Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery. (2921 Views)

Breaking: Tinubu's Case Worsens As Rivers People Pray For Quick Recovery (video) / Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos / Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery. by NGpatriot: 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
COVID-19: ‘He went to Germany because of you’ – Deji Adeyanju blasts those criticising Kyari

Deji Adeyanju, activist and convener of Concerned Nigerian has reacted to reports that Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari Mr. Abba Kyari has reportedly tested positive for Coronavirus.

Recall that Abba Kyari had allegedly tested positive for COVID-19.

The report stated that President Buhari was also tested for the disease on Monday but his results came back negative.

Reacting, Adeyanju attacked Nigerians who mocked Kyari for contacting the disease.

He said Kyari went to Germany in search of solutions to Nigerian’s electricity problem.

“You may not like Abba Kyari but he went to Germany to get a solution to our electricity problem.

“If we can’t show empathy, let’s please keep quiet. You can be next. My prayers are with him & his family

https://dailypost.ng/2020/03/24/covid-19-he-went-to-germany-because-of-you-deji-adeyanju-blasts-those-criticising-kyari/

I don't subscribe to this man's point of view, but this one time, I totally agree with him.
Re: Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery. by senatordave1(m): 9:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

The thread is not about you letting us know that you are bitter and hateful, we know this already, bitter, hateful and frustrated people like you don't pray for your fellow human being, you hate and wish them evil.

There's nothing about you people that we don't know already.

ipob losers..

He is Nigeria and buhari greatest problem.it is better if he does not recover,lets be objective pls

2 Likes

Re: Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery. by feedthenation(m): 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
But what was he doing in Germany with the Siemens company, is he the minister in charge of power...truly this man is the head cabal. Hope he gets well soon.

1 Like

Re: Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
Davash222:
I RATHER PRAY FOR THE TREES IN MY COMMUNITY!
grin grin
Re: Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
May God treat your life exactly the way you treated Nigeria.
Re: Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery. by DagobertoEli: 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

I don't subscribe to this man's point of view, but this one time, I totally agree with him.
[/s]
Re: Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery. by NGpatriot: 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
senatordave1:

He is Nigeria and buhari greatest problem.it is better if he does not recover,lets be objective pls
[/s]

The thread is not about you letting us know that you are bitter and hateful, we know this already, bitter, hateful and frustrated people like you don't pray for your fellow human being, you hate and wish them evil.

ipob losers.......
Re: Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery. by DagobertoEli: 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Do you mean a top government official and the president's COC is prevented by the constitution from performing the same official duties that the same constitution permitted him to do?

Do you even know what the duties of the COC are?

The level of ignorance and pervasive ignorance on NL is heartbreaking.
[/s]
Re: Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery. by DagobertoEli: 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Pray for them, don't wait for other people to start a topic about other infected people to remember that other people are sick and they need prayers. also.

If you don't feel like praying for the man, feel free to start a topic to pray for other infected and sick Nigerians.

[/s]
Re: Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery. by DagobertoEli: 9:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

ipob losers.......
[/s]
Re: Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery. by NGpatriot: 9:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
Switruth:
. You’re a bad patriot. Nothing you wrote here is meaningful. Read mine and then read yours again. Not all comments you quote.

You mean praying for your fellow man is not meaningful?

What is meaningful? Your ipob hatred, bitterness anger and frustration?

Stop trying to impress me with all that, we already know how hateful and mean spirited you hypocrite losers are.

Na ordinary prayer we are talking about, but the evil people are going to commit suicide over prayer.

Den don take hatred and bitterness swear for you Igbos I swear..

grin grin grin
Re: Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery. by DagobertoEli: 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Stop trying to impress me with all that, we already know how hateful and mean spirited you hypocrite losers are.

Na ordinary prayer we are talking about, but the evil people are going to commit suicide over prayer.

grin grin grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery. by DagobertoEli: 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

You obviously just familiarized yourself with that word, but sycophant is what you see in the mirror every morning.

Unintelligent dolt.

[/s]
Re: Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery. by DagobertoEli: 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Have you prayed for them or started a topic to pray for them?

Or you were just waiting for me to pray for the COC before you remember to pray for the people you are so concerned about.

Hypocrites...

[/s]
Re: Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery. by DagobertoEli: 9:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Usual dumb nonsense.

Wasnt' expecting anything sane and intelligent from you and your kind.
[/s]
Re: Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery. by bilulu(m): 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

Get Well Soon

God Bless You

God Bless Nigeria
How has their traveling abroad helped Nigerians? Na today dem dey travel abroad? He should die for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery. by DagobertoEli: 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

What do you hateful, bitter and anti-Nigerian people know about patriotism?

I don't feel like laughing so don't' make me.
[/s]
Re: Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery. by DagobertoEli: 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Usual dumb nonsense.

Wasnt' expecting anything sane and intelligent from you and your kind.......
[/s]
Re: Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery. by NGpatriot: 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
Davash222:
I RATHER PRAY FOR THE TREES IN MY COMMUNITY!

Feel so sad and sorry for the poor trees, it must be disastrous and traumatic getting prayers from horrible, hateful, bitter, frustrated and besieged people like you.

grin grin
Re: Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery. by DagobertoEli: 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

ipob losers..

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery. by NGpatriot: 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
bilulu:

How has their traveling abroad helped Nigerians? Na today dem dey travel abroad? He should die for all I care.

Yes, the man must have traveled to Garmany to eat suya with Siemens and not to negotiate to give you unpatriotic and ungrateful people stable electricity.

Typical ipob brain..
Re: Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery. by DagobertoEli: 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Yes, the man must have traveled to Garmany to eat suya with Siemens and not to negotiate to give you unpatriotic and ungrateful people stable electricity.

Typical ipob brain..

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery. by senatordave1(m): 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

ipob losers.......
Are you on kyari's payroll and scared of losing the job

1 Like

Re: Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery. by NGpatriot: 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
senatordave1:

Since ordinary prayer is tormenting your life, the devil must be paying you to be evil.

grin grin
Re: Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery. by DagobertoEli: 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Since ordinary prayer is tormenting your life, the devil must be paying you to be evil.

grin grin
[/s]
Re: Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery. by DagobertoEli: 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
senatordave1:

he's a paid zombie
so he's working for his dough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
Switruth:
. Forget that guy bro. His skull is totally empty. Na by force to pray for person?
.. The guy is very stupid
Re: Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
GamalNasser:

A silly one at that
... Seems like he is scared of loosing his 30 k zombie allowance

1 Like

Re: Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery. by Switruth: 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

ipob losers..

define IPOB and bitterness. Anyone that made you see reasons is being called a name. Again your skull is empty.

1 Like

Re: Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery. by DagobertoEli: 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery. by DagobertoEli: 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Feel so sad and sorry for the poor trees, it must be disastrous and traumatic getting prayers from horrible, hateful, bitter, frustrated and besieged people like you.

grin grin

[/s]
Re: Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery. by DagobertoEli: 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Typical ipob brain..

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bill Gates Offered House Of Reps $10M Bribe For Speedy Passage Of bill - CUPP / Ibrahim Gambari: I Have No Regret For Ken Saro Wiwa Killing / How 'ordinary' Ward Chairman Nailed Oshiomhole's Political Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.