Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,501 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:37 PM

COVID-19: Lawrence Bacow And Wife Test Positive - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Lawrence Bacow And Wife Test Positive (35617 Views)

Corona Virus: Hollywood Actor, Tom Hanks & Wife Test Positive / Coronavirus: 17 Italians In India Test Positive / 2,131 Pregnant Women Test Positive To HIV In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Lawrence Bacow And Wife Test Positive by Nobody: 4:40am On Mar 25, 2020
GeneralPula:

Are you minding them..

The earth go still Dey 5m years to come..

Nah human fit don go on extinct..
I avoid these guys but recently they are spamming a lot of threads with this sh!t sad
Quite irritating undecided

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Lawrence Bacow And Wife Test Positive by deltateam: 5:54am On Mar 25, 2020
Olominira:
Nigerians must totally stay at home. I learned from a reliable source that coronavirus is an airborne disease. It's either you use a face masks or stay indoors.
Also, using handglooves is the best option. Washing of hands must be done by running water with soap and not in a bowl.

Gracias.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lawrence Bacow And Wife Test Positive by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 25, 2020
Mixedfraction:
To: Harvard President Lawrence S. Bacow, get well soon..

To: those our wicked politicians that are not even think of repenting, @corona get them soon

To: mannagrill and all his worshipers of darkness on nairaland @thunder "strike them now"
you fraction is improper son
Re: COVID-19: Lawrence Bacow And Wife Test Positive by thundafire: 6:23am On Mar 25, 2020
HigherEd:
It seems this virus is trying to make a statement that it can catch anybody. Imagine, catching the head of one of the leading research institutions in the world.
I tell u while our own research institution only know,how to collect bribe collects grants to build houses,buy big cars and lecture with 1970 book.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lawrence Bacow And Wife Test Positive by olemi01: 7:01am On Mar 25, 2020
It seems if u are strict and able to confess to the world on time of this virus when contracted.. The victim may be likely be...,or how do u think?
Re: COVID-19: Lawrence Bacow And Wife Test Positive by shogsman(m): 7:06am On Mar 25, 2020
IronPant:

I do not intend to speak against your belief... But is this the first plague Earth has experienced? undecided
The Spanish flu, that occurred in 1918 - 1920, infected 500 million people (a quarter of the world's population at that time) and killed 50 million people.
Also, the Black Death a.k.a. The Great Bubonic Plague (1346 - 1353) was the worst pandemic recorded in history. It killed about 200 million people.

My point is, there were definitely a lot of people screaming: "The end is near" and "Prepare for rapture". COVID-19's death toll is not yet up to a hundred thousand; and you guys are flooding the social media with these 'rapture warnings'.
I wonder what you lot would do during those previous dark times undecided
No offense, but just take a chill pill and shut it tongue
The least anyone could do right now is to stay home
Did you really expect indomie generation to know that history, corona won't end the world it will just influence it in a certain way, but in their defense the world was not medically inclined during those times that was what caused those deaths.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Lawrence Bacow And Wife Test Positive by leye4u: 7:14am On Mar 25, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
another brainwashed follower
Na small time remain ,you go soon learn
Re: COVID-19: Lawrence Bacow And Wife Test Positive by Chatflick(m): 7:24am On Mar 25, 2020
Eyah
Re: COVID-19: Lawrence Bacow And Wife Test Positive by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 25, 2020
IronPant:

I do not intend to speak against your belief... But is this the first plague Earth has experienced? undecided
The Spanish flu, that occurred in 1918 - 1920, infected 500 million people (a quarter of the world's population at that time) and killed 50 million people.
Also, the Black Death a.k.a. The Great Bubonic Plague (1346 - 1353) was the worst pandemic recorded in history. It killed about 200 million people.

My point is, there were definitely a lot of people screaming: "The end is near" and "Prepare for rapture". COVID-19's death toll is not yet up to a hundred thousand; and you guys are flooding the social media with these 'rapture warnings'.

The thing tire me bro

Have had several issues with siblings with all their illuminati conspiracy and end time talk since this breakout

undecided

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lawrence Bacow And Wife Test Positive by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 25, 2020
This corona virus dy sweet me like tickle. See people wey e dy catch. Kikikikikikikikiki
Re: COVID-19: Lawrence Bacow And Wife Test Positive by Allsstuff: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2020
IronPant:

I wish I could give you 1000 likes

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Lawrence Bacow And Wife Test Positive by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 25, 2020
ElidaxZiel:
Our challenges determines, the level of our Spirtitualit

I Elidaxziel,. I will take this virus out.

Infact I didn't bother checking about it because I will kill it. If it come close to me..

You human should wake up and increase your Spirtituality.

When you have spirtual powers,. You will know that Virus are the easiest thing to deal with..

All you need to do is easy, just change the signature, and bypass the restriction then the virus will not be able to live in your body not for a second

Look at you today, running around because of a single strand of virus

I pity humanity,

They waste so much time on stupid things

I am not a respecter of any human

Because the effect of power in me is more bigger than taking cocaine

Anyways I can only wish, the best for the world..

Corona virus is just like a warning up, believe more deadly virus are coming,..

It is well

I pray the CREATOR AND THE SAVIOR intervene Quickly,.

❤️❤️❤️
Re: COVID-19: Lawrence Bacow And Wife Test Positive by Lymasaba(m): 10:25am On Mar 25, 2020
HigherEd:
It seems this virus is trying to make a statement that it can catch anybody. Imagine, catching the head of one of the leading research institutions in the world.
Leading research institution in management science not medical science
Re: COVID-19: Lawrence Bacow And Wife Test Positive by Lamanii22(f): 11:26am On Mar 25, 2020
Olominira:
Nigerians must totally stay at home. I learned from a reliable source that coronavirus is an airborne disease. It's either you use a face masks or stay indoors.
Also, using handglooves is the best option. Washing of hands must be done by running water with soap and not in a bowl.

We that don't have running water nko bayii...
Re: COVID-19: Lawrence Bacow And Wife Test Positive by Bbbwings: 11:34am On Mar 25, 2020
chatinent:
Bible prophecies coming to reality.
I'm sure your ilk were saying the same thing during influenza pandemic of 1912 and the black death of 1300s
Re: COVID-19: Lawrence Bacow And Wife Test Positive by Gordieshegz(m): 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
IronPant:

You shouldn't blame these supposed educated but illiterate guys..
Many of them have no knowledge of the world they live in. Believe you me, a number of them had not seen or read about the factst you wrote up there.

I believe in God. Yet, I hate lots when they peddle erroneous beliefs.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lawrence Bacow And Wife Test Positive by Boxer007(m): 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
Lamanii22:

We that don't have running water nko bayii...

You again, u clearly very beautiful. Anyways since u don't want normal sexx, please can we do annnalsex?. I am ready to offer 8k cash.
I need to know if I can like females.
I pay cash. Deal?
Re: COVID-19: Lawrence Bacow And Wife Test Positive by SirWarlock: 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
Boxer007:

You again, u clearly very beautiful. Anyways since u don't want normal sexx, please can we do annnalsex?. I am ready to offer 8k cash.
I need to know if I can like females.
I pay cash. Deal?
whaat shocked
Re: COVID-19: Lawrence Bacow And Wife Test Positive by Ayobami7(m): 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
废话
Re: COVID-19: Lawrence Bacow And Wife Test Positive by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
shogsman:

Did you really expect indomie generation to know that history, corona won't end the world it will just influence it in a certain way, but in their defense the world was not medically inclined during those times that was what caused those deaths.
Relative to time, those guys probably thought they were the 'future'

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lawrence Bacow And Wife Test Positive by shogsman(m): 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
IronPant:

Relative to time, those guys probably thought they were the 'future'
Doesn't change the fact that we are way ahead of them.
Re: COVID-19: Lawrence Bacow And Wife Test Positive by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2020
shogsman:

Doesn't change the fact that we are way ahead of them.
Agreed.
That year, the world was at its best i.e. in terms of development (relative to time). They did their best cry

Re: COVID-19: Lawrence Bacow And Wife Test Positive by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2020
IronPant:

stay at home, stay at home. But for how long?

(1) (2) (Reply)

23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi / 300 Medical Consultants Withdraw Services From UCH, University Of Ibadan / Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.