Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,691 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive (83780 Views)

Photos: The Grave Of Abba Kyari At Gudu Cemetery / Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade / Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Ayoefa: 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Sorry are you pained?? But our prophet prescribed Camel urine for us nah

6820 people have died in Italy alone more than doubled the number even in China. This is the land of Christianity, they brought you the bible used to brainwashed you and your fore fathers. Jesus sure couldn't help them even though the Vatican/Pope is in their country. Buy or borrow some sense.
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by LordReed(m): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
Esta code don hook for throat.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Insectkiller: 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
Monguno keep celebrating...

How would a single person hold a whole nation to ransome..??

God is still the Almighty not any man..

because u control NNPC, CBN, PPPRA, the Forces...u think u are mighty..
No No No No Nooooooooooooooooooooo..

Sanitization is on-going.
My people pls keep sanitizing ur hands..don't be tired...

angry shocked

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Emmasnoop(m): 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
Them better do test for Mr covik one nine too,make we know whether they go bring another buhari come after this one done die.
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by luminouz(m): 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
Semperty:
crocodile tears grin grin
How dare you interrupt me? wink
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by ecowas: 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
saaron:
They closed the border for FOOD and open the border for Foreign Terrorist and Virus (corona) to come in.
The fulani regime's initial and DELIBERATE refusal to shut down international flights coming in through Lagos is because they thought Covid 19 will affect only Southerners! They thought they could manipulate the situation by allowing the spread of corona virus down South to as many southerners as possible until a significant number of Southern and Middle Beltan populations are infected and wiped out by the virus. Unfortunately for the regime, they have falling victim of their own wickedness.
I said this prayer before and I will repeat it again;
May the enemies of Nigeria who are directly and indirectly responsible for bringing suffering, hunger, misery, sorrow to families through bloodshed and ethnic cleansing via activities of terrorist in Nigeria be located by Corona virus and terminated in Jesus Christ name. Amen!!!
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

Say a big Amen!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by AgentNairaland(f): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ayoefa:

6820 people have died in Italy alone more than doubled the number even in China. This is the land of Christianity, they brought you the bible used to brainwashed you and your fore fathers. Jesus sure couldn't help them even though the Vatican/Pope is in their country. Buy or borrow some sense.

Don't be confused Bro, Italy is not like Saudi Arabia that abolish Church many big mosques are in Italy, check this link and see by yourself

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Italy

Secondly don't forget that prophet Muhammad pbuh said he's not something original and CLUELESS.. I'm not here to argue pls

Say, "I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I have a clue on what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner." Surah Al-Ahqaf Verse 9
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
We are counting...kyari for dey relax for london hospital,but no way for him...
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by nick50(m): 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
Shebi we been dey beg abba kyari sorry buhari to close the border and airport and address Nigerians since but him dey do gra gra?.. Now the die is cast.. Make we enjoy d news now that we still can.. I pray the impostor tests negative too.. No time to check time

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Kayw4re(m): 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
espn:
What is good about the news...do you know how many people they have infected too...You all will go to church and mosque...but your heart...soul and spirit is filled with hate...

I tell you bros
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Blessing135(f): 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nawa oo!! Did is getting serious
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by ecowas: 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
nick50:
Shebi we been dey beg abba kyari sorry buhari to close the border and airport and address Nigerians since but him dey do gra gra?.. Now the die is cast.. Make we enjoy d news now that we still can.. I pray the impostor tests negative too.. No time to check time
I pray the impostor test positive undecided
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Sirwallace(m): 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
KINGreignn:

Tell that to your aged parents since you lack sense and respect.

Take your respect and truancy to the cave or wherever you came from.

Nonsense.
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by bigpicture001: 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

I hope Abba kyari's immune system defies all medical treatment.

Honestly the man is good nd sound for leadership...its bubu DT doesn't know how to lead Nigeria
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Ayoefa: 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Don't be confused Bro, Italy is not like Saudi Arabia that abolish Church many big mosques are in Italy, check this link and see by yourself

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Italy

Listen to the retard, are their mosques at the Vatican? I have been to the Vatican before as a tourist. That's the center of your Christianity, if you ever make it out of Nigeria, go there and learn the true history of your religion. Try changing the narrative as much as you can but the world knows that Italy the land of the Vatican, land of the Popes land of the Roman's who wrote the bible is losing more people to Coronavirus than any other land. 743 people just died in Italy in just 24 hrs, wonder why Jesus didn't help them out.
Wasting my time responding to a religious brainwashed sheep. BYE.
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Oyiboman69: 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
KINGreignn:

It's 'dying' and not 'dieing'.
Its not it's. Teacher

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
BanevsJoker:

VAR needed at this juncture.

Gbam!
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by AgentNairaland(f): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ayoefa:

Listen to the retard, are their mosques at the Vatican? I have been to the Vatican before as a tourist. That's the center of your Christianity, if you ever make it out of Nigeria, go there and learn the true history of your religion. Try changing the narrative as much as you can but the world knows that Italy the land of the Vatican, land of the Popes land of the Roman's who wrote the bible is losing more people to Coronavirus than any other land. 743 people just died in Italy in just 24 hrs, wonder why Jesus didn't help them out.
Wasting my time responding to a religious brainwashed sheep. BYE.

Secondly don't forget that prophet Muhammad pbuh said he's not something original and CLUELESS.. I'm not here to argue pls

Say, "I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I have a clue on what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner." Surah Al-Ahqaf Verse 9

If Muhammad pbuh could boldly said he's NOT original and clueless, as a SLAVE what's ur hope?? Who's now brainwashed, thank God the same Quran that was written by Angel Jibril and allah says JESUS SON OF MARY IS YOUR MESSIAH... While Muhammad pbuh is what?? grin
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Nat404: 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ntipia:
They rigged the test result in favour of the president they should call an independent doctor to do the test again and we'll hear happy New year
It's good the doctors told lies. By the time it gets to the critical stage, then it'll be all over for him. I'm not sad this deadly virus is hitting these crooked politicians now.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by kenx1(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hehehehehehehehehe Oya begin fly abroad
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
Princedapace:

No one cares.. Go to hospitals and see people dying becus of lack of electricity, bed space and basic things govt provide for her people. I spend so much to power the electricity for my business. Nigerians died in their numbers this year alone on road accidents, insecurity, and Boko haram. I mean, avoidable deaths.

When my ex gf was kidnapped, it was a horrible experience for her and her family. And no one to help. These old men wasted our money, they all have billions of properties abroad. Thunder will fire them. We dont care as long as they have a taste of what millions of Nigerians taste every day.

Where were there own hearts when they were looting us, intimidating us and wasting our resources? They killed our education becus they can loot and send their kids abroad.

We told them that Nigeria is not working that we need to change our constitution, and restructure, they said no becus they are looting billions.

They are never tired of looting. They are the reasons many men and women are in Europe hustling, leaving their loved ones here to feel lonely and sexually deprived. They are the reasons many marriages failed. Thunder never start. Yes, we all are at risks. But at this point, most Nigerians dont care as long as their enemies (the politicians) also pay for it.

SECONDED!
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Nat404: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
kenx1:
Hehehehehehehehehe Oya begin fly abroad
They take themselves as God. Now, the real God has shown how mightier he is.

I'm sorry to say that some of these wicked politicians would die.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by ddippset(m): 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
saaron:
They closed the border for FOOD and open the border for Foreign Terrorist and Virus (corona) to come in.
The fulani regime's initial and DELIBERATE refusal to shut down international flights coming in through Lagos is because they thought Covid 19 will affect only Southerners! They thought they could manipulate the situation by allowing the spread of corona virus down South to as many southerners as possible until a significant number of Southern and Middle Beltan populations are infected and wiped out by the virus. Unfortunately for the regime, they have falling victim of their own wickedness.
I said this prayer before and I will repeat it again;
May the enemies of Nigeria who are directly and indirectly responsible for bringing suffering, hunger, misery, sorrow to families through bloodshed and ethnic cleansing via activities of terrorist in Nigeria be located by Corona virus and terminated in Jesus Christ name. Amen!!!
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!
Say what you say but leave the name of Jesus out of this.

Your post is filled with lies and rumours yet you mention Jesus in it!

I don't know which of the jesuses taught you how to pray like this but definitely not the Jesus that I know and serve.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by maasoap(m): 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Good News..

They Should Re-Test Bubu Mr "Covik One Nine Birus" Again And Again

Once It's Them Covik Dey Catch No Problem, We're Happy

We can't be happy until you and your family members become victims too. Wicked soul.

At This Juncture, I Wish Mr Abba Kyari Eternal Rest In ..... But Before Then, They Should Give Him Camel Urine [s]As Prophet Muhammad pbuh Prescribed It As Cure For Ailments And Epidemics [/s]

Islam is not a filthy religion, rather it is a religion of cleanliness. Ode oshi
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by cyberbizkit: 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
This is serious
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by wavylevel: 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
J111333:
You churchgoers amaze me. sad

He gave you disease because He is angry but when scientists find the cure, you give Him back the glory.
Seek knowledge, you lots won't but you depend on criminal pastors for interpretation of a readable book as simple as bible.

The earlier you realise that man is the architect of his own misfortunes the better. Today, the whole world even kids are searching for scientific answers to the pandemic while you stay back in Nigeria and pray.

Comment of the year

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by maasoap(m): 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
espn:
What is good about the news...do you know how many people they have infected too... You all will go to church and mosque...but your heart...soul and spirit is filled with hate ...

It's sickening reading their comments
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by naijaschoolguru(m): 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
Oyiboman69:

Its not it's. Teacher
You worst wallai, ' it's' or ' It is' which one be ' its' ? This one make sense for ur hear?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by maasoap(m): 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
Ok patiently waiting for the confirmed death report of Abba kyari.

SMH. Pathetic!
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by AgentNairaland(f): 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
maasoap:

We can't be happy until you and your family members become victims too. Wicked soul.

Islam is not a filthy religion, rather it is a religion of cleanliness. Ode oshi

Sorry I'm not in Nigeria with my family so therefore, no how we can contact the shit.. But I foreseen, you're the next victim just take note

Islam is not what?? But prophet pbuh prescribed it or I should show u the hadith?
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Oolawealth: 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
Nigeria is in GOD'S Hands!

People of GOD all you need to do is to Genuinely Surrender and Trust GOD..

There is No plan B!

It's Just Plan A!!

This Virus is Not For you!!
no country will tell you that my president is having even if he had.
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Ayoefa: 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

If Muhammad pbuh could boldly said he's NOT original and clueless, as a SLAVE what's ur hope?? Who's now brainwashed, thank God the same Quran that was written by Angel Jibril and allah says JESUS SON OF MARY IS YOUR MESSIAH... While Muhammad pbuh is what?? grin

You have given your Pastors more than just tithes, you have also donated your brain. Give the phone back to your mama and go to bed kid. Good night.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) / Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com / Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.