Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Persons Traced To Have Had Contact With Abba Kyari - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Persons Traced To Have Had Contact With Abba Kyari (487 Views)

40 Coronavirus Cases Traced To Church In Germany After Lockdown Was Eased / Interpol Exposes €1.5m Face Masks Fraud Traced To Nigeria / ISIL Weapons Traced To US And Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Persons Traced To Have Had Contact With Abba Kyari by ojsmscom(m): 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
25 top Politicians and Public Servants that Abba Kyari allegedly came in contact with after returning from Germany and Egypt .

The news that Abba Kyari, the Chief of Staff to Nigeria’s President has tested positive to coronavirus has left all and sundry wondering what would be the next.

Amidst rumors that dozens of Nigerian legislatures already have the virus and are refusing to isolate themselves, this news sends a shock wave through to the political and business class as kyari has had numerous contact with a lot of prominent people.

Here is a long list of them:

President Muhammadu Buhari

Secretary to the FG, Boss Mustapha

Vice President Yemi Osibanjo

Minister of Health, Enahire

Minister of Power, Saleh Mamman and aides (travelled to Germany with Kyari)

Nigerian Ambassador to Gernany, Yusuf Tuggar

MD of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu (met Kyari during the meeting of the Presidential taskforce on coronavirus)

All members of the Presidential task force on coronavirus including

Ministers of Interior, Foreign Affairs, Humanitarian Affairs, Education, Information, State for Health.

Others are, DG, DSS, WHO country Rep.

Dr Sani Aliyu, National Coordinator for Coronavirus control

Governor Yahaya Bello (Kyari attended a burial in Kogi over the weekend)

Adams Oshiomole (met with Kyari to quash his APC travails)

All APC Governors

General Tukur Yusuf Buratai

IGP Mohammed Idris

All Service Chiefs

All Security details of top government personnel

All Aso Rock Staff

GoldmyneTV
Re: Persons Traced To Have Had Contact With Abba Kyari by dawnomike(m): 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
This is seriously serious!!!
Re: Persons Traced To Have Had Contact With Abba Kyari by Kposkila: 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
The cabal has fallen...
Re: Persons Traced To Have Had Contact With Abba Kyari by kally32(m): 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
It's well that ends well
Re: Persons Traced To Have Had Contact With Abba Kyari by odogwubiafra: 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
God works in miraculous ways.
Re: Persons Traced To Have Had Contact With Abba Kyari by Realadey(m): 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
Abba don finish Dem all
Re: Persons Traced To Have Had Contact With Abba Kyari by JunctionBox: 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
E don be
Re: Persons Traced To Have Had Contact With Abba Kyari by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
Haaaa!!!!hahahahahaha This news sweet me die
Re: Persons Traced To Have Had Contact With Abba Kyari by Davash222(m): 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
Fortunately, 98% are the problems we have in this country.

Welcome development. We move!
Re: Persons Traced To Have Had Contact With Abba Kyari by Greyworld: 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
Aso villa has been compromised. The rock has been breeched.

Even if it comes to the poor man, at least a lesson has been taught to our political Elites. Home is Home, Make it comfortable and safe.
Re: Persons Traced To Have Had Contact With Abba Kyari by Engrgreg231(m): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
Traveled after traveling
Re: Persons Traced To Have Had Contact With Abba Kyari by shamsin6300(m): 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
@ this point I am speechless.
May God heal our leaders & the affected one's.
Re: Persons Traced To Have Had Contact With Abba Kyari by gaby(m): 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
Wonderful list.

Let's assume each of these contacts had further contacts with about 50 people on the average since their first contact with Kyari, and their contacts go on a spreading spree unabated.

Na carelessness be our problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Persons Traced To Have Had Contact With Abba Kyari by seedorfg(m): 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
When you spat on your bed, and the ground is flooded, you're still going back to the bed you spat on when the ground is too wet for you to sleep.

Government of doom
Re: Persons Traced To Have Had Contact With Abba Kyari by HarunaWest(m): 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
ojsmscom:
25 top Politicians and Public Servants that Abba Kyari allegedly came in contact with after returning from Germany and Egypt .

The news that Abba Kyari, the Chief of Staff to Nigeria’s President has tested positive to coronavirus has left all and sundry wondering what would be the next.

Amidst rumors that dozens of Nigerian legislatures already have the virus and are refusing to isolate themselves, this news sends a shock wave through to the political and business class as kyari has had numerous contact with a lot of prominent people.

Here is a long list of them:

President Muhammadu Buhari

Secretary to the FG, Boss Mustapha

Vice President Yemi Osibanjo

Minister of Health, Enahire

Minister of Power, Saleh Mamman and aides (travelled to Germany with Kyari)

Nigerian Ambassador to Gernany, Yusuf Tuggar

MD of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu (met Kyari during the meeting of the Presidential taskforce on coronavirus)

All members of the Presidential task force on coronavirus including

Ministers of Interior, Foreign Affairs, Humanitarian Affairs, Education, Information, State for Health.

Others are, DG, DSS, WHO country Rep.

Dr Sani Aliyu, National Coordinator for Coronavirus control

Governor Yahaya Bello (Kyari attended a burial in Kogi over the weekend)

Adams Oshiomole (met with Kyari to quash his APC travails)

All APC Governors

General Tukur Yusuf Buratai

IGP Mohammed Idris

All Service Chiefs

All Security details of top government personnel

All Aso Rock Staff

GoldmyneTV
funny enough I attended the the burial that involved Yahaya Bello..I stood close to Yahaya and Abba kyari mehn...I just dey pray say I no dey infected ooo, cos later on me and Yahaya shake hands.
Re: Persons Traced To Have Had Contact With Abba Kyari by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
GEJ na GOOD ISOLATOR naaaa.
Not a Social person that much

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Women Protest For Palliatives In Jos Plateau (photos) / The Bush Meat My Neighbor Killed In Our Compound / Gt Bank Has Refused To Refund Me Back My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.