Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,416 members, 7,781,208 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:40 AM

The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) (1281 Views)

Skit Makers Now Use The Name Of Jesus For Jokes, CAN Should Act Immediately!! / TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) / Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
We need the power of Jesus for healing more than ever NOW .

Nigeria needs Jesus healing power to eradicate Coronavirus. This is the time for MEN OF god to ARISE and show us the power in the blood of Jesus.

Mark 16:17-18
And these signs will follow those who [a]believe: In My name they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

Matthew 9:35
Jesus was going through all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every kind of disease and every kind of sickness.

Where is Jesus in these trying times for our healing ??

There are millions of Jesus followers in Nigeria, they should come and heal us with the blood of Jesus and in the name of Jesus. Then the whole land will be healed.

Where is the great and mighty Adeboye ?
Where is the great and mighty Kumuyi ?
Where is the great and mighty Oyedepo ?
Where is the great and mighty Chris Oyakhilome ?

WHERE IS THE JESUS HEALING POWER ?

2 Likes

Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) by sukerefakere(m): 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
That's what we need
Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2020
answers needed from the minions

1 Like

Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 26, 2020
Any reports of Coronavirus healings yet ??

Please post ASAP, let us give glory to Jesus.

1 Like

Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 26, 2020

Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) by Funaki: 4:38am On Mar 26, 2020
TB Joshua promised it will end tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) by hupernikao: 6:58am On Mar 26, 2020
frosbel2:

Nigeria needs Jesus healing power to eradicate Coronavirus. This is the time for MEN OF god to ARISE and show us the power in the blood of Jesus.

And these signs will follow those who [a]believe: In My name they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

Jesus was going through all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every kind of disease and every kind of sickness.

There are millions of Jesus followers in Nigeria, they should come and heal us with the blood of Jesus and in the name of Jesus. Then the whole land will be healed.

Morning Bro,
Those periods you claimed to read your bible, were you reading it upside down or with inverted colors. Lol.

You need to turn it 180 degrees now and find your answers there.
Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2020
hupernikao:

Morning Bro,
Those periods you claimed to read your bible, were you reading it upside down or with inverted colors. Lol.

You need to turn it 180 degrees now and find your answers there.

So, what is the answer? I have read my bible and throughout its pages, healing is promised, especially for the believers. Yet, even believers are perishing because of coronavirus. Tell me Sir, where is the Jesus power that we so desperately need for healing??

1 Like

Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) by hupernikao: 4:51pm On Mar 26, 2020
frosbel2:

So, what is the answer? I have read my bible and throughout its pages, healing is promised, especially for the believers. Yet, even believers are perishing because of coronavirus. Tell me Sir, where is the Jesus power that we so desperately need for healing??

Well I never said you didn't read. I asked if you read in inverter colors , in essence if you read well. There is difference between reading and reading well and carefully. The later will implies paying attention to all details including its explanation, literacy and culture.

Let's take it stepwise, let me ask you, Have you read well of Jesus healing in the scriptures and fully confirmed by the writers?
Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
hupernikao:

Well I never said you didn't read. I asked if you read in inverter colors , in essence if you read well. There is difference between reading and reading well and carefully. The later will implies paying attention to all details including its explanation, literacy and culture.

Yes, I have read the bible in detail as well as concordances, commentaries, dictionaries, history, archaeology and much more.

Let's take it stepwise, let me ask you, Have you read well of Jesus healing in the scriptures and fully confirmed by the writers?

Yes and thoroughly so!

1 Like

Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) by Jeromejnr(m): 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
frosbel2:

Please name the believers that have perished.
Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 26, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Please name the believers that have perished.

I will if you name a few coronavirus victims that Jesus or your pastors have healed.

1 Like

Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) by Jeromejnr(m): 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2020
frosbel2:

I will if you name a few coronavirus victims that Jesus or your pastors have healed.

But where are the believers that are already victims?
Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2020
Jeromejnr:

But where are the believers that are already victims?

so your jesus only heals believers ? grin
Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) by OtemAtum: 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2020
World borders are all close, so Jesus could not enter the world with the vaccines(BLOOD tonic). You first tell the world to open their borders and he will descend into the world like a thief in the night to cure them all grin
Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) by Jeromejnr(m): 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
frosbel2:

He heals those who have faith in His ability.
Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) by OtemAtum: 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2020
Jeromejnr:

He heals those who have faith in His ability.
Yes, those who have faith like a grain of mustard seed.

The authors of Christianity are crooks aswear grin
Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) by Anas09: 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
frosbel2:

Healing from who or by who?
Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) by Anas09: 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2020
frosbel2:

Wait, I thought there was no Jeaus? How do you want an none existing Jesus to heal existing humans from a bioweapon agent they created to eliminate fellow humans?
Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) by Jeromejnr(m): 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2020
OtemAtum:
Yes, those who have faith like a grain of mustard seed.

The authors of Christianity are crooks aswear grin

Authors of Christianity??

I believe if we were two put together the various sources of what began Christianity and then compare it with the ideolog of Atheism. If these were put forward towards a rational being,

The rational being will be foolish to choose Atheism.

When I see comments like what you put above, I just realise that "this person isn't even a knowledgeable intellectual (although he thinks he his) rather, he is just one of those herds who heard what someone said that another person said and because he liked it, he took it to be true".

No knowledge, no research, no depth of perception. Just rambles and spews of things we have heard over and over again. A bland cliche of chants developed by a group a deluded social minors.

If I were to go in depth with you now on all your ideas of so called knowledge, I will end up discovering you are just another empty shell with no framework on which to base all your arguments. Just empty ideas floating with no structure to support them.

They pick and borrow some things from Christianity and twist it for their own and make it seem like it's all a normal human concept that we should all know. That's why an Atheist can foolishly believe in subjective morality but when it's time to defend the claim, they fall short and start stammering.

That's why I dont even bother answering most of you guys. I want someone who has done proper research. Not all these Kobo Atheists.
Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) by OtemAtum: 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Authors of Christianity??

I believe if we were two put together the various sources of what began Christianity and then compare it with the ideolog of Atheism. If these were put forward towards a rational being,

The rational being will be foolish to choose Atheism.

When I see comments like what you put above, I just realise that "this person isn't even a knowledgeable intellectual (although he thinks he his) rather, he is just one of those herds who heard what someone said that another person said and because he liked it, he took it to be true".

No knowledge, no research, no depth of perception. Just rambles and spews of things we have heard over and over again. A bland cliche of chants developed by a group a deluded social minors.

If I were to go in depth with you now on all your ideas of so called knowledge, I will end up discovering you are just another empty shell with no framework on which to base all your arguments. Just empty ideas floating with no structure to support them.

They pick and borrow some things from Christianity and twist it for their own and make it seem like it's all a normal human concept that we should all know. That's why an Atheist can foolishly believe in subjective morality but when it's time to defend the claim, they fall short and start stammering.

That's why I dont even bother answering most of you guys. I want someone who has done proper research. Not all these Kobo Atheists.
Chai! Small tok wey I tok na him bring all these plenty tok o. grin But the problem is that all these things you say are not for me because I am not an atheist to start with. I am actually the KNOWER OF GOD ALMIGHTY which created Jehovah your god.

Read the book of MCC 1: 14 for details

MCC 1: 14
14 . Now the names of some of these beings (created by God Almighty) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Allah, ..., Yahweh, Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;
Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) by Jeromejnr(m): 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2020
OtemAtum:

Chai! Small tok wey I tok na him bring all these plenty tok o. grin But the problem is that all these things you say are not for me because I am not an atheist to start with. I am actually the KNOWER OF GOD ALMIGHTY which created Jehovah your god.

Read the book of MCC 1: 14 for details

Chai!

You are even more deceived than the Atheists.
Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) by OtemAtum: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Chai!

You are even more deceived than the Atheists.
That's your opinion though
Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) by hupernikao: 9:29am On Mar 27, 2020
frosbel2:

Yes, I have read the bible in detail as well as concordances, commentaries, dictionaries, history, archaeology and much more.

Yes and thoroughly so!

So, based on your study, how was Jesus' healing recorded, by Jesus or who?
Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 27, 2020
hupernikao:

So, based on your study, how was Jesus' healing recorded, by Jesus or who?

Back to the questions posed by the OP

Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
Pastors, Christians, Jesus healers, we need you guys ASAP.

We need your mircale working power now more than ever.

Are you guys also in HIDING ??

cool
Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) by hupernikao: 10:52am On Mar 28, 2020
frosbel2:

Back to the questions posed by the OP

You are a very poor student of the Bible and have also demonstrated impatient and vindictive in action.

And aside, you are just on a track to throw aspersions on persons. Even in the natural, you know it that one who engage in such don't end well as he will end up contributing nothing.

It's wisdom to speak on whatever you want without having to spite others. The reason I have always considered that you may likewise not have known Christ or the scriptures even in your 100 years of study or in church.

I don't hold briefs for any name you mentioned, I can only speak of the scriptures which you aren't ready for as your desperation has always made you to neglect proper examination of your thoughts but rather to drag into guile.

Be careful and keep watch over your life.
Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) by hupernikao: 10:59am On Mar 28, 2020
frosbel2:
Pastors, Christians, Jesus healers, we need you guys ASAP.

We need your mircale working power now more than ever.

Are you guys also in HIDING ??

cool

Why not lead the cause to their homes.
You can go with a group of writers and authors to document what you hear or see there, that is what your mates will do.

Nairaland is not where you can get this answers. Step out boldly, or are you not the world journalist again. Journalist are known to defile dangers of war to be able to extract right information for the populace. Why staying behind the keyboard not on the street and house to house of these people you call out. Or I guess, you are hiding from Koro grin

Dont worry, you may be the healing candidate they are waiting for to change their world. Go find them. grin grin
Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
hupernikao:

You are a very poor student of the Bible and have also demonstrated impatient and vindictive in action.

And aside, you are just on a track to throw aspersions on persons. Even in the natural, you know it that one who engage in such don't end well as he will end up contributing nothing.

It's wisdom to speak on whatever you want without having to spite others. The reason I have always considered that you may likewise not have known Christ or the scriptures even in your 100 years of study or in church.

I don't hold briefs for any name you mentioned, I can only speak of the scriptures which you aren't ready for as your desperation has always made you to neglect proper examination of your thoughts but rather to drag into guile.

Be careful and keep watch over your life.

You guys boast of great healings, deliverances and miracles , yet your folk are ON THE RUN in the midst of the CORONAVIRUS PLAGUE and POWERLESS to HEAL or DELIVER.

Even prior to this PLAGUE , your men of gog were powerless to heal the millions of sick people in dilapidated hospitals across the country. despite their loud and empty boasts. Indeed there were many testominies in church about the sick receiving healing , yet not one crippled, blind or deaf person has been healed , not one dead person raised from the dead.

Who is kidding who ?
Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) by petra1(m): 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
frosbel2:

Jesus the same yesterday and forever. Bring your Corona case . They shall be healed. You can't be hiding and blaming pastors or God. You don't even need a Pastor to heal . A Christian can heal
Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) by holydunamis: 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
Bring your healing case here, identify the victim involved, be ready for faith prayers not prayers of mockery like you are doing, even Jesus DIDN'T Do mighty works in his town because of unbelief,
Mathew 13.58
Now He did not do many mighty works there
because of their unbelief.

I have a healing thread on my profile, some people have started contacting,

frosbel2:

You guys boast of great healings, deliverances and miracles , yet your folk are ON THE RUN in the midst of the CORONAVIRUS PLAGUE and POWERLESS to HEAL or DELIVER.

Even prior to this PLAGUE , your men of gog were powerless to heal the millions of sick people in dilapidated hospitals across the country. despite their loud and empty boasts. Indeed there were many testominies in church about the sick receiving healing , yet not one crippled, blind or deaf person has been healed , not one dead person raised from the dead.

Who is kidding who ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have I Made The Right Decision Keeping Mute? / Yes, We Gave Prophet Tibetan POWER But He Is Ungrateful--oluwo Of Ode-irele / Christianity: Not A Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.