Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,773 members, 7,798,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive (83776 Views)

Photos: The Grave Of Abba Kyari At Gudu Cemetery / Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade / Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Bbbwings: 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
priscaoge:
They should send all these COVID-19(+) top government officials(and their staff who are + as well) to that “Ultra Modern, highly Sophisticated and Well equipped Hospitals” they built in their various States since they can’t fly out of the Country for treatment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed E don happen undecided undecided undecided sad

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by jaxxy(m): 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Did I wish him death, I said eternal rest in .... Is there any death sentence therein??

Na u know ooo. What is eternal rest again? Is that not used for deceased people?
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Mac2016(m): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
Mad ooo
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by ajebuter(f): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
biggerboyc:
The rich will end up killing us all.

Killing themselves , not us lJN

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by foolbuster: 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Good News..

They Should Re-Test Bubu Mr "Covik One Nine Birus" Again And Again

Once It's Them Covik Dey Catch No Problem, We're Happy

At This Juncture, I Wish Mr Abba Kyari Eternal Rest In ..... But Before Then, They Should Give Him Camel Urine As Prophet Muhammad pbuh Prescribed It As Cure For Ailments And Epidemics

Chai !! Nigerians are not smiling. But its understandable because these people have really dealt with us.
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Brosbeforehoes: 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
Ok patiently waiting for the confirmed death report of Abba kyari.
bro you wicked oh..
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by BanevsJoker(m): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ntipia:
They rigged the test result in favour of the president they should call an independent doctor to do the test again and we'll hear happy New year
VAR needed at this juncture.
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Ajixegun: 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
espn:
What is good about the news...do you know how many people they have infected too...You all will go to church and mosque...but your heart...soul and spirit is filled with hate...

They hated the masses first by not doing right things at first, thinking that money and power is everything. So, this is the dividend of their evil act s right from the inception.
So, "one good turn deserves another"
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by priscaoge(f): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
CaptainMarvel:

shocked shocked you're still on nairaland??

Yes Sir grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by AgentNairaland(f): 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
jaxxy:

Na u know ooo. What is eternal rest again? Is that not used for deceased people?

So eternal rest na death statement, wonders shall never end grin
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by senatordave1(m): 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
Buhari is positive also
and atiku
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Fajoe2020: 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/breaking-covid-19-3-of-abba-kyaris-staff-test-positive/

Names please. Am still curious about the sudden reports of the virus especially in Lagos
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by adigun4mee(m): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
Mocking someone present problem is totally uncalled for,'you don't know if you'll be the next victim'

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Mummyfour(f): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

I hope Abba kyari's immune system defies all medical treatment.
Bros have mercy naa grin grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Godfullsam(m): 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
May Almighty God grant all covid-19 victims quihk recovery in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by TemmyT002(m): 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
saaron:
They closed the border for FOOD and open the border for Foreign Terrorist and Virus (corona) to come in.
The fulani regime's initial and DELIBERATE refusal to shut down international flights coming in through Lagos is because they thought Covid 19 will affect only Southerners! They thought they could manipulate the situation by allowing the spread of corona virus down South to as many southerners as possible until a significant number of Southern and Middle Beltan populations are infected and wiped out by the virus. Unfortunately for the regime, they have falling victim of their own wickedness.
I said this prayer before and I will repeat it again;
May the enemies of Nigeria who are directly and indirectly responsible for bringing suffering, hunger, misery, sorrow to families through bloodshed and ethnic cleansing via activities of terrorist in Nigeria be located by Corona virus and terminated in Jesus Christ name. Amen!!!
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

Don't be a mumu
If any of the leaders contract the virus, there is no way it won't reach you.
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Patrioticman007(m): 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
[quote author=AgentNairaland post=87729166]Good News..

At This Juncture, I Wish Mr Abba Kyari Eternal Rest In ..... But Before Then, They Should Give Him Camel Urine As Prophet Muhammad pbuh Prescribed It As Cure For Ailments And Epidemics .

[/quote

Its Allah that has dominion over the worlds, Covid 19 is just a test for man & its only Allah that will cure man of it.
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by RichBoy247: 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Good News..

At This Juncture, I Wish Mr Abba Kyari Eternal Rest In ..... But Before Then, They Should Give Him Camel Urine As Prophet Muhammad pbuh Prescribed It As Cure For Ailments And Epidemics

As you wish for others, so it shall be for you. Several of the people that have wished Buhari death in the pst are now buried themselves. Who God hath blessed, no idiot can curse.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by clemmonce(m): 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
WandaNara:
I pray this virus eliminate all our useless and corrupt politicians.
and you think the new crop of politicians will be better. I pity you

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Susu888(m): 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
saaron:
They closed the border for FOOD and open the border for Foreign Terrorist and Virus (corona) to come in.
The fulani regime's initial and DELIBERATE refusal to shut down international flights coming in through Lagos is because they thought Covid 19 will affect only Southerners! They thought they could manipulate the situation by allowing the spread of corona virus down South to as many southerners as possible until a significant number of Southern and Middle Beltan populations are infected and wiped out by the virus. Unfortunately for the regime, they have falling victim of their own wickedness.
May the enemies of Nigeria who are directly and indirectly responsible for bringing suffering, hunger, misery, sorrow to families through bloodshed and ethnic cleansing via activities of terrorist in Nigeria be located by Corona virus and terminated in Jesus Christ name. Amen!!!
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

Guy abeg, this ain't time for this tribal conspiracies nd all this bullsh*t you're talking.

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by AgentNairaland(f): 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
RichBoy247:

As you wish for others, so it shall be for you. Several of the people that have wished Buhari death in the pst are now buried themselves. Who God hath blessed, no idiot can curse.

Just relax, Covik birus won't delay your 30k monthly allawee grin
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by 6digitscomrade: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
Nigeria is in GOD'S Hands!

People of GOD all you need to do is to Genuinely Surrender and Trust GOD..

There is No plan B!

It's Just Plan A!!

This Virus is Not For you!!
and Rome is in whose hands? Perhaps God has neglected the pope?? My brother leave God out of diz
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by wyqay: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
Eeewoooo
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by sholamighty2012: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
This make our leaders sit up . Industrialization would have helped us..they refused to develop the country now where will they run to...this virus has come to shape the world and bring people back to God .
Weaith is even useless now...

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by noisy45(m): 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
I swear Buhari has caught the virus they are just hiding it
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by ajealadick(m): 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
I wonder how Naira land will allow this type of hate to be published uncensored.
AgentNairaland:
Good News..

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Kenturkey048(m): 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
Buhari is positive also
we know
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by KINGreignn: 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
bakescos01:

Kids younger than you are producing face mask and sanitizers in China and can’t even speak that English. You are here correcting English grammar on nairaland. Chewww

You must be an Imbèçilè. What have you produced to make you come at me like a rabid dog that you are. Whoever sent you to me, tell them, you didn't see me because I am not the cause of your woes and failures.

Rubbish and ingredients.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by jham01: 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
saaron:
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!
Very stupid, ur hatred and propaganda doesn't make u different from ur oppressors!
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by profEEEE: 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
datola:
God have mercy
That's just all we can say, my dear!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com / Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) / See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.