Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria (93702 Views)

5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 / How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) / COVID-19: Jack Ma's Donation Moved From Lagos To Abuja By The Air Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Villain7: 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Christians Should Start Paying Tithe To The Scientific Research Committee..

My mum that is a hardcore Prayer Warrior
Decided not to go to church again
I asked her to rub annointing oil and go to church
That Nothing will happen.
You need to see the way she look me..
I still dey laugh her
Funny but don't laugh at her cos her prayers has gone a long way in your life. She's applying precaution instead of foolishness. So don't come here to make jest of yourself thinking it's your mum or God.

2 Likes

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
kokomilala:
After the cover up of COVID-19 by the Chinese Communist Party,after which 21 million Chinese died and their cell phone lines retired, they are now parading themselves as the saviour of the world. This is diplomatic grandstanding and it's not cool.

I wish I had money, I would have demanded for your account number. But don't worry, someday. Your thoughts, as good as mine. China is using this to still make peeps feel sober and pity them, real sense, they authored this bioweapon based on Nano tech and sharing to the entire universe. Communist nations are known for state hacks and destruction as this, aiming for targets for world power. China and Russia like.
SARS eats up the respiratory system, Corona virus, the strain here doesn't do much harm. I started to wonder how a simple catarrh would claim several lives by eating the respiratory system. If it wasn't bioengineered.
Others may be stupid. I'm not. I dislike china now. Really.

4 Likes

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by ednut1(m): 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
Roon9:
Some idiots would still loot
corrected
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Alfredah01: 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
Las las some greedy leaders will keep it for their selfish interest forgotten the virus will somehow get to them.
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by pfadom: 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nigeria's billionaires are selfish, oppressive, hypocritically egocentric.

What about the billionaires Pastors who cannot even provide ordinary face masks and sanitizers for their congregants?

Freeman1986:
where are all our billionaires? oya Jack Ma have led the way to follow, The momphas and husppuppies ,its time to walk the talk

2 Likes

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by citruslimited(m): 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
I just hope it will be utilized for the public use and not diverted by greedy men
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by popcykaylah(m): 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
Some bastardsss for FG go still thief am Dey sell am to Nigerians
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by sylve11: 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
slimfit1:

God use this disease to cleanse all African leaders like you did in Egypt those days .

Are you sure this isn't fiction? Just asking o. cool
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by chebyshev(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
The government of Nigeria representative who will receive these items should ensure they undergo standard test to certify they are coronavirus free ooo

3 Likes

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
crackkhaus:
More test-kits mean more tests will be done.

I expect an exponential rise in the number of positive cases over the next few days as a result of this.

That aside, this was a donation.
I hope that generationally cursed Nigerians won't start selling it.

I hope so too
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
pfadom:
Nigeria's billionaires are selfish, oppressive, hypocritically egocentric.

What about the billionaires Pastors who cannot even provide ordinary face masks and sanitizers for their congregants?

Exactly
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by SenecaTheYonger: 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
Them for sell am packet the money naa...
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by sunbreaker: 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
slimfit1:
They will share this equipment among themselves the man should have just donated it to Yemen.

Anyway, I want to pray for these test equipment. May God bless the person who donated it.
May coronavirus kill whoever wants to miss use the equipment amen.
Father let coronavirus wipe out all the people that have no good intentions for this country Nigeria Amen Amen and?

Something good must come out of this coronavirus.
God use this disease to cleanse all African leaders like you did in Egypt those days
Amen.
Our leaders suddenly find out that we have a country.
What is African leader in this matter,u dey read news at all?
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Villain7: 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
chimezieeze98:
By tomorrow now, you will see boko Haram wearing the equipments.

Meanwhile, watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-Xbbr8c50E

Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Ondo State

Staff practicing how patients will be transported from the ambulance into the centre. It is 20 bed � centre
This is good. I appreciate This, in as much as it seems local, but it worth it. Kudos...
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by AnimationsVilla: 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by obailala(m): 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
I dont do conspiracy theories but on this one, those donated items should be sterilised very thoroughly. No one can be trusted at times like this. Hopefully it's not a ploy to plunge the centre of Africa into chaos.

2 Likes

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by OsuGanja(m): 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
This is the right time to fumigate your homes..CHECK my signature and book an a day to get your home and surroundings fumigated
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by watchindelta(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
Dangote where are u? And all Nigeria celebrities no fit do noting? Italy Armani, versa, Berlusconi, Fedez etc donate to their country but naija na to dey show off dem sabi
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Sunxhub: 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
Thank God the equipment is for prevention and not the cure, even though dey share it among them selves Egungun done reach express
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
The donation should not go to Ask rock o. The cabal have taken one of the 2 ventilation system to Aso rock.
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
neutralmind:
Impressive.

Hand sanitizers available.

WhatsApp:

https:///2348028052100

Available in bulk at very good price. Buy for personal use or re sell and make good profits
Abeg hw much and were is ur location?
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Xano(m): 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
Thank you so much sir. Sir, put your representative in charge of distribution of these items for effective usage.
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by xynerise: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nice gesture but since we don't know why China invented Coronavirus, we should be careful with this gift. Could be Greek gift undecided

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by afecgivers: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
Still waiting for baba GO, church founders, and banks that are busy buying other banks, politicians ... To show us how much they love Nigeria
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
crackkhaus:
More test-kits mean more tests will be done.

I expect an exponential rise in the number of positive cases over the next few days as a result of this.

That aside, this was a donation.
I hope that generationally cursed Nigerians won't start selling it.
Are u and yours on total lockdown?

How are people taking the latest development your side?

@ topic, that thing is for africa. Whoop, those kits are too much na for one country.
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by guychidile: 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
very nice of you....thank God o!
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
xynerise:
Nice gesture but since we don't know why China invented Coronavirus, we should be careful with this gift. Could be Greek gift undecided
I don't trust that country.
Had never.
Sometimes when I see people praise China here, I will be amused as they don't know anything about that country.
They should ask their nebouring countries.
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Christians Should Start Paying Tithe To The Scientific Research Committee..

My mum that is a hardcore Prayer Warrior
Decided not to go to church again
I asked her to rub annointing oil and go to church
That Nothing will happen. God will save her
You need to see the way she look me..
I still dey laugh her

Religion is not just waiting they are also praying for scientists to find a cure. It’s a pari passu
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Yankee101: 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
Thank God for rich people with sense

What have richest people and politicians done in Nigeria?
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by JOOHEL: 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
Who's Jack ma?
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Obiwank: 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
Covid -19 has arrived in Nigeria. Now watch the rise in the number of cases.

Sad that we are so stupid to allow this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bodybuilding Taken Too Far.(pictures) / British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) / Nigerians Mark No Bra Day 2018 On Social Media (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.