Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Osun State Government Suspends Weekly Markets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Government Suspends Weekly Markets (16643 Views)

Insecurity: Kaduna Suspends Weekly Market, Bans Livestock Transportation / Ban On Weekly Markets: Kaduna Govt Has Imposed Death Penalty On Us – Residents / Borno Government Suspends Lockdown Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Government Suspends Weekly Markets by AgentNairaland(f): 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
This Is Getting Interesting
Re: Osun State Government Suspends Weekly Markets by Martinola(m): 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
Topmaike007:
and that's the real virus
D original virus my broda
Re: Osun State Government Suspends Weekly Markets by Tifunloran: 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
Wetin we go chop?

1 Like

Re: Osun State Government Suspends Weekly Markets by OsuGanja(m): 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
This is the right time to fumigate your homes..CHECK my signature and book an a day to get your home and surroundings fumigated
Re: Osun State Government Suspends Weekly Markets by senatordave1(m): 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
Tifunloran:
Wetin we go chop?
He said weekly markets not daily.its a partial closure.by the way,why are nigerians so concerned about food more than anything else unlike other countries?

1 Like

Re: Osun State Government Suspends Weekly Markets by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
UNNSUGpresido:
I hope hunger no go take over like this

No
Re: Osun State Government Suspends Weekly Markets by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
glorex:
With the menace of coronavirus the internet and other technological entrepreneurs will cashout immensely, lots of people are online now, mtn, Glo, Airtel, will witness increase in data consumption, hypo and other sanitizer companies are already cashing out heavily, fait money would soon be ruled out and the new era of cryptocurrencies would be adopted as a means of payment world wide.

In summary this covid 19 is already serving as a blessing to some group of entrepreneurs.

Please let's stay safe and invest wisely.

Opportunities lie within problems and challenges

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Government Suspends Weekly Markets by EvangelistChuks(m): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
PediakAuthor:
This issue is getting serious than expected. Total lockdown is still the best option . I support such a gesture and I hereby propose that other state governments should adopt this strategy to supplement the existing #StayHome efforts...

The winter is here already!!
because you have in reserve what to eat or probably you are a dependent.Shuting down will create more problem than Corona ever could have. Even America made provision for sharing money to their citizens to sustain them. Hmm

1 Like

Re: Osun State Government Suspends Weekly Markets by ciencee(m): 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
Abeg which food dey boost immune system against virus?
I wan to boost my own.
Re: Osun State Government Suspends Weekly Markets by Injera(f): 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
Healdworldjesus:
Good day dear Nairalanders. First of all I pray that these common enemy we are all fighting would never win. May God in heaven give us victory and protect us all. I don't know about any other part of NIGERIA but here in Abuja it's tense and people are panicking.
The reason I am writing these is to asked for your help Guys. I was jobless for months and got this job late last month and began this month and today my boss has told us not to come to work for at least 21 days and I have used virtually all my savings for transport and we weren't paid today till we get back in 3 weeks time. I stay at suleja and go to bannex each day and have done that for almost 3 weeks now at the rate of almost 900 per day and right now I am left with less than 3k. Now I need to stuck the house with food and while coming back from work I branch the market and guy's my 3000 couldn't get me anything. It couldn't even get anything that would last a week and I don't have anyone to call to asked for help than strangers that don't know me. Now I'm not gonna come here and lie and say lies for help but plead with you all as friends to please assist me and not just me but other's around you as well. My boss told us that before Sunday there would be a nation wide lockdown so therefore please there are people around you that might not have enough please if God put it in your heart's please help them no matter how small. Buy them rice and beans and garri and if you are a boss here please especially in ABUJA let your workers go on a break and before you give a break please try and pay them because many of us don't have another source . This might come as a scam or a lie to extort people but it's not and even tho you can't help me please just say a prayer for NIGERIA our country and help someone when the lockdown begins and asked anyone that stays around suleja, a lockdown has began tomorrow for us here. 0230996969. GTB Bank. God bless you and God save NIGERIA
Na wao. Una no dey shame
Re: Osun State Government Suspends Weekly Markets by Omoslim26: 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2020
God this thing is really turning to wahala oo

mean while if you have any Female Facebook account to sell hala me
Re: Osun State Government Suspends Weekly Markets by Tifunloran: 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
senatordave1:

He said weekly markets not daily.its a partial closure.by the way,why are nigerians so concerned about food more than anything else unlike other countries?

My monicker says it all, beside why are we working? If not bcus of food and others
Re: Osun State Government Suspends Weekly Markets by mistercharles: 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
ciencee:
Abeg which food dey boost immune system against virus?
I wan to boost my own.
vegetables
Re: Osun State Government Suspends Weekly Markets by senatordave1(m): 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
Tifunloran:

My monicker says it all, beside why are we working? If not bcus of food and others
We are working to develop Nigeria as a nation not just our stomach.lets be more selfless n less selfish.we need national reorientation
Re: Osun State Government Suspends Weekly Markets by tete7000(m): 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
De 3rd
studioone:
If they had closed the border, It wouldn't be this bad.
Funny enough, they are falling victims themselves.

Anyways.

For your Computer Graphics and Creative projects, including, editing of some complex documents.

2D & 3D Motion Graphics / Animation.

Visit:
www.creativestudioone.com

You want people that live outside our shore to close borders. You didn't notice Aisha ensured her children are back home before she started shouting total lock down?
Re: Osun State Government Suspends Weekly Markets by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
godkiller:
Time to build an ecommerce software.
Re: Osun State Government Suspends Weekly Markets by wahmed3888: 9:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
Re: Osun State Government Suspends Weekly Markets by Tifunloran: 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
senatordave1:

We are working to develop Nigeria as a nation not just our stomach.lets be more selfless n less selfish.we need national reorientation

You are on your own bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo / APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi / Why Akpabio Left Keyamo’s Screening For Aso Villa – Senate Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.