Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,260 members, 7,807,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Photo Of Prof. Osinbajo Working From Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Prof. Osinbajo Working From Home (1576 Views)

Osinbajo: Working Together, Nigeria Will Realize Its True Potentials / Vice President Osinbajo Working Virtually For Nigeria’s Good / Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Prof. Osinbajo Working From Home by dwas: 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
aolu Akande
@akandeoj
·
1h
VP Osinbajo yesterday at the office conducted his meetings via video conferencing, while observing social distancing. Today, he continues his work from the home office, as he is in self-isolation in accordance with NCDC protocols

Re: Photo Of Prof. Osinbajo Working From Home by ikaboy: 9:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
He should still apply caution. Is not yet over until is over.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Prof. Osinbajo Working From Home by Citytrend: 9:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
My brother forget it nothing will happen to the VP. Worry about your Ocultic Political grandmaster. Not the clergyman. Quote me wrong when you record the death of a single clergyman in the entire world sir

No Better time to Know the difference between Religion and Relief!
Re: Photo Of Prof. Osinbajo Working From Home by Davash222(m): 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
See how God wan use style make this man President. He should be careful of his kinsmen now.

President Kyari and his CoS Buhari are already down. Everything dey God hand sha.
Heard old people hardly survive this virus.. Someone should confirm for us, please.
Re: Photo Of Prof. Osinbajo Working From Home by Finnese001: 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
osubande

I want to use this little opportunity to reach out to our slay Mamas at this trying times of Coronavirus, our prayers are with them
Re: Photo Of Prof. Osinbajo Working From Home by PapaBaby: 9:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
ok
Re: Photo Of Prof. Osinbajo Working From Home by Davash222(m): 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
Finnese001:
osubande

I want to use this little opportunity to reach out to our slay Mamas at this trying times of Coronavirus, our prayers are with them
I think you need the prayers more. Those ones are cats with 9 lives. They are doing well.
Re: Photo Of Prof. Osinbajo Working From Home by Finnese001: 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
Davash222:

I think you need the prayers more. Those ones are cats with 9 lives. They are doing well.

boss boss, I dey learn From you nah
Re: Photo Of Prof. Osinbajo Working From Home by Idrisenagi: 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
May Allah swt protect the VP
Re: Photo Of Prof. Osinbajo Working From Home by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
What exactly are we supposed to do with this trash?? When this virus was expanding, this leaders had only one job, close the damn borders, or place everyone coming in a mandatory 14days quarantine. But no they just let everyone come in until an Italian brought it in. Now they decided to close intl flights. Is this not medicine after death?? I don’t understand this country. If you touch down in China now, they will quarantine you in a hotel for 14days and you would foot the hotel bill. Why on earth didn’t our leaders do this?? What exactly is the plan now?? Work from home then what?? The only thing that really piss me off is my flight that was cancelled. What stupid work is this VP doing?? All I see here is just a photo opp

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2014- Hold Jonathan Responsible If Ebola Cases Worsen In Nig- Lai Mohammed / New Coronavirus Outbreaks Spark Unease In China / See The List Of The First Three Nigeria Politician To Die Of Covid19.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.