Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

How Does This Prove the existence of the christian god ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Does This Prove the existence of the christian god ? (1987 Views)

It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. / Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does This Prove the existence of the christian god ? by hakeem4(m): 11:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

BABA "I THOUGHT" THESE FOLKS WERE AT LEAST WISE ENOUGH TO HAVE STARTED ASKING FOR REFUND FOR ALL THEIR FINANCIAL INPUTS IN CHURCH SINCE 1960, SINCE NOW THE INCAPABILITY OF THEIR PASTORS AND GOD IS ON FULL DISPLAY.
I WAS WRONG. I MADE A MISTAKE TO EVEN OVERATE THESE FOLKS.
grin grin at least i am sure this COVID-19 period has opened some believers eyes that god and their pastors are powerless.

i heard some are using anointing oil to sanitize grin grin grin
Re: How Does This Prove the existence of the christian god ? by kingxsamz(m): 11:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jeromejnr:

No mind that Guy.

They dont even know the meaning of Atheism.

Atheism isnt a lack of belief, it is a belief that there is no God period.

Agnostic would have been the right one for the definition he used.

That's why I dont bother debating most of these guys because they don't even understand their own foundation.

Dumb fvck

1 Like

Re: How Does This Prove the existence of the christian god ? by kingxsamz(m): 11:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
hakeem4:
grin grin at least i am sure this COVID-19 period has opened some believers eyes that god and their pastors are powerless.

i heard some are using anointing oil to sanitize grin grin grin

I won't be surprised if their pastors start selling holy sanitizers .
Bunch of scammers. Anything to milk these gullible folks....
Re: How Does This Prove the existence of the christian god ? by hakeem4(m): 11:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
kingxsamz:

Most Nigerians will remain slaves till they die, and that's a fact.
and pastorial business will surely boom in this country.

1 Like

Re: How Does This Prove the existence of the christian god ? by Jeromejnr(m): 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
kingxsamz:

Dumb fvck

Bros but you dumb o.

What have you said and what have I said.

Do you understand English at all? Have you finished schooling?

I need to understand so I will know how hard I will hit you.
Re: How Does This Prove the existence of the christian god ? by kingxsamz(m): 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
LordReed:

I thought I will see a crowd of believers carry their anointing oil and boldly walk to the hospital quarantine zones and flush the coronavirus devil out. I guess coronavirus is not a devil that's why they don't want to do so.

Their prayers only works on imaginary demons and unseen forces.
When reality hits them in the face, they become powerless.

3 Likes

Re: How Does This Prove the existence of the christian god ? by kingxsamz(m): 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Lol...well some of those Christian scientists will deny your claims.

Some got their breakthroughs through dreams after prayers.

And Lol..I have brain..too much brain sef.

grin grin grin
See this one.
So scientists now gain knowledge through dreams?

Why have they not been able to receive solutions on how to cure the virus?
And you claim to have sense... grin

2 Likes

Re: How Does This Prove the existence of the christian god ? by LordReed(m): 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
kingxsamz:

Their prayers only works on imaginary demons and unseen forces.
When reality hits them in the face, they become powerless.

This is a massive reality check for any thinking person.
Re: How Does This Prove the existence of the christian god ? by kingxsamz(m): 11:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Bros but you dumb o.

What have you said and what have I said.

Do you understand English at all? Have you finished schooling?

I need to understand so I will know how hard I will hit you.

Atheism isnt a lack of belief, it is a belief that there is no God period.
If you were intelligent, you would realize that atheism isn't a belief, rather it's a lack of belief.
I dropped a definition for you to read, but I forgot that religious folks don't read anything asides their bible.
Re: How Does This Prove the existence of the christian god ? by LordReed(m): 11:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
Funaki:

All na scam

Heart wrenching scam. Collect money with all manner of sweet promises, now time to deliver all of them are hiding.
Re: How Does This Prove the existence of the christian god ? by kingxsamz(m): 11:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
hakeem4:

and pastorial business will surely boom in this country.

I might open my own church too.
Perhaps I would use their gullibility and ignorance to my own advantage.
Re: How Does This Prove the existence of the christian god ? by Jeromejnr(m): 11:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
kingxsamz:

grin grin grin
See this one.
So scientists now gain knowledge through dreams?

Why have they not been able to receive solutions on how to cure the virus?
And you claim to have sense... grin

Well, if you had researched and knew how God worked in the Bible, you won't be asking that silly question.

You denying a fact doesnt mean a fact isnt true.

You can try to suppress a truth, but it's there.

But the problem with arguing with me is you guys always shoot yourselves in the foot. That's why sometimes I dont bother arguing.

But anyways, yes, even scientists who aren't Christian's have gotten solutions from dreams.

Alfred Russel Wallace

Dmitri Mendeleev

August kekule

Renee Descartes

(You know what, you can just google for others).

But I wonder how a singularity gave them the answers in their dreams? Hmmmm. smiley
Re: How Does This Prove the existence of the christian god ? by kingxsamz(m): 11:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
LordReed:

Heart wrenching scam. Collect money with all manner of sweet promises, now time to deliver all of them are hiding.

Even pastors dey use hand sanitizer... grin grin grin

Nigerians are the reason why this pastor is cashing out...

1 Like

Re: How Does This Prove the existence of the christian god ? by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 25, 2020
kingxsamz:

If you were intelligent, you would realize that atheism isn't a belief, rather it's a lack of belief.
I dropped a definition for you to read, but I forgot that religious folks don't read anything asides their bible.
I believe life is an absurdity.
Consequently,I don't believe that there are god that humans
Re: How Does This Prove the existence of the christian god ? by Jeromejnr(m): 12:04am On Mar 25, 2020
kingxsamz:

You know what, let me educate small.

What is belief: a belief is confidence in something.

If you say Atheism is a lack of belief, therefore Christianity is also a lack of belief in something.

Now let's go to something called fuzzy logic.

If A and B are independent but opposing constants, that means when A is true therefore B is false.

If Atheism is a lack of belief (IN AN OBJECT HERE WHICH IS THE TERM "GOD"wink, therefore it is also a belief that there is no God.

If Christianity is a belief in a God, therefore It is also a lack of belief that there is no God.

There is no such thing as non belief that exists on it's own. It has to have a structure on which to base your claim.

Well, maybe I have blown too much grammar for you and confused you further.

May God help your understanding.
Re: How Does This Prove the existence of the christian god ? by hakeem4(m): 12:05am On Mar 25, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Well, if you had researched and knew how God worked in the Bible, you won't be asking that silly question.

But the problem with arguing with me is you guys always shoot yourselves in the foot. That's why sometimes I dont bother arguing.

But anyways, yes, even scientists who aren't Christian's have gotten solutions from dreams.

Alfred Russel Wallace

Dmitri Mendeleev

August kekule

Renee Descartes

But I wonder how a singularity gave them the answers in their dreams? Hmmmm. smiley

when they go for their scientific meetings or when they submit their papers for peer reviews, do they just go there to shout i have a dream
or they go with their experiment data ?

2 Likes

Re: How Does This Prove the existence of the christian god ? by LordReed(m): 12:05am On Mar 25, 2020
kingxsamz:

Even pastors dey use hand sanitizer... grin grin grin

Nigerians are the reason why this pastor is cashing out...

SMH! Dayum!
Re: How Does This Prove the existence of the christian god ? by kingxsamz(m): 12:06am On Mar 25, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Researching about God is like doing a research on Unicorns, it's no use as there is no proof of its existence.
And also, you can't deny something which hasn't been proved yet. So it not a fact.
Re: How Does This Prove the existence of the christian god ? by Jeromejnr(m): 12:06am On Mar 25, 2020
hakeem4:

when they go for their scientific meetings or when they submit their papers for peer reviews, do they just go there to shout i have a dream
or they go with their experiment data ?

But the point is, where did they get the data from?
Re: How Does This Prove the existence of the christian god ? by Jeromejnr(m): 12:11am On Mar 25, 2020
kingxsamz:

Researching about God is like doing a research on Unicorns, it's no use as there is no proof of its existence.
And also, you can't deny something which hasn't been proved yet. So it not a fact.

How did you confidently come to the conclusion that there is no God and it hasn't been proven?

Have you interviewed every single human, tribe and race in the world to arrive at that?

Besides if there is a God, He has to be outside the universe init? We have only a scale on the observable universe; have we proven beyond the observable universe? Do you scientists even know what dark matter is that makes up most of the universe?

Well that's why the Bible speaks differently on how to approach these topics which I wont get into here.
Re: How Does This Prove the existence of the christian god ? by kingxsamz(m): 12:13am On Mar 25, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Alfred Russel Wallace

Dmitri Mendeleev

August kekule

Renee Descartes

Did any of them claim that it was God who revealed this dream to them?
Besides, when you're engrossed with the aim of achieving something or obsessed over something, you'll surely see these things in your dreams... How does that prove that these dreams are casued by an imaginary being?
Most of the scientists you quoted are even non-believers, why didn't God use those who believed in him to make these scientific breakthroughs?
Re: How Does This Prove the existence of the christian god ? by kingxsamz(m): 12:16am On Mar 25, 2020
Jeromejnr:

How did you confidently come to the conclusion that there is no God and it hasn't been proven?

Have you interviewed every single human, tribe and race in the world to arrive at that?

Besides if there is a God, He has to be outside the universe init? We have only a scale on the observable universe; have we proven beyond the observable universe? Do you scientists even know what dark matter is that makes up most of the universe?

If they don't know, how can you, a mere simpleton even have a clue?
How can you conclude that there's a white man in the skies ready to send people who don't believe him to hell?

1 Like

Re: How Does This Prove the existence of the christian god ? by Jeromejnr(m): 12:16am On Mar 25, 2020
kingxsamz:

Did any of them claim that it was God who revealed this dream to them?
Besides, when you're engrossed with the aim of achieving something or obsessed over something, you'll surely see these things in your dreams... How does that prove that these dreams are casued by an imaginary being?
Most of the scientists you quoted are even non-believers, why didn't God use those who believed in him to make these scientific breakthroughs?

So now you also believe in pseudoscience, interesting.

You are about to shoot yourself again. Dont talk too much o.

Dreams providing solutions to people from unintelligent and chaotic matter is another matter you will delve into.
Re: How Does This Prove the existence of the christian god ? by Jeromejnr(m): 12:18am On Mar 25, 2020
kingxsamz:

If they don't know, how can you, a mere simpleton even have a clue?
How can you conclude that there's a white man in the skies ready to send people who don't believe him to hell?

That's why my last sentence which you didnt copy was written.
Re: How Does This Prove the existence of the christian god ? by kingxsamz(m): 12:18am On Mar 25, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Let me ask you...
Do you believe that the spaghetti monster exists?

1 Like

Re: How Does This Prove the existence of the christian god ? by Jeromejnr(m): 12:20am On Mar 25, 2020
kingxsamz:

Let me ask you...
Do you believe that the spaghetti monster exists?

Chanting their famous dogmatic line again.

No I dont believe.
Re: How Does This Prove the existence of the christian god ? by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 25, 2020
kingxsamz:

I believe life is an absurdity.
Spirituality only makes it more ridiculous.
If gods exist,they must have characteristics/features.
But your god must be a 'It' instead of a 'he' or 'she'.
Therefore a god is actually something that CAN affect your mind like fresh weed mixed with cocaine but you think it is someone cos you consider the bullshit in your religious/spiritual books as information.
That bullshit is just as compulsive cos it encrypts how you should assess that god.
Re: How Does This Prove the existence of the christian god ? by UnclePrincipal(m): 1:06am On Mar 25, 2020
Jeromejnr:

You know what, let me educate small.

What is belief: a belief is confidence in something.

If you say Atheism is a lack of belief, therefore Christianity is also a lack of belief in something.

Now let's go to something called fuzzy logic.

If A and B are independent but opposing constants, that means when A is true therefore B is false.

If Atheism is a lack of belief (IN AN OBJECT HERE WHICH IS THE TERM "GOD"wink, therefore it is also a belief that there is no God.

If Christianity is a belief in a God, therefore It is also a lack of belief that there is no God.

There is no such thing as non belief that exists on it's own. It has to have a structure on which to base your claim.

Well, maybe I have blown too much grammar for you and confused you further.

May God help your understanding.

What you said might make sense to you but it's plain nonsense. Read it again yourself and critically analyze each line. Then ask yourself before quoting me if it makes any sense.

1 Like

Re: How Does This Prove the existence of the christian god ? by Jeromejnr(m): 1:09am On Mar 25, 2020
UnclePrincipal:

What you said might make sense to you but it's plain nonsense. Read it again yourself and critically analyze each line. Then ask yourself before quoting me if it makes any sense.

Your first sentence has already defeated your argument.

I hope you have enough intelligence to decode what I mean. We can go down this Rabbit hole all day long.
Re: How Does This Prove the existence of the christian god ? by lepasharon(f): 1:12am On Mar 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
HE HAD TO BRING THAT UP IN A NON-RELIGION THREAD. WHERE THERE WAS NOBODY TO PUT HIM RIGHT SO HE WENT ON TO CONFUSE GULLIBLE PEOPLE THE MORE.

THE ENTIRE POST WAS SO SHAMEFUL. I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY.

But atheists still found him grin
Re: How Does This Prove the existence of the christian god ? by UnclePrincipal(m): 1:22am On Mar 25, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Your first sentence has already defeated your argument.

I hope you have enough intelligence to decode what I mean. We can go down this Rabbit hole all day long.
Ok mr intelligent.

This is the rubbish I'm talking about.

Atheism is not an affirmative belief that there is no god nor does it answer any other question about what a person believes. It is simply a rejection of the assertion that there are gods. Atheism is too often defined incorrectly as a belief system. To be clear: Atheism is not a disbelief in gods or a denial of gods; it is a lack of belief in gods.

Read more mr dumb
https://www.atheists.org/activism/resources/about-atheism/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Homosexuals Are Proof That God Is Not Perfect. / Jihad Burning Churches And Killing Christians In Yobe. True Or False / Prophet Muhammad In Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.