saying? The mind is powerful, and these churches and pastors will not help you. Instead, they will play on your emotions and heighten your fears..

Dump all of them and go to a reliable hospital. Let them run some tests and know what's really wrong with you.

Hospitals are where you should go when you're sick, not the church. I don't know if this will sink, but for your sake, I hope it does.

Demiladey361

I agree with you 100%
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by wizod(m): 6:26am On Jun 10, 2020
HenryDion:

The mind is very powerful, in the sense that it can play according to your fears, what you hear or see.

I want to be very honest with you, what is happening to you is not spiritual, neither is your ex trying to harm you.. Leave that poor boy out of this.

The reason you started dreaming about your ex and having sex in the dream was the moment someone hinted about your ex being the cause of your problem..

I was diagnosed with HIV in 2009 in a heart to heart center and immediately, I start exhibiting all the symptoms of HIV. I got thin overnight, sores started growing in my throat, and some rashes too.

I was told to begin medication immediately.. The hospital they referred me to, for my ART drugs ran another test.

Everything came out negative. They conducted more test to confirm and everything was negative. I got confused.

I went to a more sophisticated private lab here in Abia state. Still, the test was all negative. What happened? What do I have to say about the symptoms?

What am I saying? The mind is powerful, and these churches and pastors will not help you. Instead, they will play on your emotions and heighten your fears..

Dump all of them and go to a reliable hospital. Let them run some tests and know what's really wrong with you.

Hospitals are where you should go when you're sick, not the church. I don't know if this will sink, but for your sake, I hope it does.

Demiladey361
when is it d right time to visit d church!
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Caseless: 6:30am On Jun 10, 2020
Ishilove:

Be there writing sermon on the mount.
bible thumper. undecided
Ishilove:

Be there writing sermon on the mount.
bible thumper.
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Taich(m): 6:38am On Jun 10, 2020
HenryDion:

Demiladey361
Thank you so much. You said it all.
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by nattyGENT: 6:55am On Jun 10, 2020
tellwisdom:
So you didn’t know he was in cult or a cultist till the day you were to marry him.?? I hope you have big breasttt and yansh the spirit can press very well??. sad
must you make nonsense comment because you want to type?
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Roon9(m): 7:02am On Jun 10, 2020
HenryDion:

Demiladey361

A lot of ladies are on this table. Including my mom lipsrsealed
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Almunjid(m): 7:06am On Jun 10, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
Yep, I'm sure no Christian or religious person dies mysteriously or that might render this point of yours useless and asinine
My comment didn't just composed itself, I typed it and I'm sure u believe it, but u don't just believe someone caused ur existence.
My comment is not as useless as ur life that lacks meaning, value and purpose of existence, ur existence is a mistake and a coincidence. 99.9% of Atheists are products of one-night stand, ur irresponsible parents never planned for clueless beings like u.
Comparing ur self with religious people is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by hopefulLandlord: 7:11am On Jun 10, 2020
Almunjid:

My comment didn't just composed itself, I typed it and I'm sure u believe it, but u don't just believe someone caused ur existence.
My comment is not as useless as ur life that lacks meaning, value and purpose of existence, ur existence is a mistake and a coincidence. 99.9% of Atheists are products of one-night stand, ur irresponsible parents never planned for clueless beings like u.

Tell us how you really feel bro. don't hold back.

3 Likes

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by barikay: 7:13am On Jun 10, 2020
What is disturbing is ignorance. You don't believe Christ yet or you are a new believer. shai this is were I love David Oyedepo and David Ibiyeomie. That cultist would have rot in hell by now. pls read this book by David Oyedepo, "satan get lost"
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Goldenheart(m): 7:18am On Jun 10, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You are not supposed to say such things...

Another translation has it like so

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Papadoh(m): 7:18am On Jun 10, 2020
HenryDion:

Demiladey361
I wish i could give this comment more than one like & share.

2 Likes

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Papadoh(m): 7:20am On Jun 10, 2020
Almunjid:

You pray to God with that mouth?
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Papadoh(m): 7:22am On Jun 10, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

Hahaha! The sarcasm...
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Almunjid(m): 7:27am On Jun 10, 2020
Papadoh:
You pray to God with that mouth?
U wan try me too? grin
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Kobojunkie: 7:32am On Jun 10, 2020
barikay:
What is disturbing is ignorance. You don't believe Christ yet or you are a new believer. shai this is were I love David Oyedepo and David Ibiyeomie. That cultist would have rot in hell by now. pls read this book by David Oyedepo, "satan get lost"
Your David Oyedepo is wrong in his statement telling Satan to get lost... Did He not read what the Bible says about the ignorance of people who make such claims?

Jude 1 vs 8-9 (KJV)
8. Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
9. Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
Another translation has it like this:

Jude 1 vs 8-9 (AMP)
8. Nevertheless in the same way, these dreamers [who are dreaming that God will not punish them] also defile the body, and reject [legitimate] authority, and revile and mock angelic majesties.
9. But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil (Satan), and [f]arguing about the body of Moses, did not dare bring an abusive condemnation against him, but [simply] said, “The Lord rebuke you!”
Tell David Oyedepo to read His bible and clean up His act. grin
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by kevinexit(m): 7:32am On Jun 10, 2020
He who price must Pay!
That is rule....
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Papadoh(m): 7:32am On Jun 10, 2020
Almunjid:

U wan try me too? grin
It's way too early in the morning to be trading insults. I'd rather make a few dollars right now, so i can take a proper siesta around noon.
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Ishilove: 7:35am On Jun 10, 2020
Caseless:
bible thumper. undecidedbible thumper.
Yes, darling?
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Almunjid(m): 7:35am On Jun 10, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

Who be ur bro? Are u smoking meth?
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Maobichek: 7:39am On Jun 10, 2020
Demiladey361:
I fell sick six months ago and almost died. I was taken to some places but got worst. So later I was taken to church where they did deliverance for me. Then I got better. I didn't get better totally but gradually. Till date I still experience the sickness but not like before.

But I remembered when I was still very sick, my sister told me a pastor explained to her that the attack is coming from a guy who is angry with me and I have to make amends. I didn't really bother about it since I was getting better.

I broke up with my ex around last year when we quarreled. When I found out he is a cultist. I told him never to call me anymore. We were planning to get married next year but when I found out he is a cultist I ended it and it caused a lot of confusion btw our families but at the end they respected my decision and we part ways. Weeks later he called me and said he was really hurt bla bla...

Fast forward to when I was sick. I discovered when I was sick and recovering... I dream about him a lot even without thinking about him but I didn't take it as anything.

Then recently I decided to go to MFM church for a week deliverance to be totally free from this affliction... I fasted for a week and prayed but on the last day, the prayer was about spirit husband and behold I fell and started screaming "No No"... I was rolling up and down scattering everything.. A lot of pastors came to my side praying but I was still screaming" no no" "she belongs to me".

Then when I came back to my senses "the pastor called me and told me I still need much fasting and deliverance session because there must have been a strong covenant for him to say no" . Then he asked me about my past lifestyle. I told him I was worldly then and the only boyfriend I had that lasted long I broke up with him. Then he started praying for me and telling me to say I break every covenant with that guy and behold I was feeling very uncomfortable and shaking then I stopped.

.. After that he prayed for me and told me when the church reopens I should come back for the deliverance cuz the church is currently locked because of the corona issue.....

When I went back home I decided to pray about this guy again but I was still feeling very uncomfortable like I was going to faint then I stopped but then I began to recall everything about my ex.. I could remember he told me we should have a covenant then but I refused ... Then he told me to promise him I won't ever leave him.. I did and he also promised and that was all. Again I remembered he called when I was very sick, he greeted me fine and asked if the sickness caused some spots on my body I said no and then the day the pastor told me to pray about breaking covenant with him, my ex called me that very day to ask me how am doing.

But now am really confused right now. Have prayed about witches and wizards to leave me alone but still am not totally free and now am beginning to think towards my ex direction...

Could he be responsible for this and what about the spirit husband stuff cuz during the time I was sick I dreamt about someone having sex with me and me breastfeeding a baby in the dream.

And when the pastor called me again he said he saw a stretch on my life and he doesn't know where it is coming from that I really need to pray and gave me some prayer books.

Then I called the pastor my sister went to and asked him. He told me the attack is coming from a guy that he is very angry and because a covenant was made and I need to make amends cuz I was ungrateful to him. I was totally confused.

Am so confused and tired of everything right now how is my ex anyway connected to spirit husband.
. I must tell you the whole truth, this is a very serious issue. You may not know but sex is a convenant. During sex, both of you may not seem happy, it may look like a struggle, you may be in pains but you would hardly let go of him; in fact even if someone is knocking on the door, you may not even know because you are out of this world. If you have ever had sex without condom, both of you must exchange fluid cos he release inside of you and as he pulled out, your fluid will be in his manhood. The issue is more complicated cos he is a cultist and all cultist must be joined with blood convanant. Bear in mind that your ex still want you but don't be afraid of him only if you are committed to the things of God, only God will help and deliver you, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Almunjid(m): 7:41am On Jun 10, 2020
Papadoh:
It's way too early in the morning to be trading insults. I'd rather make a few dollars right now, so i can take a proper siesta around noon.
A clueless being that takes insult for a breakfast came to buy insults and u said I shouldn't sell it to him? He just got served. grin
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by expert555: 7:44am On Jun 10, 2020
Ishilove:

He thinks it is everything that can be explained by science. Yeyenatu

She should go to a reliable hospital, pastors and babalawos plays on your mind, anything not scientifically proven is a fake. What you see and experience plays on your mind, if the white people that hated you so much that brought you the bible and other holy books knows you can go to heaven With it will never give you.
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Nwaonyishi69: 7:48am On Jun 10, 2020
The confusion manifesting in the incoherence of your narration and efforts tell more of symptoms of preeq starvations on a ripe lady. It is not easy to pass days and nights alone, body no be firewood.
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Papadoh(m): 7:51am On Jun 10, 2020
Almunjid:

A clueless being that takes insult for a breakfast came to buy insults and u said I shouldn't sell it to him? He just got served. grin
Okay man, it is well.
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Papadoh(m): 8:07am On Jun 10, 2020
AZeD1:

Isn't funny how the countries that are developed are those that pay more attention to science than spirituality?
I mean, we keep hearing about technology advancements brought about by science, and how it has helped mankind evolve rapidly and beyond our wildest dreams, and yet, I've never heard of anything such as religious advancement. Those prosperous countries must be doing something, i tell ya.

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by atoleybaba(m): 8:19am On Jun 10, 2020
Ishilove:

He thinks it is everything that can be explained by science. Yeyenatu
that is why they will keep preying on ur ignorance

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by syntekelite(m): 8:25am On Jun 10, 2020
@op, naira land is not a place for such spiritual matters.. those that can help you dont type on here.. u will encounter on here,those who claim they know spiritual things and those who claim spiritual things doesnt exist..it only takes those who have seen spiritually with their eyes or those who have been through what you have to help you..stop telling everyone your story,seek within you ur answers diligently and truthfully, go back to your past and analyse what u might have done wrong or where u might have been with ur ex or anyone spiritually,then you will know where ur probs come from..but if u want a faster solution pls tell ur mother,if she aint no more then proceed with my earlier advice..
demons re real and they take the shape of those u know or love to work their havoc so dont presume to know who is harming you free ur mind of all preconceptions and seek ur solution afresh..
Gods mercy will always come at the right time..have faith..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Defies Twitter Ban Because Of UN Charter On Human Rights / Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.