Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 (81110 Views)

Christians In Bauchi Reject COVID-19 Vaccines - Governor Bala Mohammed / 15 COVID-19 Cases In Bauchi Are From Cross River - Governor Bala Mohammed / Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by zedman1(m): 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

People should stop celebrating because the elites are testing positive

See ehnn
Even the common man on the street is also gonna get the viruse

Most Nigerians are going to key into this positivity
Not only the elites
Daaaamn Nigggur, Na only you don talk wetin dey my mind. People are rejoicing thinking the virus will just remain with the elite. They don't know what they're wishing for. I de feel your comments most times, see ehn, people are either good or bad, even some weed smokers mind pure pass some pastors own sef, guy that your weed fit you....... Oh shet, I don yarn too much my guy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:

May God bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

Goodluck swung into immediate action when Ebola came into the country, and he was able to curtailed it.

But this one, since February, people were even begging him to close the borders and the international route but the leadership refused.

He was only interested in closing borders against rice.

Look at what is happening now

But they boasted they are ready . Well we don dey see their readiness. Thank God it started with them first.

Nobody gave Jonathan credit instead they were talking trash.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by AreaFada2: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
Coro is not a joke guys. It's real.
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by obailala(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
BrutusOj:
I call this Revolution led by Coronavirus. Since we the citizens can't storm the streets to revolt, a Chinese Virus is helping us out. No ordinary Nigerian will be a victim of the revolution.
You and many others call this a revolution against bad rulers and oppressors, many also appear to be excited with these developments. But what assurances do you have that the viciously spreading virus wouldn't also annihilate the poor and mid-class masses too? We need to be careful of what evils we celebrate.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is Real!!!
Covid is Real!!
Perilous Times is Real!
You Don't tell a Blind Man that Rain is Falling!!
The Earth is in A Huge Calamity!
This is the Generation of the Rapture!!
Don't Pretend like you don't know!!
Do the Needful!
Make Peace with GOD!
Accept His Son JESUS CHRIST
NO one knows what is Next!
It is officially Countdown to that Great day!
See Zephaniah 1:14
even if the world would end today i will still plant my apple tree
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by EnaibeSam: 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
As it started from the top, I pray it won't come down.

He should be taken to the hospital he had equipped in his state.
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Lee29: 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
CEOwatazs:
please aw can I get to hear dx.

08103321990 WhatsApp it to me

Thanks
Check this Twitter link
https://twitter.com/RealDreylo/status/1241883865767186437?s=19
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Lee29: 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
Blyzz:
share it let listen again
Check this Twitter link https://twitter.com/RealDreylo/status/1241883865767186437?s=19
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Helpfromabove1(m): 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
Solorrman3310:
This ur comment exposed that u are not educated or rather ignorant on this just bkos u hate the government. So u mean if buhari and his cabinet members got infected it's blessing right ? Do u really think the disease could not spread to ordinary people like me and u just because u and i do not interact with the high class people right ? If this is what's in ur mind then u dnt even understand the nature of this calamity at all.

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Damsman10(m): 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
zedman1:
People are rejoicing thinking the virus will just remain with the elite. They don't know what they're wishing for.

I think the people laughing at the Senior citizens are not oblivious of the fact that it's coming for them; They are only happy they will have the last laugh if at all heaven comes crashing down.

As evil as it sounds most people hearing this kinda news will first give a smirk being a citizen of Nigeria before showing compassion, being human. Some even wish more senior officials get involved. I don't blame them. If corona is the end of the world, it's only fair that they take the lead.

Notwithstanding, I pray everyone who has contacted gets healed. We've all learned our lessons m sure.

If you are yet to, continue to pray and follow the prevention precautions.

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by AngelicBeing: 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is Real!!!

Covid is Real!!

Perilous Times is Real!

You Don't tell a Blind Man that Rain is Falling!!

The Earth is in A Huge Calamity!

This is the Generation of the Rapture!!

Don't Pretend like you don't know!!

Do the Needful!

Make Peace with GOD!

Accept His Son JESUS CHRIST

NO one knows what is Next!

It is officially Countdown to that Great day!

See Zephaniah 1:14

cool

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
No be this guy take new wife celebrate election victory?

He needs to hurry up and die, because 72 brand new virgin wives are waiting for him in hell
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Softpedal: 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
Coronwanne
No get joy at all.
See as e take start from the top.
God help Nigeria.
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Fortyfifty(m): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
Corona no the look face o. Everybody should take cover
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Righteousness89(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
donnie:

Christians should forget the rapture talk for now. No one is going anywhere, we will all experience the tribulation. What they should do now is REPENT and keep the commandments including YAHUAH's Shabbat.

YAH will bring down the liars, the lawless and those who have turned their ears from the cry of the poor. Watch and see how he humbles many Christian preachers. Especially those who refused to repent but continue to hold on to the system that is being judged now. They will have to let the people go.

[/s]False Prophet! Kindly ignore him

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by wrose(m): 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hahaha, this is getting sweet. It is lije as day break, corona just dey bring unbelievable. No one knows what tomorrow bews lld be
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by 3kay945(m): 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
yusfatedeeprof:
Jesu, oko orun o

Hello makanaki, can you get me a flight to Antarctica

grin cheesy
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Areaboyfriend(m): 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
sad
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by wink2015(m): 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
onlinetrader:
This is getting out of hand

Coronavirus in Nigeria is a disaster. This is because there is no country in the world as careless as Nigeria. There is also no country in the world with a president with a never-seen-before non-challance like Nigeria

Buhari knows nothing than crude oil.

He does not know how to manage the funds.
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Righteousness89(m): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
Divinesupply:

A fearful World is looking up to a fearless church!
Are you a member of the body? Then you understand!
Jesus said in that prophecy that this is the time to get the good news of eternal life to the end of the world!
And Sir it is the time when God's healing power will be as effective as ever!
Glory!!!

If you know GOD as you claim, your Primary Focus and Assignment will be to get the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST to as Many as you can.

There Is no more Time for frivolities using the name of JESUS so don't DECIEVE or Console yourself...

The Prophecies of the Endtimes have been over Fulfilled...
This World cannot get better until The saints are gone and JESUS returns with the New Heaven and New Earth..

If you are Still Attaching yourself to things here it's unfortunate!!

Awake from your Slumber so you don't end up as the Foolish virgins!

May GOD Give you Understanding

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by chinazaekpere12: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
onlinetrader:
This is getting out of hand

Coronavirus in Nigeria is a disaster. This is because there is no country in the world as careless as Nigeria. There is also no country in the world with a president with a never-seen-before non-challance like Nigeria

Inasmuch as one shouldn't rejoice over the downfall of an enemy, I am gladdened that the virus does not know the rich or poor and is starting from the top of the ladder in Nigeria. I hope those that voted for the 4+4=next level are satisfied now?

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by divineappo(m): 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
HigherEd:
I hope he built good hospitals in Buachi that he can rely on because foreign nations are not keen on receiving infected people like that at this moment.

The way this corona goes after highly placed politicians is quite ridiculous. If you notice, the first set of people it affects when it newly enters a country are the leaders.

the poor don't travel abroad

besides, there are more people out there that are not politicians who returned to Nigeria with the virus, some won't report for testing or quarantine
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Righteousness89(m): 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
jimmynauty:

guy do this research well...SARS VS MERS VS COVID19

google -italy death rate 2O11-2O17 FLU and u will be informed

Keep Researching....
You Eyes will be Clear soon
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Bizibi(m): 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
They need to test the apc chairman....
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by chinazaekpere12: 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

People should stop celebrating because the elites are testing positive

See ehnn
Even the common man on the street is also gonna get the viruse

Most Nigerians are going to key into this positivity
Not only the elites

Ehn let it start from them first while the common man buys enough time to stock his house with garri
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Divinesupply: 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

If you know GOD as you claim, your Primary Focus and Assignment will be to get the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST to as Many as you can.

There Is no more Time for frivolities using the name of JESUS so don't DECIEVE or Console yourself...

The Prophecies of the Endtimes have been over Fulfilled...
This World cannot get better until The saints are gone and JESUS returns with the New Heaven and New Earth..

If you are Still Attaching yourself to things here it's unfortunate!!

Awake from your Slumber so you don't end up as the Foolish virgins!

May GOD Give you Understanding
So one question to you; did that your post actually preach the gospel?
Because I think all you did was to incite fear on folks regarding eternity!
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by BrutusOj(m): 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
obailala:

You and many others call this a revolution against bad rulers and oppressors, many also appear to be excited with these developments. But what assurances do you have that the viciously spreading virus wouldn't also annihilate the poor and mid-class masses too? We need to be careful of what evils we celebrate.
Keep quite there. God will never allow what the elites brought here to reach us. We wouldn't be saying all these negative stuffs about them if they have not been oppressing and depriving the masses of basic amenities they rush abroad to enjoy and looting our national treasury for their own selfish use. Who are you?

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Righteousness89(m): 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
Divinesupply:

So one question to you; did that your post actually preach the gospel?
Because I think all you did was to incite fear on folks regarding eternity!

If you call it Fear! So be it !

It is Better you Fear and Accept JESUS CHRIST!

Than Being Bold and Leave this Earth without Him..

Whatever leads to Accept JESUS is Better than not !
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Divinesupply: 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
AngelicBeing:
cool
The gospel is not in Zephaniah 1:14 the gospel is found in 1cor15:4; it is the message of his death, burial and resurrection which has paid for the sins of the whole world and has purchased for us eternal life!
You accept the finished work and you are justified by faith!
Christ is the sacrifice! You are the recipient of the gift of righteousness!
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by donnie(m): 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]False Prophet! Kindly ignore him

We will know who is the false prophet soon.
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Divinesupply: 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

If you call it Fear! So be it !

It is Better you Fear and Accept JESUS CHRIST!

Than Being Bold and Leave this Earth without Him..

Whatever leads to Accept JESUS is Better than not !
The gospel is not in Zephaniah 1:14 the gospel is found in 1cor15:4; it is the message of his death, burial and resurrection which has paid for the sins of the whole world and has purchased for us eternal life!
You accept the finished work and you are justified by faith!
Christ is the sacrifice! You are the recipient of the gift of righteousness!
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by obailala(m): 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
BrutusOj:
Keep quite there, God will never allow what the elites brought here to reach us. We wouldn't be saying all these negative stuffs about them if they have been oppressing the masses and looting our national treasury for their own selfish use. Who are you?
Okay my apologies.... You're free to keep praying for a plague in your country because your poverty metality ignorantly tells you it will only affect the rich elite.

Maybe God must be very angry with the poor in Wuhan China and northern Italy, that must explain why the plague couldn't differentiate rich from poor in those places.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

5 Nurses Caught Viewing Size Of Dead Patient's Manhood In US / Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) / Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.