Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday (89451 Views)

2023 Election: Nigerians Not Courts Should Choose Leaders - Goodluck Jonathan / Goodluck Jonathan: Ballot, Not Courts, Should Determine Election Winners / Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
Prof Maurice Iwu where is your cure?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by jaxxy(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
Which kind wahala be this na??

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by senatordave1(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
Skmoda360:

they hide it from populace, I'm damn sure Buhari is positive don't ask me oo but my instinct tells me they don't want us to know......
Am sure atiku is
Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by Raskasal(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
aylive02:
This is becoming more of a zombies' film.

Lol... that na double wahala for dead body ooo

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by anonymous1759(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
DexterousOne:

The order is in "order"

The city MUST BE ON LOCK DOWN

If we continue to move as if nothing is up

We will have a near apocalypse in Lagos

Its better to he hungry and alive

Than to in the process of looking for "daily bread" endanger yourself and others

Since they are the ones that predominantly vote bad govt

I want hunger to deal ruthlessly with them.
Idiots

It's not going to be easy but it's an eye for everyone to know that "All man for himself when jungle mature ''
Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by SaintLucia: 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
phransix2:
Me don dey on lock down already... COVID-19 is not a respecter of person imagine Abba Kyari. Something's strongly telling me Bubu don carry am too
Something is also telling me that Atiku don contact the virus.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by kingthreat(m): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
Banks need to open. Or atm no go operate ni?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by zendi: 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
Crispels:
[/b]NOT A TOTAL SHUTDOWN[b]

I watched the Governor’s press briefing and he said it excludes markets that sell essential items like food and medicine. Some Nigerian journalists and their incomplete news.
And i hope the authorities are not such robotic idiots.
You cannot close the banks, the effect will be worse than the Virus.
Even the infected will need money to move themselves to treatment centres.
The quarantined, self isolalated or socially distanced will need money to maintain what is left of their lives, to manage the situation they find themslves in.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by gpsmiles: 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
Just look at them...The politicians who loved traveling abroad brought this upon us.They quickly run from naija to abroad for medical treatments.They contacted the virus there and refuse to stay put but rather running back to naija.

What more can I say ........

So terrible
Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by kingthreat(m): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Prof Maurice Iwu where is your cure?

Are you minding the senile corrupt prof?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by Phyde: 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
Make them wait small till boys collect salary naa.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by Chatflick(m): 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
jerry447:

Can you teach me forex
PM me, I don't want to spam
Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
So Many Stories To Tell My Unborn Kids

How I Survived Ebola,Coronavirus and Multiple Unprotected Sex..

You did nit add how you survived demonic bihari
Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by Homiesjinxbank: 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
Lagos on lockdown, e dun happen
Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by BanevsJoker(m): 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
Citytrend:
Guys chill. What is playing out is what I call the God fact.

My only problem is the fact that our politicians doesn't seems to grasp what is playing out around the globe Just like the Stubborn Pharoah of Yesterday Years. If not they'd be on their neils. But funny enough that won't happen because of their Ocultic engagements

Only the unguided soul will ask God the reason He allowed this pandemic... Until I see one poor market woman crying over the death of her only son

Let me see a single Leader in the world that will boast of power again after this pandemic

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me
Knees
Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by lastempero: 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
Citytrend:
Guys chill. What is playing out is what I call the God fact.

My only problem is the fact that our politicians doesn't seem to see what is playing out around the globe. If not they'd be on their neils. But funny enough that won't happen because of their Ocultic engagements

Only the unguided soul will ask God the reason He allowed this pandemic... Until I see one poor market woman crying over the death of her only son

Let me see a single Leader in the world that will boast of power again after this pandemic

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me

What's your point now,did china conduct any prayer conference to control theirs. Too much religion is killing us already.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by Olas00(m): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
God heal our land.
Let there be peace������
Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by lastempero: 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
Grace001:

If only you know the % of lagosian that live from "hand to mouth" you won't be saying this... What provision did the useless government have put in place to at least assist the masses..

Maybe when they are indoor and hunger strike they should eat the wall, and chairs and table.. Lagosians won't sit at home, it can't work.

So everyone should continue moving around and probably spread the virus. Lockdown is the only way to go if you dont want our case to be worse than that of italy.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
Grace001:

I hope this won't encourage arm robbery over night when people of the underworld know that people are keeping cash at home... Hmmm this lockdown can't work in Lagos simple

my brother, shey u wan go announce am say u stack money put for house?

btw, na true u talk onto say the thing fit encourage robbery cos a lot of commercial activities will be affected big time (happening already). but, na pray make we dey pray say make bad thing no come knock on our doors.

make everybody just prepare, we shall overcome.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by deltateam: 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
UNNSUGpresido:
How man wan take survive now?

Is that a question? What solution do you bring to the table, Presido?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by citruslimited(m): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
Dose this means that the less previlaged will die of hunger at home

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by Sweeetheart(m): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
ityP:

You be very foolish girl. It's not longer a hoax?

she said it herself in her other two monikers that's she's only a troll and only seeking attention here. I no blame her though, observing her you will know she's a daughter of high profile using this place to keep boredom

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by Lordfujoe: 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
Let the drama begin...only Jah can save us now
Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by SaintLucia: 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
medTechworld:
I read online earlier today that Buhari tested NEGATIVE whereas his Chief of staff tested POSITIVE. i also read that the chief of staff aides tested POSITIVE too... How is it Possible that Buhari was NEGATIVE? ABI ARE THEY NOW HIDING HIS CONVID-19 STATUS? well, THIS IS NIGERIA. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
The same way the German Chancellor doctor tested positive while the woman tested negative after shaking and embracing each others. Na the same way Trump tested negative while the Brazilian official that visited him tested positive. The same way the Canadian Prime Minister tested negative while his wife tested positive. The same way Atiku who refused to go for test after meeting his son while his son tested positive. I don't know the kind of joy u wanna derive from bitterness and hatred.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by rabzy: 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
Crispels:

I watched the Governor’s press briefing and he said it excludes markets that sell essential items like food and medicine. Some Nigerian journalists and their incomplete news.

Thanks for this clarification, because I am wondering what madman would lock markets.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by Coldie(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
They heard the whites were closing they didn't know why neither did they put things in place they just went all out

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by OsuGanja(m): 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
This is the right time to fumigate your homes..CHECK my signature and book an a day to get your home and surroundings fumigated
Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by Excuzeme: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
Acidosis:

Heard this on Channels but Sanwo-Olu needs to get serious and define what he means by 'lockdown'. The order isn't clear

Thank you jawe!
All this half-lockdown is just another double speak!
The only way to achieve any meaningful arrest of this Virus is to LOCKDOWN EVERYTHING, FOR 14DAYS.
Sanwo Olu should be bold and proactive by telling Lagosians that as from Saturday (to give people enough time to plan, withdraw money, stock food in th e house, fill drums with water and take some other emergency actions like buying fuel, batteries, candles, salt, Paracetamo;, e.t.c), then IMPOSE A FUL LOCKDOWN. No movement except for those on emergency duties.

What he is doing now is just allowing the Virus to spread further and kill mre people that otherwise could have been saved.
Two weeks lockdown will not kill us but it will save thousands of life and resources, for a broke country like Nigeria.

If we had good leadership at Abuja and not all these brainless geriatrics (one by one, the Virus will finish them off on our behalf! angry grin ), there is nothing wrong in declaring a National Lockdown, after giving people two days notice!

At the end of the day, only a lockdown will still arrest this Virus, so why not now now?
A STICH DONE IN TIME, SAVES NINE!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by medTechworld(f): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
SaintLucia:
The same way the German Chancellor doctor tested positive while the woman tested negative after shaking and embracing each others. Na the same way Trump tested negative while the Brazilian official that visited him tested positive. The same way the Canadian Prime Minister tested negative while his wife tested positive. The same way Atiku who refused to go for test after meeting his son while his son tested positive. I don't know the kind of joy u wanna derive from bitterness and hatred.

Mr Man, no one derives joy from hatred. Use your common sense. Then why was some equipment moved from gwagwalada general hospital to aso rock? Shey aso rock Don turn isolation center? Use your Hq.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by adenigga(m): 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
Crispels:

God bless you!

Especially, thisdays Newspaper is something else.

What I read from 3 different sources concured with your findings.

Or are they suffering from Corona Virus ni?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
This is getting really serious angry
Re: Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday by Grace001: 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

my brother, shey u wan go announce am say u stack money put for house?

btw, na true u talk onto say the thing fit encourage robbery cos a lot of commercial activities will be affected big time (happening already). but, na pray make we dey pray say make bad thing no come knock on our doors.

make everybody just prepare, we shall overcome.

Sir, people with bad intentions will also come to the ATM point and pretend as if they want to withdraw just to see the rate at which people are withdrawing money. The next plans would be on how to strike over night. God will help us this is really a difficult times.

In as much that I agree that lock down will help in containing this virus, but it will be difficult for people to stay indoor when they have nothing to eat. Even Americans are fighting over toilet papers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Personally Visits Wike After He 'Stormed Out Of Venue'. Photos / Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) / Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.