Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment (60391 Views)

FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators / COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos / Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment by DisGuy: 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
tutudesz:

USA,UK and many countries are buying the parts to assemble in their various countries. Innoson is trying to do the same too!

I'm basically saying Innoson dont need to wait for FG/SG to make an order before starting out....there are plenty of customers globally if they can actually manufacture ventilators... They should concentrate on making medical devices

Also wondering why nigerian breweries etc are not making hand sanitizers considering theyve got the active ingredients - Guiness flavoured hand sanitizers

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment by ALABACONNECT(m): 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
I am proud to be an Igbo boy. Even when the system ignored him, baba is still willing to give a helping hand.

Well, for your UK used AC, check my signature

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment by wyqay: 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
shocked
Re: COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment by Patedo123: 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
SweetCunt97:
We need free face masks and sanitizers oo... Make those selling for outrageous prices go hug transformers.

Domino's for other countries dey give citizen free pizza but for Nigeria it another story...
so na dominos pizza dey hungry you undecided angry
Re: COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment by Topmaike007(m): 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
Very thoughtful of him
Re: COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment by Noel19: 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
embarassed

Jack of all trades, master of none.

You're an idiot! Someone is trying to render services that will be of immense benefit to you, your family and all and you're here dying of envy and bitterness as a result of being an ethnic bigot.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment by Topmaike007(m): 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
DisGuy:

I'm basically saying Innoson dont need to wait for FG/SG to make an order before starting out....there are plenty of customers globally if they can actually manufacture ventilators... They should concentrate on making medical devices

Also wondering why nigerian breweries etc are not making hand sanitizers considering theyve got the active ingredients - Guiness flavoured hand sanitizers
just tell us say na small stout dey hungry you
Re: COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment by JunctionBox: 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
Your patronage is very important to us. Let us handle all your design and souvenir work at very affordable rates. Logo Flyers Posters Banners Business cards Calendars Animation Branded T-shirt and bags and souvenirs in general
Check my profile for more information or Call/chat: 081-770-396-90
Re: COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment by Tecord1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jumlek2411:
Start if you want to start, no need to wait for permission. Provided it meets the quality standards and specifications
He sholud do what? Has Nigerians petronise the cars he produced?
Re: COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment by hopexter(m): 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
I hope it doesn't take months to produce. Innoson, please go on with the mass production immediately and forget mobilization fee from government, e no go happen, God bless you. lipsrsealed
Re: COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment by Correcto: 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
What have you suggested or done to assist even if it requires money? I just hope your lineage is not like you.
Deltayankeeboi:
embarassed

Re: COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
Excellent. Preparedness is its own merit. Give the man the contract.

I only hope that used ones from China are not mixed in. I know my people; and I know the Chinese people.
Re: COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
NextD18:
Igbos are fvckin business minded!!!

Always creative, innovative and ready to make out something out of any situation.
Ventilators are not motor vehicles... anything done wrong would mean death!!!!.That is why it's so costly. One ventilator like Dragger (VN5000) for adult use and Stephan(Sophie) for paediatric and neonatal use costs over 14m naira each

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment by abeggnow: 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
Karemarealty288:
What a tribe...........Always thoughtful and resourceful....Igbo is always Amaka!!!!
there lays ur sickness. Tribalism, you just had to make it tribal
Re: COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment by GermanMelania: 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
Karemarealty288:
What a tribe...........Always thoughtful and resourceful....Igbo is always Amaka!!!!

Did we read the same article? This isn't benevolence. They are asking for business. And will not even make 1 ventilator until orders are placed. And by make i mean import
Re: COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment by abeggnow: 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
leksite120:
Very insightful of innoson, imagine having up to 50 of this innoson in the country, won't it be a great achievement, but NO, they won't create any company. The privates that are willing to establish self, they'll be giving difficult terms
i have said it and will keep saying it our problem in Nigeria is leadership.
Re: COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment by jaxxy(m): 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
Experts have said automobile companies can’t produce it accurately so soon.
Re: COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment by Ahmed234sokoto: 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
embarassed

May Thunder destroy you and all you stand for.
Re: COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment by phreakabit(m): 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
IGBO's to the rescue once again. Being the most resourceful ethnicity in this zoo, since inception.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment by Angelfrost(m): 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
Edgarated:
In every challenge there is the business side therein.
Igbo amaka.

Some are even about to build houses on top Hand sanitizer production alone... I honestly and grudgingly respect them too!!! Such Industry!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment by redroom: 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment by SweetCunt97(f): 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
Patedo123:
You wanna buy for me?
Re: COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment by PassingShot(m): 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
chris4gold:
Good news coming from abandoned corner smiley
No govt before this one has actually patronized Innoson as much as this.

So, he's only reciprocating the good gesture.
Re: COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment by immantoks: 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
Thanks to our brother innoson, but the president will not still do anything until the matter is too difficult to tackle
Re: COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment by slysteel: 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
embarassed

This sort of mentality is why you and your village people have remained poor
Re: COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment by phreakabit(m): 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
favinvest:
This is not time for tribalism, we need to put all from politics to religion to tribalism aside.. we need to be alive b4 we can talk abt issues..

If innoson can, oya let the presidential task force begin to engage him..

See what happened in south Korea, how an unknown company today is manufacturing test kits for the country that is currently saving their lives, nobody disregarded them cos they are not Samsung, LG etc.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/03/12/asia/coronavirus-south-korea-testing-intl-hnk/index.html

E NO GO BETTER FOR YOUR PAPA SHEY YOU KNOW?
WHO CREATE THIS THREAD?
: https://www.nairaland.com/1127672/igbos-done-more-bad-than

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment by Angelfrost(m): 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
Patedo123:

Please, don't deliberately muddle the crucial point he/she is trying to make... What Nigerians are doing with these basic preventive stuff in the face of a pandemic is highly insensitive, wicked, and criminal!!!
Re: COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment by Cmanforall: 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ogegeodey:
Commence production Asap.

See the advantage of having local production? In this critical time no country will be willing to sell to anybody cos they need it themselves. Encourage local manufacturing our govt will not listen.

Imagine that we have three of innoson factories.

Nigerians are truly proud of you IVM.
It takes sometime...
Even the US are battling shortage of ventilators
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/18/business/coronavirus-ventilator-shortage.amp.html
Re: COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment by phreakabit(m): 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
THIS MAN SHOULD FOCUS ON THE SOUTHEAST ABEG.
AN IGBO MAN USED HIS AIRLINE TO EVACUATE NIGERIANS FROM SOUTH AFRICA....WHAT DID HE GET IN RETURN?
JUST A WEEK AGO, NIGERIA WAS ABOUT TO TAKE A LOAN WHICH THEY EXCLUDED THE SOUTHEAST FROM!
ABEG INNOSON IF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE IT AVAILABE TO EVERY REGION, CHARGE THE LIVING DAYLIGHT OUT OF THEM!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment by DisGuy: 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
Topmaike007:
just tell us say na small stout dey hungry you

I fit manage Heineken Boss
Re: COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment by Topmaike007(m): 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
DisGuy:

I fit manage Heineken Boss
lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here / Can Beecham Ampiclox Help Combat Against Pregnancy? / Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.