Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday (89447 Views)

2023 Election: Nigerians Not Courts Should Choose Leaders - Goodluck Jonathan / Goodluck Jonathan: Ballot, Not Courts, Should Determine Election Winners / Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by wwwihy: 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
Lagos state government has ordered the closure of all banks, offices, markets and courts in the state effective from Thursday.

Governor Sanwo-Olu stated this after a meeting of the state security council at the State House, Marina Tuesday.

The Governor who insisted that the order was not a lockdown however said that this new directive will be for seven days in the first instance, even as he reduced the number of people who can be in a gatherering from 50 to 25 persons.

He also said that all travels to Lagos by Air or by road will no longer be encouraged.

Sanwo-Olu who said that the health situation was dire said all public parks, gym, swimming pools etc are also to close with immediate effect.

He said that the security agents had have been ordered to strictly enforce the directive as anyone who contravenes it will be dealt with.
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/03/24/covid-19-lagos-on-lockdown-from-thursday/

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by Godytech(m): 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
chai

modified: FTC
I dedicate this FTC to corona virus for entering aso rock

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by IgboMuslim: 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
May God save us

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by Citytrend: 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
Guys chill. What is playing out is what I call the God fact.

My only problem is the fact that our politicians doesn't seems to grasp what is playing out around the globe Just like the Stubborn Pharoah of Yesteryears. If not they'd be on their Knees. But funny enough that won't happen because of their Ocultic engagements in quest for Power

Only the unguided soul will ask God the reason He allowed this pandemic... Until I see one poor market woman crying over the death of her only son

Let me see a single Leader in the world that will boast of power again after this pandemic.

The world thought God was Joking with words When he said their worries would be worst than that of Sodom & Gomorrah. Only a bad Messenger focus on the messenger more than the message itself. So forget China and drive your subconscious mind on the message instead.

With no fear of the Government, oga Supporter please ask your world Powers where they left their Powers, including the Cabal in Aso Rock who rather Derive pleasure in visiting men from underworld, where is their Powers

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
So many things would be affected with this lockdown.
Anyway, when there is life, there is hope.
Kudos to Governor Sanwo-Olu & the medical team for their unrelenting efforts in the face of this global challenge.
Together, we shall all overcome it.
#StaySafe.

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by lawalosky(m): 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
Gegen ladies and gentlemen braze yourselves.
Egugun has finally arrived

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by Chatflick(m): 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nna eh

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by CrazyMan(m): 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
This is the best solution for now, till a permanent cure can be found and administered to those affected. There's no need spreading the virus like the gospel to basically any and every one you come across.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by phransix2: 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
Me don dey on lock down already... COVID-19 is not a respecter of person imagine Abba Kyari. Something's strongly telling me Bubu don carry am too

210 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by Acidosis(m): 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
Heard this on Channels but Sanwo-Olu needs to get serious and define what he means by 'lockdown'. The order isn't clear

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by SultanOfPuna: 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
So Many Stories To Tell My Unborn Kids

How I Survived Ebola, Coronavirus, Buhari
And Multiple Unprotected Sex..

310 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by medTechworld(f): 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
I read online earlier today that Buhari tested NEGATIVE whereas his Chief of staff tested POSITIVE. i also read that the chief of staff aides tested POSITIVE too... How is it Possible that Buhari was NEGATIVE? ABI ARE THEY NOW HIDING HIS CONVID-19 STATUS? well, THIS IS NIGERIA. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by aylive02(m): 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
This is becoming more of a zombies' film.

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by AGUBANZE(m): 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
grin tongue

I’m hiding in Sambisa Forest . I rather die in the midst of the devils I know (boko boys) than the angel I don’t know (corona)

I get enough Arizona to last me till eternity . If you need merchandise ,go find yours . grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by UNNSUGpresido(m): 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
How man wan take survive now?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by TheGameYard(m): 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
So what now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by Crispels(m): 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
[/b]NOT A TOTAL SHUTDOWN[b]

I watched the Governor’s press briefing and he said it excludes markets that sell essential items like food and medicine. Some Nigerian journalists and their incomplete news.

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by BruncleZuma: 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
Chai
Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by Yenefer(f): 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
Let’s be clear.
1. The virus does not spread. You spread it. Stay at home.
2. Hospitals are not the solution. They are the war zone. Only you can defeat this disease. Stay at home.
3. There is no cure. Stay at home.
4. People are dying. Stay at home.
#Covid19Out

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by DoubleEngine007: 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
This thing is getting more serious... And I still heard one mumu man saying the virus will not survive the heat in Nigeria this morning.. People dey sha...

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by anonymous1759(m): 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
Enough of all these orders what will people eat at home? Have they paid salaries? What about the jobless ones that depend on daily jobs to feed? Before you give orders create Avenue to make life easy for the masses. Some countries are given money to their citizens to sustain themselves despite their low unemployment rate, talk less of a country without jobs how will people survive?

This is a warning to all sensible Nigerian to put ethnicity and Religion on hold to vote for the right people who will create employment and plan for the future of the country.

Just imagine Nigeria is on a lock down for a month what will people eat? All those fools supporting Apc and pdp rogues where are you now? Can you stock your house with food for a month without going to work? But I can bet my balls these people call politicians you kill yourself for can go 365 days without going out and will still eat 3 sq meal if worse come to worse. Use this period to reflect on yourself if the little change you collect monthly or every 4 yrs will change your life. What we need is employment and a good economy. If you and your spouse earns like 1m monthly food won't be a problem but 30k monthly is fuvked up.

135 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by SSam01: 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
Kobik one 9 speaking. Am leaving lagos to Aso Rock copied?

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by bitterpill: 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
Lagos
Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by Captainrambo2: 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
Too late already undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by Sunxhub: 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
Lock down like say fence first dey
Mtchweeeeeee

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by homealone00: 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
embarassed
Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by perez019(m): 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
Better late than never.. May God heal our land.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by ichidodo: 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
This will be interesting....
Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by pat077: 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
He Don happen. Hope atm will work or else......

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by keleman992000(m): 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
they should not shake this table oooo

8 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by dinocy(m): 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
This is what our presido should have done weeks before now.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Personally Visits Wike After He 'Stormed Out Of Venue'. Photos / Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) / Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.