Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:45 AM

Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 (81053 Views)

Christians In Bauchi Reject COVID-19 Vaccines - Governor Bala Mohammed / 15 COVID-19 Cases In Bauchi Are From Cross River - Governor Bala Mohammed / Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by senatordave1(m): 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
Kenturkey048:

Me supported Ayade ,,unto wetin na
Ayade is even worst than the retired major general...

With kyari out of the way,you will see positive changes just as the virus needs to locate frank
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Abiberry: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
eleojo23:
This thing is starting from the top.

It should stop there please.

Corona virus is a great equaliser. We are all on the same table now.
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by donnie(m): 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is Real!!!

Covid is Real!!

Perilous Times is Real!

You Don't tell a Blind Man that Rain is Falling!!

The Earth is in A Huge Calamity!

This is the Generation of the Rapture!!

Don't Pretend like you don't know!!

Do the Needful!

Make Peace with GOD!

Accept His Son JESUS CHRIST

NO one knows what is Next!

It is officially Countdown to that Great day!

See Zephaniah 1:14

Christians should forget the rapture talk for now. No one is going anywhere, we will all experience the tribulation. What they should do now is REPENT and keep the commandments including YAHUAH's Shabbat.

YAH will bring down the liars, the lawless and those who have turned their ears from the cry of the poor. Watch and see how he humbles many Christian preachers. Especially those who refused to repent but continue to hold on to the system that is being judged now. They will have to let the people go.
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by hahn(m): 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is Real!!!

Covid is Real!!

Perilous Times is Real!

Do the Needful!

Make Peace with GOD!

But your god is not real undecided

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by AmosAkins: 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

People should stop celebrating because the elites are testing positive

See ehnn
Even the common man on the street is also gonna get the viruse

Most Nigerians are going to key into this positivity
Not only the elites

What is so funny is that
These elites have the money to go for treatment and get attended to

It not the same case for an average man
undecided undecided
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
lagdmark:

In situations like coronavirus and Boko haram Nigerians would love to have Putin or Xi Jinping as a president, not the weak helpless retired general.

Putin and Jinping are powerful because their constitutions allow it.

Our constitution does not give our president that much power.

Bring Putin to Nigeria, and our constitution will weaken him.

To make anything happen, he has to liaison with the other arm of the federal government: the legislature which has two houses: the Senate and the House of Representatives. Passage of bills are slow, and even though we have some of the highest paid lawmakers in the world, bills take long in the House before it gets to the table of the president.

In Nigeria, power is shared between component units (states) and the central unit (the federal government). Unlike in a communist state where the central government is very very powerful.
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Truthbites: 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
Even teenagers knew we had to close our borders...when it was early n these cows were gallivanting. .let them die,I feel no mercy for them

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is Real!!!

Covid is Real!!

Perilous Times is Real!

Do the Needful!

Make Peace with GOD!

Anyways, their days are numbered ..... Bishop Oyedepo... Last week
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by IamgratefulLord(f): 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
seunmsg:
I feel terrible right now. I wish him and everyone that is infected by the virus quick recovery.
Amen!! You are a reasonable person cheesy
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by K4daniel: 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
Oh I thought some Nigerians were saying it can not touch them.. egungun be careful its Nigeria.. My own is are we more RIGHTEOUS than the rest of the nation's with the virus? Some say na the forbiden food eaten by chinese, if God could open the sins of Nigerians..Nobody can stand it....Nobody is perfect or without sin ..watever the cause we are all in it and the same God we will call upon to help stop this dangerous covid-19..we are asking for mercy Oh Lord help Nigeria our leaders have nothing to offer us..imagine our leader taking ventilator from the poor to the rich..pls stop this disease from spreading in Nigeria.
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Debbienat: 6:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
Please Can a well meaning Nigerian help me out with some money I'm urgently in need and need your help... Any amount is generous as long as you reached out.
Account Name- Natufe Oghenetejiri Deborah
Account Number- 2218213654
Bank- Zenith Bank
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Karac: 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
EVILFOREST:
OBJ has barred people from visiting him
Lol

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Olisehinnocent: 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
Dey don geh colo colo grin grin grin
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by PrinceMajestic: 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is Real!!!

Covid is Real!!

Perilous Times is Real!

Do the Needful!

Make Peace with GOD!

eternal religious slowpoke. Bleep ur god that exist only in ridiculous faith. You Christians n Muslims must fool yourselves because the virus has exposed the uselessness and stupidity of your faith

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by briskconcepts: 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2020
We understand that the Coronavirus situation will only get worse if the Nigerian government is not proactive in ordering a lockdown. Let's avoid overwhelming our health care officials and hospitals by forcefully asking everyone to stay home. We need to deal with this sooner than later...Even if we complain of hunger now, the truth is if we don't take care of this now we will still get to deal with hunger. We need to learn from other countries, We need to act NOW!!

(We need your signatures)

Can you help get my petition to 99 signatures by the end of today? I started a petition and I need you to sign and share it now.
http://chng.it/SFwxsggH
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by deltateam: 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

People should stop celebrating because the elites are testing positive

See ehnn
Even the common man on the street is also gonna get the viruse

Most Nigerians are going to key into this positivity
Not only the elites

I don't celebrate evil. I have a request though, can the 'most' include only you and your family?

Please?
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by lakesider(m): 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
studioone:
If they had closed the border, It wouldn't be this bad.
Funny enough, they are falling victims themselves.

Anyways.

For your Computer Graphics and Creative projects, including, editing of some complex documents.

2D & 3D Motion Graphics / Animation.

Visit:
www.creativestudioone.com

Till now, no country has closed border to its citizens, stop all this stale story
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Solorrman3310: 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:

May God bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

Goodluck swung into immediate action when Ebola came into the country, and he was able to curtailed it.

But this one, since February, people were even begging him to close the borders and the international route but the leadership refused.

He was only interested in closing borders against rice.

Look at what is happening now
It's 100 percent confirmed u are talking from ur anus why ? Just because u hate buhari doesn't mean u are right . Why only Nigerian government ? What about America ? Didn't America knew about the outbreak in china before America got victimized ? Why couldn't Donald trump didn't stop planes landing in the USA ? What abt Italy,Spain and France ? All this countries knew beforehand that the virus is very likely to be pandemic.
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Akumz: 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
I observed this Covid-19 is meant for rich folks and celebrities.
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by WINDSOW(m): 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
God ll use this Corona Virus to destroy the polithiefcians n restructure Nigeria. Amen!
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by adelaja70(m): 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

His heartless nature according to you transformed "Russia" Into a World Power
So RUSSIA was a weak power before Putin? ... OLODO
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Jaistormz(m): 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
Too bad his one of the most decorated northern governors
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
Convik 1-9 is revolutionizing Nigeria starting from the top. God help us
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Solorrman3310: 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
Helpfromabove1:
THIS IS GETTING MORE SERIOUS

but wait he was at the FEC meeting some days ago and all the gov and minister present

is this coro coro a blessing in-disguise

dealing with all the selfish and corrupt politician
This ur comment exposed that u are not educated or rather ignorant on this just bkos u hate the government. So u mean if buhari and his cabinet members got infected it's blessing right ? Do u really think the disease could not spread to ordinary people like me and u just because u and i do not interact with the high class people right ? If this is what's in ur mind then u dnt even understand the nature of this calamity at all.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by hodari: 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:

May God bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

Goodluck swung into immediate action when Ebola came into the country, and he was able to curtailed it.

But this one, since February, people were even begging him to close the borders and the international route but the leadership refused.

He was only interested in closing borders against rice.

Look at what is happening now
I miss uncle Jona. The way APC rats were insulting him in 2015 ehn. See am now. Wicked set of people.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by obailala(m): 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
onlinetrader:
This is getting out of hand

Coronavirus in Nigeria is a disaster. This is because there is no country in the world as careless as Nigeria. There is also no country in the world with a president with a never-seen-before non-challance like Nigeria
I guess countries like China, Italy, the UK, the USA, Australia, Germany and the over 100 countries in the world where covid-19 is hitting much harder than Nigeria, those countries must be much much more careless than Nigeria (according to your wisdom), and their presidents must also be extremely nonchalant?

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Solorrman3310: 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
emirateprince:
grin
Goodnews

Now let reality set in.they where quick to close borders on rice importation but slow on convid-19. What a foolish government
What u are saying is like u are happy killing urself and family. Do u think the virus only chooses politicians that it can not infect poor one's right ? Then u are totally out of the grid because it's a disease that kills at will ,it doesn't matter who u are.
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by DagobertoEli: 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
PassingShot:

It's not a death sentence. And you might actually die before Buhari. Some of those who wished him dead since he became president have actually died.
Too many unintelligent people on social media.
[/s]
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Don27tiky(m): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
Kenturkey048:
Oga stop the preaching...allow buhari to fight for himself....
very funny. I will never wish death on my enemy. Cos my life is not in my hand

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) / Does Bronze Tone Cream Bleaches The Skin Or Not? / Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.